1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rune Factory

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Achromatic, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    Definitely the sleep over. I've done both gendered versions. I also like going on raids with my little girl.

2. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Finally back into the swing of it :D

Managed to tame my first boss (g. golem in rune prana), growing my first giant crops (desperately excited to finish the request to ship all crops so I can get emery flower) and managed to get rune sphere shards to start making the best equipment in the game, which I've been wanting to do forever!!! :D I'm only a few items away (white stone and giant crystal flowers) from being able to make my dream set :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    OOH! Congratulations! Those are some great achievements. It was a wonderful feeling taming my first boss. I desperately wish this game had multiplayer, though. It would be really fun dungeon crawling with friends (even if it broke your FPS).

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Rune Factory 4 is great. I haven't managed to tame any bosses yet, or marry. But I did beat the game! My favorite character is probably Dolce.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I tamed 3 boss monsters before the 2nd arc and my strongest is marionetta. The giant chicken is one of my more hilarious monsters. My strongest is this beetle I tam ed on may road. I take him everywhere and so far he has been wrecking everything! Even boss's have been having trouble with him so far.

6. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Has anyone played? If so was there a part you liked? Or wanted changed?

7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I am still on my first playthrough and I have to say that I enjoy it. My main complaint are that venti and illuminata cannot be married. Honestly if I could I'd go to illuminata because I love her character and find her interesting and hilarious.

Other than that I would also include more past characters and bosses. It would have been great to see more cameos particularly from rune factory 1 and maybe even some cameos from the wii games just to tie the series together a bit better. How cool would it have been to fight the masked man or Brodick in RF4? Or even make the cameos possible to marry?

8. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I love rune factory 4 I'm using a walkthrough to help me cause I'm going for Arthur as a husband

9. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    Rune factory is probably one of my most favorite series. I personally loved Tides of Destiny. I made a save file for almost all the girls (and like a few guys)

(Cept for lilly, for some reason I didn't like her as much)

Rune factory 4, I actually enjoyed the story a lot. <3