1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ryme City remains the same

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Apr 14, 2018.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Roger's POV
    It's been a year since I used R for my own purposes. It pains me that I did all the damage I did. Although I didn't at the time, I remember a young girl looking terrified of R. I wonder where she is now. Her mother and I got along. She even worked for me before getting captured by PCL. That girl can't be too far.

As I arrived at PCL everyone seemed tense. "Sir who do you want to see?" I knew instnatly who might know something. Tabitha told me about Wallace. He might know where the girl is.

"Wallace Carrol," I responded. Let's hope this man shows up. As I was about to ask a question the man of the hour showed up.

"I hope you know that everyone here is aware of what you've done. So make it quick. What do you want?" Okay is this guy cold or what?

"Where's the daughter of Tabitha?" Wallace instantly tensed at that name. "She's here isn't she?" He got even more tense. She is. "I mean her no harm," I promised.

"Wallace, I need your help with something. You!" She seemed angry now. This won't end well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Wallace POV
    As Rebecca came down to check out the commotion and saw Roger her face changed. "Tim told me about you. How could you?!" She was about to slap him before I grabbed her wrist.

"Rebecca he's here. Hear him out. He'd have to have guts to show up here," I calmed. She sighed and nodded before taking a quick pace back and forth. "Now, what do you want?"

"To apologize to Rebecca for what I asked her mother to do. R was a foolish mistake of mine and I should never have tried to bring it to life," he answered. There's something up with Roger and even Rebecca. Rebecca has blondish hair and wears glasses. So does he. They better not be related or I have to give a Solosis to Rebecca.

"Why would you feel sorry for what she did to me? I never knew you. So you all of a sudden feel remorse for others? What's the big idea?" I can't blame her for the storm of questions and from the looks of it. Neither can Roger.

"There's a good reason I came to apologize. I think it would be fair to say that you're going to get answers I'm sure you've been looking for. Why your father left perhaps?" She instantly wanted to lunge at him. How would he know that? Tabitha said I was the only one besides the man who walked out on her that knew. Wait a second. Don't tell me that he's.

"Why would you know that my dad left me? Mom kept that very quiet," she pondered.

"I'd know because it was a foolish mistake I made. I left before I knew what kind of kid I'd get. I should have known Tabby would raise a smart girl like you," he answered. If Rebecca could cry I'm sure she would. She was getting answers.

"Daddy?" She looked at Roger before pulling out a locket and in the photo was a man who looked like a young Roger. It's true. Roger Clifford is Rebecca's dad.

"Yes. I'm home now and I won't leave you again," he promised. I didn't even stop Rebecca from going into his arms. She needed the comfort of her father who was home now. "I'm so sorry for all the trouble I put you through Becka. I promise it stops now," he assured.

I stood back and watched this moment. As much as I wanted her to call me dad, I'm glad to see she can run into the arms of her father who's redeeming himself now.

3. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Rebecca POV
    Roger Clifford, the TV Producer of GNN, he's my father? "Where are you staying currently Roger?" Wallace is protective so I know why he's asking. He wants to make sure it's safe to let me go with him.

"I live in the house about 3 blocks from here. It's large enough for Rebecca to live in. It's large enough for you to have your own private lab too," he assured. I looked at him and then realized.

"I know where you're talking about now. Wallace remember the story I told you about Nabiki Manor?" Wallace looked at me and nodded. "Nabiki manor was said to be paradise for those who strive for great things. Roger, I mean dad. Dad struggled with R right? Made some mistakes. But now he's atoned. He came here to say sorry. Me and you, we work for better things when here in PCL. Could that be the story?"

"Potential but still. How do we know Roger has changed? How do we know you won't use R to harm Rebecca's Pokémon?" He looked to me and nodded. I knew he had a point. Dad could just be tricking us to get to Trevenant.

"Let's give him a chance. Got your job back at GNN?" He nodded and I sighed in relief. "Where's Emilia and Meiko?" As if they were psychic they walked in. "Hey girls. What's up?"

"What's up is that your dad got his job back and the boss is excited. He really has changed. Look at this," Meiko exclaimed before showing me a video of dad taking care of all the baby Pokémon. That is so cute. "Your dad is really changed. Give him a chance. He's even given us a room," Meiko answered.

"Please Wallace?" I looked at him and he nodded.

"Okay. Okay, we'll do it. But Roger a lab is one thing," he warned.

"It's fine. I have a room for both you and Rebecca," he answered. I nodded at Wallace and he nodded. "Is that a yes?"

"We will come back with you. Let me tell Dorothy the news that you've come back for Rebecca," Wallace answered before walking off

I looked at dad and he smiled before hugging me again. It feels weird. Dad's back. He cares about me. He said it was a stupid mistake. "I guess we have some catching up to do," he mused as he picked me up. I nodded and hid my face in his neck. This was amazing. I had one of my parents back.

4. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Meiko's POV
    As Rebecca got the okay from one of the scientists I was excited. Roger came back and apologized to everyone which we all were happy for. Now his daughter is coming home with him. "Rebecca," Dorothy greeted. I smiled and she looked at us shocked. "It's nice to see you again. May I borrow Rebecca for just a moment?"

"Dorothy I promise I'm okay. Please?" This is so cute. Like a mother and daughter pleading their case. Dorothy actually looked taken aback. But she then walked over to Roger and looked him in the eyes.

"Should Rebecca come in hurt because of you, I will make sure you get put back behind bars," she warned before taking off. Wallace and Rebecca both looked slightly disturbed.

"Wallace? Did that just happen?" Rebecca seems to not be able to grasp that. He nodded and Rebecca wouldn't drop the shocked face. As Roger walked out with Rebecca and us, Wallace went over to his apartment. Meanwhile we were in the park eating ice cream. It was important for those two to get some time away from PCL.

"So what have you been working on in the lab?" Rebecca looked deep in thought before she pulled out her notebook and looked it over. "What's the last thing you wrote?"

"Oh we tried a warm climate for the Burmies and they responded better. So it means to let Burmy live without it's cloaks, we could find them a warmer climate. Make it ideal," she explained.

"You've seen a Burmy without it's cloak?" Emilia and Roger were surprised. She nodded and showed them a picture from her phone. "It's a little creepy."

"Just a little. It's sort of like Purugly. So ugly it's cute. Anyways there's another carnival coming to town. We should cover it to give GNN a boosted rating," she decided. I agree with that idea.

"You should work at GNN part-time," Emilia offered. I nodded at that and so did Roger. That way he can have more time with Rebecca.

"I can't leave Wallace and the others though. We're a team," she answered. I saw Wallace approaching and smiled. He looked at Rebecca having a procrastination session and smirked.

"You wouldn't be. I've done two jobs in a day. Trust me. It'll be healthier on you too," he added.

"Then it's decided. I can get you put with me and Emilia," I decided. She nodded and smiled at us both before we saw an Aipom land on her shoulder and take her ice cream. I could see she wanted to cry but she was putting a brave face on. Like most children, steal their ice cream and they cry. Roger merely picked up Rebecca and put his cone to her and smiled. He was giving her his ice cream.

"That's your's," she argued. He shook his head and put it in her hands before putting it to her mouth and making her nibble it. She smiled and merely ate over his shoulder. That was so cute I had to get it recorded. As I stopped recording I noticed Rebecca had fallen asleep against Roger.

"She's had a long week. Rebecca's been up late for 5 nights. So she's exhausted. Let's get her back to your place," Wallace decided.