1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP RWBY: Remnant's Dawn

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Getus, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “Okay okay I’m awake and here I thought things would be different without my sister around but I was wrong.” Hunter grumbled as rolled out of the hammock, he knew they were going to Vale he just didn’t like getting up in the morning.

“Did the alarm not go off, what time is it?” Hunter started rummaging through his things clothes and his toothbrush that always seemed to disappear when he needed it. He needed to get more fire dust for his weapon and he wouldn’t complain either if he could get his hands on the newest issue of Weapon Mania either.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Oh it went off alright," Slate grumbled, directing a pointed glare towards the innocent looking alarm clock. "We're about 30 minutes late, no doubt the other have gone on already." He could already hear Merlot's teasing about the lazy Team Harvest.. 'Bastard.' The Faunus moped to himself, dreading the annoyance.

"Sooner we leave the better," Slate murmured, planning on giving Merlot as little ammo as possible. 'I suppose worst case scenario I could just scare him..'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Hurriedly, she shuffled into the bathroom, to brush her teeth and wash her face. She was done almost as quick as Slate had, as she scrambled her bag for her items that she needed.

"Scroll...money...what do I need...reminder to get wind dust and water dust, a list of souvenirs my family wants from Vale..." She packed her bags.

Until Slate said they were 30 minutes late.

“30 minutes!” She screeched, Before hurriedly covering her mouth. And getting all her required things. Never mind that her hair was still a rat’s nest.

4. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “I didn’t even hear it go off.” Just typical the teen thought as he found what he needed and hurried into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash off. Finishing almost as quickly as he entered, checking that he had everything he needed.

“Well let’s try make up for the lost time then.” Hunter said while secretly relived his sister wasn’t here or she would chew him out big time for being late even if this was not for class.

5. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Why did we agree to go to Vale again?" Slate grumbled, approaching the door to exit now that everyone was ready, "Maybe if we're lucky the last lift to Vale will have left." The thought of that caused the Faunus to perk up, but Merlot's eventual annoying teasing made itself known again in his head, 'Or maybe not..' A part of him still couldn't decide if he considered the red head a friend or an nuisance.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Because we promised we would go. Citrine and Tiger practically begged me to go and I want to look at the dust in the dust shop. I have only ever had access to certain types of dust and I want to experiment and see what I can do with other types of dust." Rosa said in aa songsong voice, happy as a clam to go to Vale and meet up with her other friends.

She was already imagining the destruction she could make with other types of dust, and she had a sparkle in her purple eyes. The rosette was just hoping her teammates weren't like her other friends and limit her purchases on the notion of "You already wreak havoc, we don't need more destruction, thanks, Rosa".

7. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Taura had been to Vale a couple of times before on the occasional family business trip, but now it was different, with different company. She hoped that she could make the best out of it.

Hearing Rosa mention her other friends almost made her think of Chryseis. It had been at least a few weeks since their first day, and while she hadn't forgotten, she tried her best to live through with her team mates.

"I have a lot of things my family wants me to get from Vale as well...they could have just come here themselves...I'm not going back to Mistral with another suitcase-full of things..." She pouted at the last bit slightly as she hurried alongside her teammates.

8. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    “I need fire dust for my weapon is kinda hard to blow grimms to pieces without it. Also wouldn’t mind if I could get the newest issue of my favorite weapon magazine.” Hunter had never been to Vale before and he’d always envied his sister for being able to go.

This would be a whole new experience to him and one he looked forward to, his sister had always teased him about not being able to go to Vale because she knew he wanted to go. “Guess that’s finally over now.” He thought to himself before remembering he’d promised to contact his family at one point, he’d yet to do that since he knew they would freak out over him becoming team captain.

9. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Glancing back to Rosa in suspicion, Slate thought back to the forest and what she was already capable of. "Note to self, don't be around when she experiments." He reminded himself. "Well, I suppose I'll find some place to waste the day away while you all do what you're there to do." He grumbled, who knows maybe he'd find some rich snob that wouldn't mind donating to the Slate foundation as he called his excursions in his head.

Exiting the Academy, Slate sighed in disappointment as he glanced a transport waiting for them. "Damn, let's get this over with." He scowled, wrapping his scarf tighter around him as they approached the transport.

10. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Don't be so suspicious, Slate," Rosa tugged lightly on his scarf before sidestepping out of his arm range. "Just imagine how much quicker we could be killing those grimm if I manage to increase my rings of fire."

She then spotted Citrine and ran off to fly her friend around the neck, quickly chattering to her old friend. She waved Taura over as an invitation, before turning back to the blonde girl.

Smoke had been shaking his head as he watched Rosa trying to unite her old team and her new one in friendship.

"Bit of advice. Don't let her buy more than three vials of new dust types. Trust me, that is better for your piece of mind." Smoke told Hunter and Slate in passing before walking to the girls and slinging an arm over their shoulder.

" You guys are going to join us in Vale, or just for the trip down?" Rosa smiled at Smoke and Tiger who had joined the group. Their fourth teammate seemingly wasn't interested in the trip as Rosa couldn't spot him anywhere.

"Just for the trip down. We have a few errands to run, and you are more likely to stay at the dust shop for hours." Tiger explained, before shrugging.

11. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Nodding in acknowledgement of Smoke's words, Slate glared towards Rosa, "Tch, touch my scarf will you.." He grumbled. Re positioning it over his mouth, where it had fallen from when tugged, Slate walked past the group and into the transport without a word, assuming that Merlot's team had already travelled down to Vale.

Hearing a buzz on his scroll, Slate glanced at it curiously only for that curiosity to turn into annoyance as he spotted the name on it. "Tch, stupid huntsman can't leave me well enough alone." With a quick and blunt reply, Slate pocketed the scroll and took up position near the window of the transport, unconsciously rubbing his bracelet while he waited.

12. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Taura gulped as she followed Rosa to meet Citrine, the blonde. Slate was as usual, trying to stay away from the crowd, but she worried about him sometimes.

Make that often, despite the fact she was smart enough to keep her distance.

The rest of Citrine's team was making conversation as it went, and it was lively. She had to smile a little. Figuring that staying near Rosa and the rest of the team was wiser for the time being, she turned to the blonde girl.

She bowed her head slightly and shyly spoke. "Hello, I'm not sure if we met, but I'm Rosa's teammate, Taura Kawashima."

13. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Hunter nodded at Smoke’s advice and Rosa did seem excited about going to a dust shop so listening to it might be a good idea he thought to himself.

“Hey Hunter, I thought you guys had already left!” A familiar voice suddenly cut through the air, before Hunter could react he felt something hitting him from behind.

The tall teen yelped in surprise before he fell onto his stomach getting all the air knocked out of him in the process. Looking up he both saw and felt Sky sitting cross legged on his back with a big smile on her face.

“Was that really necessary?” He wheezed when it was able to breathe again.

“Nope, but surprising you is so much fun, for someone so tall you’d think you had a better overview of everything.” She grinned as she turned to wave at Rosa, Taura and Citrine the grin never leaving her face.

“Could you please move, Sky.” It looked like the girl was thinking about it for a moment before shaking her head making Hunter sign.

“So what are you guys gonna do in Vale?” Sky jumped as Hunter managed to roll to get the girl off him before getting up, dusting himself off before replying.

“Well dust shopping and I think Taura wanted to go souvenir hunting. I really just need more dust for my weapon and getting the latest issue of the weapons magazine I like.” Hunter figured the stuff he needed to get done would be over fast, the girl’s on the other hand he had the feeling that would take a while judging by what they’d said.

“I just wanna see everything so I’m going to walk all over Vale if I get the chance, and maybe visit a café or something since I’ve always wanted to do that.” Sky said with excitement clear in her voice. “Oh by the way, what did you you’re parents say when you told them you ended up being a team captain?”

“I um, haven’t told them yet kinda been putting it off.” Hunter added the last part on the sentence on a lower tone.

“What why? I’m sure they’d be happy that you ended up captain.”

“That’s exactly the problem, they’ll go on and on about the family name if I tell them.” Sky knew Hunter wasn’t exactly happy with how his family worked when it came to the mentor program they did since he would have to mentor as soon as he graduate from Beacon.

“I’ll get around to it eventually, I promise.” He just said to disarm his friend when he could see she was about to start again.

14. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Glancing out at the group, Slate found himself surprised as the sight of Team Mawson except something seemed off to the Faunus.

"Where's Merlo-"

"Boo!" An exuberant shout interrupted Slate, causing him to leap into the air away from the sound, his bracelets transforming into their weapon form as he fell into a combat stance. When the momentary adrenaline rush vanished, Slate glowered at the laughing red head. "You!" Merlot cracked out as he laughed harder, his finger pointed in Slate's direction, "You were completely terrified!" He roared out as he laughed.

Growling, Slate put his weapons away as he approached Merlot, his hand smacking the laughing red head over the head, doing nothing but causing the teen to laugh harder. "Yeah yeah, laugh it up," he grumbled, "Let's just get a move on. The pilot seems to be getting annoyed." As Slate spoke, the propellers on the transport began to turn on causing Merlot to lean out of the entrance, tears of laughter still in his eyes.

"Guys come on before you get left behind!" He shouted out with a grin on his face.

15. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Coming!" Rosa called as she tugged Taura and Citrine with her into the carrier.

"Citrine Corona, my twin Tiger and Smoke is somewhere around here. So you are from Mistral right?" Citrine asked as she followed Rosa to a window. "Are you settling in alright? Team doing well?"

Rose smiled as she plopped down on a bench, Smoke appearing not too much later.

"I told your teammates to watch your purchases and not to let you buy too much dust. I am sure they like their eyebrows." He teased her, getting a punch in the shoulder from Rosa.

"At least I got better with the fire rings. You still can't use fire dust without setting something on fire that you didn't mean to." She shot right back.

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    “Oh can’t have it leave without us, hurry up Hunter.” Crimson grabbed Hunter by the arm and pulled him along.

“I’m sure they won’t leave when they can see there are still people that need to board.” The tall teen huffed thankful that he could keep up with the energetic girl.

Crimson found them a place near Rosa and the other so she could join the fun while Hunter plopped down next to her complaining that everything was too low for someone his height getting a giggle out of Crimson since he always complained about the height of everything even the furniture in his own home wasn't safe from it.