1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 7 RP Nuzzlocke

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by ChaosFox, Feb 15, 2022.

?

What RP "Class" Should I Play

Poll closed Mar 2, 2022.
  1. 13 Beauty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 14 Biker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 18 Evil Team: Team Rocket

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 21 Evil Team: Team Galactic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 42 Lass

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. 87 Maid

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  7. 94 Punk Girl

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    So I want to do something different then what I normally do for a Nuzzlocke run so I decided to try my hand at a RP run. So what I am going to do is put up some of the "Classes" in a pole and I will set up something along the lines for what they are. I may change around some of what they can use if it's tagged as a non- nuzzlock "class" but will try to stay true to what the "class" is suppose to be. Below is a link so you can see what type of Pokémon each class uses.
    https://i.imgur.com/neMZlN6.png

2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,267.0
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Punk is super fun and I have a soft spot for poison types.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    I do to Poison and Bug. Not only are they in my top five favorite typing but they are my top two favorites well kind of tied for favorite.

4. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    So I am silly, I forgot to check the thing to close this poll after 7 days. I Will wait a couple more days or so as the poll has been up for a whole week and is at a 4 way tie. But I do not think I can wait a whole 7 more days to get the run started but we will see.

5. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    So the poll is closed and it is a four way tie. I am not sure ho I will handle this either a dice roll or maybe a 4 combo? I guess I could make things interesting and just go with Lass as I think it could be the most challenging. But I did I would have to come up with what could be considered Cute Pokémon as that can always depend on the person.