1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Scramble Pirates Chapter 1! Scrambling to Set Sail!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Two pirates looked at them, snickering. "Are these pirates I see?" One asked. "I don't reckon so, they be prolly jus' some sprogs pretendin' t' be them." The other one replied, laughing at the Crimson Company. "Let's leave these rookies alone afore they start cryin'." The two laughed once more before walking away from the group.

Aurora, not willing to identify as a pirate reacted apathetically.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Piper chirped angrily for a moment, but decided to say nothing. Remembering Bigjaw's temper, he kept an eye on the Croconaw, slightly wary.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended, thought Joshua in response to Telma's comment. He eventually decided on the former. "Thank you...?" he replied, still slightly unsure, though he quickly regained his composure. "Anyway, I would like to ask what there is to eat, and what it costs."

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Samson knew that Bigjaw wasn't the best at controlling his anger. As the other pirates pointed and snickered at them, Samson approached his crewmate. "Just ignore 'em. This isn't worth a fight."

5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I’m not worried about them being jerks.” The croc hissed. “I’m more worried about them trying something on us. I’ll be damned if you think I’ll hesitate to put someone’s lights out if they threaten to hurt you guys.” The croc is a much more serious tone. He normally was the fun loving and slightly annoying Rambo croc but right now, he’s letting his sinticts to protect his loved one take control of him.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Piper chirps. "Yeah, Samson's right. We had a hard time with the Malamars, and these guys could be a lot more. Who knows, maybe other gangs might hop in and try to fight?"

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I don’t care if it’s a Steelix. If it’s messing with us, then I’ll make sure it sees the world my way.” croc said as shnick was made when he extended his metal claws for emphasis.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Piper shuddered. "Don't start a fight just yet!" he hissed, trying to get Bigjaw to retract the blades at the end of his hands. "They might not even be aggressive!"

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I was just trying to make a point.” Bigjaw said, accidentally making a pun as he retracted his claws. “I just want to get y’all out fo here as soon as possible.” Bigjaw said as he kept looking around the area.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Piper stayed silent this time, the only noise being the frantic flapping of his wings as he tried to stay aloft.

11. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    "L-look, if we don't look aggressive to them, they probably won't attack us." Anna stuttered slightly, trying to hide her slight fear of...things that her mother and grandparents told her four years ago, of things that happened to her mother and resulted in Anna being here today. "If worst comes to worse, I could probably take them on. I am pretty good with a sword myself. If not, then maybe I could at least scare them with my eyes. Mom says that when I'm angry, I get a terrifying look on my face and in my eyes. She told me that it reminds her of my......father......" Saying the last part almost under her breath. Not knowing if what she was told those years ago were true or not, but it was all she had, besides her egg moves. If the rumor was true and she was his hidden daughter could spell problems for her new friends if they knew of the rumors.

12. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    The croc noticed that Anna looked like she was going to have a heart attack. So, he let out a sigh in defeat. “Fine, I’ll cool it.” Bigjaw hissed as he toned down his aggressiveness.

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Piper let out a sigh of relief. "Whew. Then let's keep going, guys. And girls."

14. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    "You shouldn't get worked up so easily like that." Marcus muttered to the Crimson crew-members once the other pirates were out of earshot. "You'll never get anywhere if you're ready to start a fight with people you know nothing about just because they look at you funny while passing by. Especially not here."

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “The world’s a dark and cruel place.” Bigjaw said. “You gotta always be in guard and watch your back. Keep your loved ones out fo harms way and don’t take your body for granted.” the croc said, reffering to his eye.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Piper chittered a little. "Well, both of you are right. We do have to be able to take it on before attacking it, though," he added.

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Aurora decided to stay silent, knowing that making any more noise would draw attention towards themselves, and maybe they might actually get into a real fight. They needed to head to somewhere safer.

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Hey, are we almost there yet?” Bigjaw asked in an impatient tone to Anna. He just really wanted to get in and out before real shwashbuckling started to go down.

19. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    "Then where is this blacksmith that the Pelliper recommended?!?" Anna hissed to Bigjaw, glaring angrily to him, "If you keep on harassing me on when we're going to get there, I swear to Arceus himself will Thunderpunch you. Don't test me." A blue light flashing in her eyes. She will not be messed with, especially with those pirates and rumors surrounding her.

20. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "That's enough, you two!" Samson interrupted. Up ahead, he could see what appeared to be a forge, and a distinct metallic clanging sound was beginning to reach his ears. "I think that's it, up ahead. We're almost there."