1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Scramble Pirates Chapter 1! Scrambling to Set Sail!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 13, 2018.

1. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,645.7
    Anna turned to the Croconaw, and said in her most deadpan voice and deadpan look in her eyes, "I didn't know I was going to evolve. As I said, I just went to bed as a Charmander and woke up as a Charmeleon. I didn't expect to evolve overnight."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Piper cocked his head. "So... does evolution just... happen... or does it only work in fights? Or was Bigjaw over here just a special case?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I’m guessing, from the differences in me and Anna’s evolutions, it’s different for everyone.” the croc said to his feathered friend. “Some Pokémon have to evolve in certain conditions or have to use special stones for their evolutions” Bigjaw finished.

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Anyway..." Samson interjected. "I think we've got everything we need from here, yes? As soon as you're ready, we can head on over to that blacksmith." He said to Anna. Now that he thought about it, though, she probably didn't know his name yet. "My name's Samson, by the way."

5. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,645.7
    "Nice to meet you, Samson." Anna said, "I'm ready whenever you are. Just need to grab some things from my hideout if I am finally getting out of here." Thinking to her books and violin she had back in her little hideout.

6. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Can I join you guys?” Bigjaw asked. “I want to go somewhere that has less chances of me getting fruit thrown at me again...” the croc finished. He’d gotten over it a while ago but his level of patience for things is very low. Everyone of his friends, including himself, know that if something like that happens again then he’ll probably bite the culprits head off...

7. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "I don't think he'll be trying that again, Bigjaw. Didn't you see the look on his face when you picked him up?" Samson said. "Not that I've got a problem with you coming along. The more the merrier!" He then turned to Anna. "So, where is this hideout of yours?"

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Piper chirruped. "Hey, Aurora? You coming on this trip, too? I'll go if you do." He was surprised that all his friends had quickly kind of befriended this Charmeleon - they didn't even know where she was from, or if she was from a rival gang.

9. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Aurora hesitated for a bit and took a deep breath. "Yes, I am coming." She said. "Only to get my parents back, then you may as well forget about me being a pirate in the first place." She continued with a reluctant tone.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    The little Fletchling chirruped. "And you're staying with us until then!" Fluttering over to Anna, he perched close by.

11. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,645.7
    Anna just stared at the jolly assortment of Pokémon offering their friendship to her, a bastard child of a blacksmith and a terrifying Pokémon, not that they need to know that. They were offering to go with her to her hideout where Telma's Bar is, maybe even protect her from those rumors, even just for a little while. "Thank you for offering to come with me. I honestly did not expect this to happen today." Anna siad quietly, not exactly knowing what to say at this turn of events.

12. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Look at us. Makin new friends through out our travels.” Bigjaw said with a toothy smile on his face. “Even Auro wants to come! You really must be a miracle worker or somethin, Anna.” Bigjaw said, rendering to Aurora being a solo, edge birb.

13. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Heh heh. I didn't think you'd come along, Aurora." Samson chuckled. After all, this was a little out of character for her. "Do you have a soft spot that none of us know about?" He then headed for the door, motioning for the others to follow. "Mind leading the way, Anna?"

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "You'd wish." Aurora replied stoically before lifting herself into the air. Being the only girl of the Crimson Company sure didn't help. Hopefully being with Anna made things better.

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Aww come on, Auro.” Bigjaw said as he put his hard around the edge bird. “You’re just too proud and emo to admit that you care.” Bigjaw said. There was an obvious expression on Aurora’s that showed she was not amused by the croc’s attempt to be all buddy buddy with her.

16. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    Marcus had to refrain from rolling his eyes as he listened to the others' conversation. This had to be the most unorganized group of pirates that he had ever seen and it was obvious that they were all a bunch of rookies.
    "You know, I may be strong but I won't be able to hold all of this all day." He said to Anna, though in fact he probably could have if he wanted to. "We should probably be heading to the blacksmith's soon so you can sell this stuff."

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Piper chirruped. "Uh... Bigjaw? I don't think you should be doing that to Aurora. I'm pretty sure she doesn't appreciate it."

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “We’re all pals aren’t we? It’s not like I’m some complete creep.” Bigjaw said. Yeah, he want some complete creep just looking like a crocodile who may not have all his marbles in check.

19. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “The fact that you said that makes you even more of a creep.” The edgy birb said in response with frustration in her voice as she rolled her eyes. Remind me why I chose to be with these guys again... She thought to herself.

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw pulled away. “I’m not a creep. What makes me a creep?” Bigjaw said. “I know I’m blind in one eye but it’s not like I was asking for it.” the croc said sarcastically. He still remembers how it happens and it haunts him to this day.