1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Satix is my OC.

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Achromatic, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    How many OC characters do you have currently?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Heilige Feuer Ho-Oh likes this.
  2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,645.7
    1. How dare you
    2. If you count Lindsey in my personal fan fic canon, I have at least three created. If you want my extended canon, Seven.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I have a good few, all of which I use for one story or another.

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I've got one for my current Pokémon fanfic, but there will be more soon. As for my other fandoms, I have a whole other cast of OCs, especially in my Halo world.

5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Let me count, if you consider Pokémon who can talk and have personalities to be OC's, that's 8 right there from one of my fanfictions (Not counting side characters). Two from another fanfiction that I don't want to talk about. As for my original work, I have 6 from one and 9 from the other.
    In total I would say that I have roughly 25 OC's not including side characters.

6. Heilige Feuer Ho-Oh

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.4
    I have quite a few.
    I still need to write back stories for them.
    A few also have Mental Disorders, which I do extensive research on to properly display the characteristics of said Disorders. ^^"

7. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Ben no. We know by now.

I've made so many OCs it's kinda ridiculous. The only downside is that I haven't actually designed them physically (so they're basically not drawn). I have actually planned on drawing them in the past, but I just haven't been able to XP

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have around.... 207? 215? I am trying to get rid of them, they are all suffering with me

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I have about 10 or so. Not including RP characters.

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I don't know why but I'm under the impression that Satix may be your OC. I wonder why that is? XD

I have like 11 main OCs and a handful of others that are attached to their stories. And then a smaller handful of random characters that don't belong anywhere.
    You can see my main 11 here http://sta.sh/21hnbxb52iwe?edit=1 and the random characters are in the misc character folder. I need to draw the characters that are relevant to the main 11's stories one day. =w=

11. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,645.7
    We have no idea why he says that Satix is his OC, even Satix encourages it. We may never know

12. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    There is a reason why. Because Satix is his OC.

13. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    How many OCs I have in general or just in fanfiction? Because in general I have about... Ooohh.... Over 80 for both original stories and fanfictions.

As for OCs solely for my fics, I have about 10, I guess? I mean, I'm not including Pokémon here, and I'm including characters based off Red, Blue, Leaf, etc from the games. Actually, there are way more than 10, but I can't be bothered to count them.

14. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I have, like... 5. So few compared to you guys.

15. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    BEN. NO. BAD.

I have... about 40-50? I don't even remember some of their names thats how many.

16. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I have a few for various roleplaying purposes and writing. All in all at least 30.

17. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I have two main OCs, and their families, and it adds up to about 10, I think? Of course, the number will always keep growing.

18. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Total Of Eight.Mostly Of Them(Five) Are My Rodent Original Character.