1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Scramble Pirates Chapter 1! Scrambling to Set Sail!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 13, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Piper cocked his head to one side. "Maybe the fact that you were randomly calling her emo?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    "Yeah I think so too. Would love to have some more gold pieces on hand than my measly 15 gold." Anna sighed, feeling her light money sack. While she did play her violin to help with paying back Telma for letting her stay above the bar, trying to live by herself was not easy, especially with those rumors surrounding her. While Anna did learn how to defend herself physically, it was emotionally tiring for her to be without the friends she grew up with. These teenaged rookie pirates were a breath of fresh air after the oppressive atmosphere of Pavico Port. If anything goes wrong, again , she can always rely on playing her violin for Telma if she can't get out of here soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    "Alright then, I'll let you lead the way." Marcus shifted the pile of old swords and other seemingly useless junk that he was carrying so that he could free up one of his hands to open the door with and turned back to the shopkeeper. "Bye, Percie! See you next time!"

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Woo! Onward, guys!” Bigjaw said with an ungodly amount of energy as he marched out the door.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Chirping, Piper fluttered over, opting to actually stay in the air this time instead of sitting on someone else's head.

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The Nidoqueen snorted disdainfully at the now unconscious ruffians across the room from her before going back to wiping down the tables around her. "Yeah, that'd be me," she replied to Joshua, looking over her shoulder. "Name's Telma," she grunted, giving the Servine a curt nod. "Barry over there is my idiot of a husband," she said, motioning to the now slightly meek-looking Krookodile; he seemed to be eyeing his partner warily, not wanting to antagonize her further.

Telma then turned back to Joshua. "Ya got guts, kid, stepping in on someone else's fight like that" she said, sounding mildly impressed. "Either that or you're just stupid. Though you don't come off to me as an idiot." Noticing Shadow inching away from her, Telma turned to the Zorua and tossed a couple of rags at his feet. Shadow yelped, but didn't retreat. "Give that to the idiots over there," she said, gesturing to the still woozy would-be bar fighters. "They can wipe the place down once they wake up."

7. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    "SQUAWK!" Percy called out happily, folding his wings up to his head to form a rather awkward-looking salute. "Any time, Marcus, any -- SQUAWK -- time!"

8. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    (OOC: Flashback to slightly before @Shockwave 's Grimwing's bar fight. Apologies for a bit of a long post, I had some catching up to do with all the other events that have happened so far.)

"You are such an IDIOT, Oscar," Olive the Oshawott growled at her brother, Oscar, as she continued to run away from the docks through a bust crowd. A few heads turned to watch the twins as they ran on, but due to their small stature, not many took notice. "It was all fun and games until you went and threw a coconut at the water lizard! WHY a coconut?!"

"I th-th-th-thought the lizard c-c-c-c-could take it," Oscar tried to talk between bumps. "He looked pretty tough to me -- ow, ow, ow." Olive let him hit the ground a few times.

"NO ONE likes being hit with a coconut," Olive seethed, almost amazed at how dense her brother could be. "How about next time we're out, I drop one on your head? See how you like it? Not that you have that much brainpower to spare."

"Shut up, sis!" Oscar snipped back, suddenly sounding very defensive. "Look, I'm sorry, okay -- whoa!" Oscar's voice cut off as Olive suddenly veered around a corner and dove into a pile of garbage, outside a bar. Rowdy, raucous cheering could be heard form within. Catching her breath, Olive let go of her brother and let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay, I think we lost them," she whispered, though she still looked warily around. Then, glaring sharply at her sibling, she added. "No more games for today. Actually, I think we've messed around enough for a week thanks to that little -- EEP!"

Both Olive and Oscar yelped in fright and scurried further into the refuse as the bar's back door suddenly burst open. A Scrafty and Gurdurr came walking out laughing, carrying buckets of half-eaten food and garbage.

"Boy, that Gabite sure is killing the competition, eh?" the Gurdurr guffawed as he saw looked back inside once more to look at the scene within.

