1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

(RSE & ORAS) Root or Claw Fossil?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Sheep, Nov 30, 2018.

?

Root Fossil or Claw Fossil?

1. Root Fossil

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Claw Fossil

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Which of the two fossils did you choose?​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    My first time through? I chose the Claw Fossil; I find Rock/Bug a more interesting type combination than Rock/Grass.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Neither, lol.
    I suck at the biking puzzles and often just never got to the fossils. The ONE time I got someone to get me through that tower I picked up a root fossil.. and then never used the Lileep I got from it. So I have 0 experience with either Pokémon.

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    When I played the game, I went for the Claw fossil. I never used it in the game, mostly because my Blaziken was extremely over levelled.

5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    To be honest I really like both, but Armaldo always calls for me. I like its design more than Cradily's, but both are good.

6. jmoul18

Gwen
    (Kirlia)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.3
    Gardevoirite ★★★★Poké Ball ★
    Used to always go for Armaldo because it looks cool (As a kid, that was all that really mattered, except for raising Gwen too), but now I always go Cradily for the versatility.

7. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    The Claw Fossil was my style. Anorith and Armaldo were more offensive, which is what I go for when I play, so the Claw Fossil suited me more than Lileep and Cradilly did.

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Root Fossil of course! I prefer Cradily over Armaldo.

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm pretty sure I picked Claw Fossil for my first ever playthrough of Sapphire.

10. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I always pick Claw because I liked Armaldo's design. Lileep is pretty cute, though. It took me a while to realize that those two glowing dots on top of its head are its actual eyes.

11. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    I chose the root fossil in my first playthrough. I remember well that I already knew I could obtain Anorith later by trading. Armaldo is cool and all, but... It won't never be more than a joke of an anomalocaris, so it was a fairly easy pick for me :I

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Claw fossil! Armaldo all the way! I used one in my AS Nuzlocke and it saved me from certain defeat, so it holds a special place in my heart.