1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

RSE Remakes still possible?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Trainer_Ebony, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I'm not surprised at all. A lot of people still have their old GBA games. Having an attachment for the 3DS and WIi U would make it a lot easier for people to play their old games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I still have my older systems! Old school GBC, GBA and the old DS! :D
    But it'd still be cool to see a remake of the older Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald games. Even if they just made Emerald, it'd still be cool. They'd be able to do some amazing cut-scenes for the game. Especially when you awaken any of the legendaries or something.

3. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Those cutscenes would be so awesome! :D We really need a remake, or maybe something like BW2 that was a continuation, and since the 3DS has more capacities, maybe add 2 regions into one game (RGB and RSE combined?) Maybe they can have the original story plus an extra after story that's as long as the main story? I dunno, I hope. Kinda like, a story after you're the champion, and not just some post game mini stories. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I definitely think that R/S/E remakes are possible. Fans have been begging for years now, and it's near impossible to find a copy of the games anywhere besides eBay. It should be said that there really isn't much reason to remake them, other than fanservice and more money, but I'd love it.

5. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    I think theyre still possible, since the GB systems are dead now, and the DSs are almost dead. They probably release a remake every time a system is released, since that happened with HG/SS, and FR/LG. o3o

6. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    I think it's still possible, since like Pokechu said, all GB systems are dead by now, (Even though I still use mine. o3o), and DSs are on the way out. (Still using mine. owo). If it's happens, I think it's going to happen soon after X and Y.

7. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I still use mine, too, but I have other games I need to keep my DS around for. R/S/E remakes would just be one less thing I have to worry about losing, because I like to have the copies to play. Just not the same on the emulator.

That's a really good point. Good observation.

8. CherrytheSawsbuck

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    I really want to see a remake, I never got my hands on a copy of Ruby Sapphire or Emerald, and apparently there are so many people that sell fake versions of the game that can't hold a save file. They should remake so the newer fans can play some of the earlier gen games, I never see GBA games ay Game Stop anymore, and you'd be lucky to find a RSE copy that isn't a fake since they more fakes than any other game.

9. Agent Shade

Agent Shade Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I don't think it needs a remake quite yet. Because DS lites haven't completely died yet, the original Gen 3 games are still playable. Maybe in a few years, when Gameboy games may cease to exist, would it make sense for a remake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.