"Ha, for sure, game is goin' fantastic!" the Scrafty chuckled. "Hope Barry gives some drinks on the house if the winnings are good enough!" He chucked his pail of garbage towards Oscar and Olive's hiding spot. The liquid trash arced through the air and splattered dangerously close to Olive's face. Olive let out a restrained whine of disgust.

"Keep yer voice down!" the Gurdurr said in hushed tones. "I'm all for that, but old Telma's got ears like a Noibat! You don't want her hearin' ya!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..." the Scrafty grumbled. "Look, all I'm sayin' is, if that shark gets over thirty, I swear I'm gonna..." The Scrafty's voice cut off as the door shut behind them. The cheering from within continued.

Oscar and Olive poked their heads out cautiously to see if the coast was clear.

"You okay, sis?" Oscar asked in concern, turning towards his sister. "Did he hit you?"

"No, just missed," Olive said in relief. "But.." she wrinkled her nose at the smell surrounding them. "I don't think it's a good idea to stay here." Looking around, she noticed a window on the bar's second floor that was slightly open. "Wanna go up?"

9. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Aurora followed the others at the back of the line, rolling her eyes. She could've been studying at one of the top universities, but no. Some bastard just had to kidnap her parents.

10. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Once Nidoqueen walked past him, Shadow went to check on how the Gabite was doing. He appeared to have not taken too much damage. Shadow looked towards the Zorua, who seemed nice enough.
    "Hey...I uh...didn't catch your name, so...what is your name?" Shadow asked awkwardly.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Piper saw the Pidgeotto not looking so well. Flitting over to her, he piped up. "What's wrong?"

12. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "Nothing." The Pidgeotto replied. "Just...keep going." She continued, avoiding eye contact with the Fletchling.

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    He was silent for a moment. She was hiding something. But he couldn't intrude, no matter how desperate or curious he was. "Just... if anything's wrong, I'm here, alright?" It pained him to see his friend down in the dumps. He knew she probably wouldn't do anything about it, but he had to do something. Prove he was more than just your cabin boy with high hopes. No, Aurora wouldn't look at him the same way a pirate would. Aurora was not a pirate. Why was she one, then?

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Aurora kept moving forward. "Whatever." The Pidgeotto said as she tried to keep a distance with the rest of her teammates. She checked her compass to see which direction they were heading towards. A couple of other pirates eyed the group with suspicion.

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw then backed up to get closer to Aurora. “Hey, Auro.” Bigjaw said to get her attention. He didn’t really care if she didn’t respond but it didn’t stop him from talking to her. “These other pirates are giving off some bad vibes. You may want to stick a little closer to us. Ya know, just in case these guys try something.” Bigjaw said. He and Aurora May have butt heads a lot but he still genuinely cares for her and the rest of the Crimson Company. These people were his only family he’s ever known so he wanted to protect them at all costs.

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw then backed up to get closer to Aurora. “Hey, Auro.” Bigjaw said to get her attention. He didn’t really care if she didn’t respond but it didn’t stop him from talking to her. “These other pirates are giving off some bad vibes. You may want to stick a little closer to us. Ya know, just in case these guys try something.” Bigjaw said. He and Aurora May have butt heads a lot but he still genuinely cares for her and the rest of the Crimson Company. These people were his only family he’s ever known so he wanted to protect them at all costs.

17. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "You aren't THAT embarrassed to be around us, are you?" Samson chuckled. "it's just like Bigjaw said, though. I'm sure you know by now that you shouldn't wander too far, especially not in a place like this."

18. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    Anna glanced at the suspicious pirates eyeing the group, and thought, 'Crap! These pirates look like bad news, and if they realized that I'm HIS daughter, everyone's toast and it'll be like last time!' She nervously looked away from the pirates and tried to make herself smaller, even though she was larger than the average Charmeleon.

19. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw looked around and began to grow more and more weary of these shady pirates. The croc then walked ahead and rounded up his friends.

“Guys, keep you weapons close, stay close to at least one ‘mon, and be ready to throw down.” Bigjaw said.

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    The little Fletchling peeped nervously, hiding next to Aurora. Sure, he was fast, and loud, but he was little more than an annoyance to real pirates. If they got into a fight.... He shuddered a little.