1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

RWBY Marathon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Getus, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    If you're a fan of the show RWBY then you'll know season 5 is beginning next month, so to celebrate this fact and to build up the hype towards this new season, I'll be hosting a RWBY marathon! Using the site Rabb.it I'll be streaming every episode of RWBY starting from episode 1 season 1 all the way to season 4's final episode.

The plan is to do two seasons a week so we'll be done by the time season 5 is out, so this will be done on a Friday and Sunday each week for two weeks

If you're interested please leave a reply below letting me know your interest, and let's play a game, let me know what your favourite season is. (Don't mention actual scenes to avoid spoilers for those who may have not watched the show yet)

Official times:

Friday & Sunday 11:00 PM BST
    6:00 PM EDT
    3:00 PM PDT

If these times are not suitable, please let me know and I'll see if I can change them (Although it won't be a big change unless there's a good amount of people needing the change)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  2. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    *slides in* Hell yeah let’s do this.

My favorite season is season 3.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Getus likes this.
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I watched season 1 and some of 2 a loooong time ago when RWBY was just starting out and I haven't seen it since. I'd love to get caught back up into the series so I totes want to join in on this too. xD

Getus likes this.
  4. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'd be super down for this! I love RWBY. Didn't know the community here held such a huge fan base.

I have to see season 4, but I loved 3 the most. I think it was objectively better than the others.

Darcy and Getus like this.
  5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I've got school holidays coming up and nothing better to do, so let's do this~

Of course, this'll be on Saturday and Monday morning for me, but that's OK because no school!

I calculated the total watch time to be about 720 minutes, which is 12 hours. Y'all better be prepared for this!!

Getus and Darcy like this.
  6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I've added the official times for when I'll be streaming the marathon, if there's a problem with the time let me know and I might be able to make adjustments

Darcy likes this.
  7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    In my time, those times are all 7 : 30 am. Damn, that's early, but it's fine, because I'm usually up by then anyway! WOO MARATHONNNNN

8. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Mine is season 4&3
    Just the style changes I liked most