1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Scramble Pirates Chapter 1! Scrambling to Set Sail!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “Yes, it’s right ahead.” Said Aurora. She gestured the others forward, and soon they were able to find a Wingull standing in front of a shop.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Well what are we waiting for!” Bigjaw said, obviously not as pissed off as he was before when he was being pelted with fruit by a snot nosed Oshawatt. He then marched onward to the shop, with his buddy on his back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Piper nodded, and flew towards the pelican-like Pokémon, chittering all the way.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    A bell rang as the Crimson Company opened the door to Percy's shop. Almost immediately a rather eccentric-looking Pelipper came hovering into the room. He looked a bit cross-eyed, and the feathers around his head looked permanently ruffled.

"Squawk! Welcome, squawk!" Percy the Pelipper greeted the rookie pirate crew rather loudly. "How can I help you? Squawk!"

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    As the birb bursted through the door, the Crimson Company memebers jumped back in surprise. They noticed his speech and ruffled feathers and got the “Killager” vibe from him. He seemed harmless and derpy but he looked just off enough to be, ya know, a ****** mental patient.

But, Bigjaw also seemed to be on boat, except with a more violent edge. The croc shoots himself out of freaking canon, right into the enemy ship........ So, he has no room to judge. And judge, he does not as to him, this peliper just seemed like the average joe.

“Howdy, Mr. Peliper!” The croc said cheerfully. Though, Rhys was not exactly as calm as the croc was, especially since everyone but Bigjaw was quiet which, most of the time, isn’t exactly a good thing. And with his hindered vision only added another layer of fear to the Chincou.

6. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    "SQUAWK!" the Pelipper honked happily. "Howdy to -- SQUAWK -- you as well! What sort of goods are you -- SQUAWK -- seeking?"

Below is a list of items available for purchase here. In this particular shop, you can buy as many of any item as you'd like! (Other shops in the future will be in limited supply!) As a reminder, each member in this beginning chapter has 15 Gold.

Assume neither of the PIRATE CREWS has any of these items (Crimson could have lost them all to Malamar, and the indiivudal members of Azure are either preparing, wandering, or throwing berries in Pokemons' faces :P The Navy is well equipped and will have most of these items on-hand already.)

• Compass: An essential item for any seafarer! Gotta know which way you’re going! 4 Gold
    • Sundial: Essential for telling the time! Gotta watch that sun shadow! 4 Gold
    • Oil Lamp: The best way to see at night! Requires a flame to light! 4 Gold
    • Spyglass: Ahoy there! What’s that in the distance? 5 Gold
    • Sail Patch: Oh dear, your sail has a hole in it! Better fix that up! 5 Gold per patch
    • Rope: Spare lengths of rope for securing sails (or securing hostages)! 6 Gold per length.
    • Wooden Barrel: an empty water-tight barrel that can hold food, drinks, or perhaps a small enough Pokémon... 6 Gold per barrel.
    • Sealing Wax: This stuff can help close up leaks in a pinch, but it won't last forever! 3 uses per jar, 8 Gold each.
    • Wood Varnish: This stuff will keep your boat nice and protected from the sun! 8 Gold per paint can. (OOC: For simplicity’s sake, I’m just gonna say one can is able to cover a whole ship, unless the ship is really big :P)

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Well, some scumbag Malamar wrecked our ship.” the croc said. “So, we need some supplies to fix it up.” Bigjaw continued.

8. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    "SQUAWK! I see, I see," Percy said thoughtfully. "Well, you definitely need a -- SQUAWK -- compass and sundial before you even -- SQUAWK -- think about setting sail again! More than -- SQUAWK -- one probably wouldn't hurt either!"

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Uh.....” and with that, Bigjaw inched towards his crewmates. “Guys, I’m bad at this stuff. Can y’all just do the talking?” Bigjaw asked. He wasn’t exactly the most responsible spender. His sweet tooth has an overide switch so it takes control of the crocs brain. Making him buy anything that is sweet, fruity, or covered in chocolate.

10. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    As the Crimson Company was talking amongst themselves on what to purchase, the door opened a second time. A hearty, booming laugh rang out.

"Hello there, Percy!" A deep, cheerful voice called. "How goes it this after-- Oh dear, Percy, please tell me you weren't struck my lightning again!" Marcus the Machamp steps into the shop.

"SQUAWK!" Percy the Pelipper smiled a lopsided grin. "Marcus, my SQUAWK friend! The usual orders I suppose?"

(OOC: The future members of Azure Crew will now begin entering the fray! @BZRich64 @HeroofFire101 @Shockwave @Laserdragon14 @Smarty_Pants001 @Merdrabolt stay tuned! Not everyone should meet up at this one shop yet XD)

11. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,957.4
    "Yes!" Marcus said cheerfully as he walked further into the shop. "I'll be needing a new compass, sundial and spyglass. My last set got damaged in a storm and I'll be needing replacements. Again."
    Marcus then noticed the other Pokémon there in the shop.
    "Oh, but it looks like you have other customers that you'll need to help before me." He said, twirling his mustache with his upper right hand.

12. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    • Bigjaw looked up at the massive Pokémon. He admired how strong and powerful the Machamp looked. But most importantly, his magnificent stache. “Nice, stache, dude.” Bigjaw said with cheer in his voice. “I’d grow one out but I’m a crocodile.” Bigjaw said.

13. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,957.4
    Marcus looked down at the Croconaw.
    "Thank you." He said. "It's taken me a long time to get it like this, but the results have definitely been worth it."

14. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Yeah, but I really hope that when I evolve, I get as big and strong as you.” Bigjaw said.

15. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    "SQAWK!" Percy the Pelipper said. "Marcus is probably one of the best navigators around these parts! I'm sure you'll meet him again some -- SQUAWK -- time on the sea! Croconaw, do you --SQUAWK -- mind if I help him here while you talk -- SQUAWK -- amongst yourselves?"

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw quickly scurried to his teammates as he wanted to avoid getting swindled into buying canoe instance for 10 years, 3 months, and 13 seconds.

17. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,645.7
    Anna, trying to find the local blacksmith so she could sell all the ores, and horrible quality weapons she had found, struggled to carry all the weight. It didn't help that she couldn't see where she was going. All she had was 15 gold, and she needed more to get herself out of this town because she's been stuck here for almost a year now and she really wanted to get back home to her mom. "Why of all the places here? It's even more dangerous for me because I don't know who's going to realize that I'm his daughter!" She grumbled. While she grumbled, she opened the door to the Pelipper's Sailing Shop, not realizing that she went to the wrong shop, again. She didn't realize where she was until...

CRASH!! Right into a huge Machamp. All of her weapons and ores she collected flew up into the air and crashed onto the ground, making a huge mess on the ground. Anna landed on her butt and looked up to the Machamp. She froze up, and started shouting, "OH MY ARCEUS I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SEE WHERE I WAS GOING!"

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    The croc heard the all go the pueces of metal clang onto the floor and against each other. Bigjaw looked in the direction he heard the sound come from and saw that a startstruck Charmeleon hit the floor. He had a natural “try to help others” attitude so he rushed over to the flame Pokémon and asked, “Are you ok!” He then stook out his hand to give the Fire Type a hand.

19. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,957.4
    "No hard done." Marcus said to the Charmeleon that had run into him. "Here, let me help you with that."
    Marcus started picking up some of the weapons and ore that had fallen on the ground.

20. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadow ran through the streets, clutching his money bag that contained some berries and 15 gold coins, which was all that was left of the gold coins that he had brought with him from his home. His stomach started growling.
    "I hope there is an inn or something nearby so that I can get some proper food in my stomach," Whispered Shadow to himself as he ate one of the berries.