1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Smash sans in smash

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gwoomy, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Neb and RadEmpoleon like this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    *MEGALOVANIA INTENSIFIES*
    Honestly I thought it was a joke at first but yeah it’s legit. (I find it kinda ironic that sans is a mii fighter skin, even though he’s a skeleton...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I was legit crying with laughter when it popped up on stream.

I can't believe the mad lad Toby Fox actually went to Sakurai's house to get them to do this.

RadEmpoleon and Gwoomy like this.
  4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    we're gonna have a bad time

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I'm going to spend 75 cents, not because of the costume, but because of the fact that we can play Smash Bros to Megalovania. Officially. Wow.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    w h a t

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    As soon as I have the money, I will pay that $.75. Having a Sans costume and Megalovania is just too good to pass up.

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    @Wizard @Neb
    Note to you both and anyone else who's gonna get Sans – if you have gold nintendo points you can use them and not pay anything!

DuoM2, Wizard and Neb like this.
  9. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I actually was very AGAINST Sans getting in Smash because I don't think he deserves the first slot taken by an indie fighter over like Steve, Shantae, or Shovel Knight. Unpopular opinion time, but I don't like Sans, or Undertale as a whole for that matter. I do think that Megalovania is a great song though, and I had a lot of friends who wanted him in the game. However, seeing him as a mii costume makes me very happy for reasons I honestly can't even explain. What makes it even crazier is that I've seen a lot more Sans Mii Gunner hype on my Twitter than Banjo hype. Kinda makes me think he'll get a slot next game just because of how hard he's made the internet explode over Mii Gunner, but I can only hope Steve or something gets in first.

It's fun seeing a mii costume be one of the most well-recieved parts of the direct, and it's kind of sad that I doubt the miis will ever get this kind of attention on the internet ever again...

ChocoChicken likes this.
  10. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    *When Finally I Know What Is Happening With Sans In Smash Thingy*

"..."
    "(*Yelling With Geronimo Stilton Animated Series And Cassini Spacecraft References*)It Is Less Than 2 Week Before Cassini's Grand Finale Plus Geronimo 's Animated Debut Anniversary AND THIS Happen, What!?"

"Oh...My Artist Friend Is Going To Be Having Bad Time Now. I Can Imagine He Is Fighting Against Sans In Undertale When This Announces."

"Meanwhile..."
    *Plunge My Head Into A Pillow Like Cassini Spacecraft*
    "I Got New Comic Idea..."

11. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I listened to the Megalovania remix... it’s pretty good, I have to say. I’d buy the Sans costume (that is, if I had Smash Ultimate... or a switch).

12. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    If you listen carefully, you can hear the Asgore and Papyrus motifs towards the end of the remix. In Undertake, Megalovania is one of like three songs without any motif in it, and Papyrus and Asgore were definitely the right ones to choose thematically. I think it's a good move.

13. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    bad tim

and now if you dont mind i need to see if i have a dollar sitting around in my nintendo account