1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Salut! - hello everybody

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sougo Okita, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sougo Okita

Sougo Okita Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi I'm brand new to lake Valor, I like playing Pokémon games, and I'm a fan of the Fire Emblem game series plus Legend of Zelda as well. I like drawing, writing random stories for my own entertainment anI also do the same thing with my comics I write and create. I love wolves and Roleplaying, I read manga and watch anime, my favorite animes is Scryed, Inuyasha , and Gintama plus many others as well. I'm a College student with no idea what my major will be in the future, so I'm just taking the general classes for a college Degree to graduate from my school. I have 6 dogs and a horse boarded and a person's house that has horse property and my horse is 30 years old now.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welcome to LV, Sougo Okita! Allow me to be the first to welcome you here :3

This is quite a busy place with a whole bunch of active members, and looking at your interests, I'm sure you'll fit right in! Everyone here is extremely friendly (seriously, it gets scary sometimes :O) so ask away everything you like to one of us! We'll all be willing to help you if you need that :) (see, I told you the friendliness could get intimidating :P)

Let's see... you could talk about FE and the Legend of Zelda in our Video Games subforum or you could try to scroll through the Anime & Manga subforum to see if there's any topic that catches your interest? Of course, you are free to visit the rest of the greatness this site has to offer too!

I hope to see you around some more! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome to Lake Valor! It's nice to have you here!

Ahh, seems we have some shared interests! I also like to draw and write and roleplay. And you should definitely check out the Roleplay Institute we have!

I hope to see you around! If you have any questions, just ask. c:

4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Welcome to the Lake, we're very glad to have you here ! We hope that you find everything exactly as good as you expected it. Have a nice time and don't drown ~

5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,677.4
    I love you already!

Hey there, welcome to LV! I'm pretty new myself, as I've only been here for 7 weeks. Megaraii and Kaneki seemed to have linked all of the forums that you'd be most interested in already, so I'd just like to say hello, and welcome. If you ever want to chat Fire Emblem, we have this neat thread here: http://lakevalor.net/topic/12192-fire-emblem/ . If you ever want to chat, just shoot me a PM. See ya around the forums!

6. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Welcome! A little late to the party, and I see you've already been pointed in most directions. If you ever feel like chatting feel free to shoot a PM or drop by the Discord chat, there's usually people around there to say hello or help you if you need it! Hope you enjoy your stay! =w=b

7. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Hey there! I am TheBlazingInfernape and I welcome you to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your stay!

8. Sougo Okita

Sougo Okita Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
  9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Heyo! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sorry for the late welcome, but better late than never am I right? Anyhow, I do hope you enjoy the site. I know it's a bit hard to fully immerse yourself in the amazingness that is this community, but I do think you won't regret staying with us if you try.
    I hope you have a fantastic time here! See you 'round the forums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.