1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

RWBY Role Play Ideas

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Lucario_J, Jul 4, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    The point of this thread is to develop some ideas for a RWBY Role-play that i am going to make. We don't know too much about the actual RWBY plot as of yet, so any contributions would be useful!

Firstly, I think each RPer would have up to 2 characters each, and they would have to go into a team with another 2, 3, or 4 people. The 4 letters wouldn't have to spell anything, but at least be similar to a word!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Well, I think each name should reference a colour, but then again, Adam, Militia, and Melanie don't.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    Adam, Miltiades Malachite, and Melanie Malachite are not part of any particular team, unless Junior's club can be counted as a team. Nevertheless, they are just side characters.

4. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I agree on the teams with colors thing. If Team RWBY does it, the roleplay should go along with it. Maybe a group of RPers are one team, another group form another team. These two teams are conflicted with each other, and fight whenever they run into each other. Maybe they ambush each other, and they fight to the death whilst battling the other things that try to kill the members (The wolves from Ruby's trailer, Giant Armors, robots, other NPCs, etc.). It's a pretty basic idea, but maybe we can try to expand on it as the show continues.

5. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Well, not fight to the death, but two or more rival teams is a good idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.