1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured Scramble 2019 - The WINNERS!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Vigilance, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    First off, thank you all for a fantastic Summer Scramble 2019! Lake Valor's Summer Scramble is a fun time to get together as a community and bond with your fellow members, while taking part in some neat events. I want to give a special thanks to everyone who took a leap of faith by participating in an event that was outside their comfort zone as well as to everyone who made new memories!

Now for the winning team....

WINNER - TEAM PRISMATIC - 1,753 Coins

Team Members: @Laserdragon14 @Aiko @Momo Kisaragi @ChocoChicken @Fchicken77 @HiddenLore @Gazi @Geroniny~ @RWBY Gaster @Neb @Grimwave @Hraesvelgr @KnightBlader @HeroofFire101 @Smarty_Pants001 @Sethal @SawstheSawsbuck @Airsetla @Wabi Sabi @Lame Loser @Spaz

SCRAMBLE MVP - Grimwave - 270 Coins

2nd Place - Team Moongeist - 1,547 Coins

3rd Place - Team Sunsteel - 1,226 Coins

A couple of notes for anyone who participated in Summer Scramble:

- If you met the 4 event participation minimum, you can access your Team Hubs to catch your prizes.

- If you can't access your Hubs, that means you didn't meet the participation requirement and can't take part in the prizes. If you feel this was a mistake, message an Admin.

- Prizes will be made active to catch in your Team Hubs, enjoy it!

- Each event had a special medal prize (if you won a specific event or met it's participation requirement). To claim this medal, visit our medals thread here and post with a link to the event in which you earned that medal. This prize can be claimed even if you didn't meet the 4 event minimum so go go go!

Summer Scramble 2019 Medals

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    RadEmpoleon and Gwoomy like this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,613.7
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Good job y'all! :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Ggs

4. KnightBlader

Mina Ashido
    (Mudkip)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽399.0
    It was a good time everyone :)

5. Minty Electric

SS Egg 1
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.0
    Good game, everyone, and major props to Grim for the hustle!

Grimwave likes this.
  6. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Good job everyone, great effort from all sides

7. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Some serious talent here! I always love reading different directions a prompt can take. It reminds me how unpredictable the world can be even when there are knowns in place! Thanks for expanding my mind with your stories!

8. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Had fun! Wish I could have been here earlier and I wish that my time zone not mixing with one other guy didn't cost me so many points for the Smash event, but this was a fun event and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

9. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Way A Go, Everyone! Let's Meet Again Next Year For Another Edition Of SS!

10. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I'd like to thank the staff of LV for hosting this event every year. It's always a blast to hang out with other users and to spend time communicating with one another. I'm gonna be honest here, and say that one of the reasons I don't post much, is because I'm awkward when it comes to socializing with others. But when it's summer scrabbles, I don't find myself nervous around other users, cause I actually feel like I belong here. I'd also like to thank the other users who participated in the scrabbles. All of you guys have made this event more and more interesting. Y'all are a blast to hang out with and talk to, and I would gladly continue to chat and hang out with you all.

All in all, I had a great time, and summer scrabble made it possible. LV has changed my life my life for (hopefully) the better, and no amount of words can express my gratitude. Thank you all.

#10 Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  11. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Good job and congrats to everyone, especially to Team Prismatic

12. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Hey guys, Great job Team Prismatic on that win! You guys worked hard and truly earned it. Team Sunsteel, you guys did awesome as well and gave us both a run for our money! As a final gift to team prismatic, I offer shiny battle ready ninetales to all participating members of team prismatic, just head to my giveaway and post; I'll get them to you as quickly as possible. My giveaway deadlines have been extended so we should have plenty of time to make arrangements.

Gwoomy and Barandofl like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.