1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jul 2, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    This RP will open starting tomorrow at 2 : 30 PM EST so make sure you join before you're late for the kick off!

(~ This Rp is for people in the Summer Scramble. If you’re not in please don’t reply here.)

It’s late at night on your favorite console to play Pokémon. Playing your favorite Pokémon game a wild notification appears in the corner of the screen. A symbol not quite recognizable. A broken blade of a sword. Ignoring the popup you continue to play. It slowly increases in size and words start to appear. ‘The Unova region needs your help.’ The notification grows and grows until you have no other choice but to turn off your console.

Resting your head on the pillow you wonder ‘What was that random text ?’ Before shrugging it off thinking it’s a bug .

As you wake you go to stretch and find out you’re not in your human body. You are now a Pokémon. In the middle of a valley, with no way home. You walk around the lands until you find more Pokémon who suffered the same fate as you. After talking for awhile you start to set up a civilization. As more Pokémon arrive in the Valley you greet them with open arms . As night approached in the summer heat walking into your huts unaware of the hidden forces of this valley.

Voices echo into the night as a Pokémon awakes. A little Weedle. He waddles over to a lone forest to never be seen again. Your towns folk start to argue over who lured the Weedle away . As time goes on you realise that this isn’t going to work. Suggesting that the group may want to split. All agreed and three new tribes were made. A tribe of might, who worshiped the sacred sword Terrakion . The Tribe of Wisdom who honored the sword Cobalion. And the tribe of Courage honorment of the sword Virizion.

As time goes on noticing how the swords lack the power to beat the sky splits and a mega evolved Glalie breaks out of the sky. Its voice echoed across the valley Pokémon looking up in awe. “ I am Vigilance, I've come to give you words of wisdom to the correct path for what you seek. There is but one way to bring back your swords to bring back the final sacred sword of Keldeo but this will require you to work against one another against time. There are many challenges that will reward your tribe with points. Collect enough and go to the shrine of Keldeo in the middle of this Valley. And you’ll awaken Keldeo and banish Kyurem off for good and come back to the real world.

(Remove ()'s)
    Name:
    Level:
    Move set:
    Tribe(what group are you on the forums?)
    Personality:
    Strengths (What's your character good at?)
    Weaknesses (What's your character bad at?)

I'm not going to be a character in this RP . I'll merely be a voice that'll make a plot point.

And just know I didn't add much here so that people who aren't into reading can easily make a character. And when the RP starts i'll make a decent sized post so people are able to act.

This RP will end the second the SS ends so make sure you join sooner than later!~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    DO I SMELL RP

Name: Orin (Any pronouns, but defaults to he/they)
    Pokémon: For once, not Fletchling. Rookidee!
    Level: like uhhh 12
    Move set: Roost, Power Trip, Peck, Hone Claws
    Tribe: Might
    Personality: Orin is a curious and bright child. Having grown up pretty sheltered, they're fazed by pretty much anything. However, in any dangerous situation, they are extremely cautious. They sometimes have trouble focusing and can zone out of their thoughts. A dreamer and very creative.
    Strengths: Imaginative, supportive, easily impressed
    Weaknesses: Naïve, kind of stupid, a bit of a scaredy-cat

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    i just noticed i forgot gender.

That's edited and Accepted

ChocoChicken likes this.
  4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alright, I just thought about if for a bit. With the RP challenge . I want to close this one . Not only was this mildly rushed but in my opinion it's not good. I'll work on something new and make a better RP than what this is.