1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sanctuary's 1 Year Anniversary!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Sep 6, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Today is the day to celebrate a one yeah anniversary to a wonderful developer! :D Happy 1 year Anniversary [member=Sanctuary]!! ^_^ thanks for sticking around with us here in LV! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShiroLugia and Sanctuary like this.
  2. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Happy 1st LV'ersary, Sanc! Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this place for us. You're one amazing developer. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sanctuary likes this.
  3. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Wow, only one year. With your massive presence on LV I thought you'd been here longer. Happy LVersary, the time really flies by, doesn't it.

Sanctuary likes this.
  4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Happy LV anniversary Sanc!

Sanctuary likes this.
  5. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Happy anniversary! May there be many more anniversaries in the future~

Sanctuary likes this.
  6. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Aww yiss Sanc, welcome to the old person's club. Please enjoy your stay and never leave. thnx

Seriously though, thanks for sticking with us for this long, and hope you stay around for a long time!

Sanctuary likes this.
  7. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I swear I am the only 1-year old around this time who isn't staff

Go Chatot! Happy Easterversary! Have fun!

Sanctuary likes this.
  8. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Congrats on one year of LVing, Sanc. Thanks for all the effort you put into the making the site better :D

Sanctuary likes this.
  9. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Well I guess you're joining the rest home, just kidding good work and keep it up Happy LVversary

Sanctuary likes this.
  10. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Yo Sanc, congrats on your year anniversary!

Seriously though, thank you for your contributions this past year, it's made a huge difference to us all here on LV. Keep at it!~

Sanctuary likes this.
  11. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Happy One Year Anniversary Sanc! :sanc:

You have made such a positive impact on LV this past year. I'm so glad that I've had the opportunity to work alongside you and get to know you as a good friend. Thanks for everything and I hope you continue to enjoy being on LV. ^_^

Sanctuary likes this.
  12. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Happy Anniversary Sanc, I hope you continue to stick around for many more years to come!

Sanctuary likes this.
  13. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    CONGRATS SANC, FINISHED OFF YOUR 1ST YEAR OF LV WITH K PROJECT TOO AAAA
    we love u u are seriously a super great member of the staff team and developer. WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER<333

Sanctuary likes this.
  14. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Thank you all so much for the congratulations and kind words, they really mean a lot to me!
    It brings me joy knowing I was able to help the site grow in the right direction and make it a better place for us all to enjoy on a daily basis, it was honestly all my pleasure doing everything I've done this past year.
    I've learned so many things this past year because of Lake Valor, and I seriously have no clue what I'd be doing right now if I wasn't on here. My life would more than likely be 110% different if it wasn't for the time I've spent on this site.
    LV has become an important chapter of my life, and needless to say, it will be unforgettable as well.

I love you all, and thank you again! ^_^

Smooshie, Pitmore, Synerjee and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.