1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

scariest game you've ever played

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Grand Rizer, Feb 3, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Rizer

Grand Rizer PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽984.9
    what is the scariest game you have ever played and what is the scariest moment of said game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    OoT (as a kid), the Bottom of the Well and the Shadow Temple. Took me the longest time to swallow my fear and beat those dungeons. It was mainly those Wallmasters that gave me the creeps. Zelda games through the years have taught me to be fearless. Nothing in a video game really fazes me anymore. Other than that though, OoT wasn't a "scary" game, but those specific parts I mentioned can really scar a little kid's mind.

Treecko007 likes this.
  3. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Definitely the Shadow temple from OOT, as a kid...i didn't need to see stuff like that. But you know what? I made it out alive, as i have with every situation i was worried or scared about, so I guess it taught me that things arent always as bad as they seem, just push on and you'll be fine!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent was the scariest game for me! I mostly observed so the scariest part was the part I was forced to play; the scene with the water and invisible monster! It was horrifying because I absolutely hate horror games and after my sister and friend failed again and again in that part they forced me to do.

The best part? I managed to get to where they failed to go in the first try! Hah! Suck it!

5. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    5 Nights at Freddy's. I made the mistake of playing it at 2 in the morning with headphones underneath my covers. Foxy was running towards me and there was this ear piercing shriek that scared the living hell out of me.

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Last of Us. The reason why is how real it seems. Imagine being put into that situation where you lose a loved one to something that couldn't be stopped. Something so harsh, and how if our reality had come to a point of an Apocalypse, how terrifying it really would be to put yourself into the sort of mindset where you have to find a way to survive in a world that's killing each other.

7. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Clue for the SNES. Very few people probs know about this game, but trust me, it is super creepy and I absolutely hate it. I hardly get scared by 5 nights at freddys and I get scared out of my wits whenever I play/watch this.

Aurelia likes this.
  8. Kano

Kano whelp

Mew Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    I stay away from horror games, mostly. Save for Slender and Five Nights at Freddy's. Neither of which scared me, really. Though my friends look at me like I'm weird when I say that.

I'd say probably.. one of the first two Silent Hill games. I remember years ago playing them with my friend, and he had to take control for most of it, because I was too afraid to turn corners. Never tried again since then, and that was like ten years ago. whoops

Aurelia likes this.
  9. G.O.A.T.

G.O.A.T. Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Dead Space 2, I forgot their names, but the aliens, forgot what they were called, that stalked you, kinda looked like dogs. Well nothing was scarier than trying to find the one that you think is the last one, and all of a sudden 4 pop out from behind something. Hated those things, in Dead Space 3 they aren't as scary.

10. murmurlade

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    The Last of Us and maybe Cry of Fear? I tend to giggle like crazy when I'm spooked,
    so I'm judging on what games made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes.

FNAF made me laugh alot too! I hate jumpscares...

11. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    FNAF is nowhere near close to what I've experienced with Amnesia. (Not that I like Jumpscares) Not that I have any plans to play Amnesia again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.