1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Scramble Pirates Chapter 1! Scrambling to Set Sail!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 13, 2018.

1. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    Anna looked up to the Croconaw, and then to his hand. "Thanks." She quietly said, slightly embarrased on what happened, and took his hand. The Croconaw helped Anna stand up, and she quickly let go. "Sorry about that, I'm not good at finding things, like the local blacksmith. I was trying to take them to the blacksmith so I can sell them. I honestly get lost easily." Anna said, explaining the weapons and ores, "Anyway, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Anna Hayden, and I'm a Blacksmith by trade. I am the daughter of the famous Hayden Blacksmiths, specifically Amanda Hayden." Wearing her dark blue vest and her smithing gloves. Anna nervously fiddled with her sword belt, her favorite sword dangling by her right hip. "Nice to meet you." Anna smiled, scratching the back of her head.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “I believe we should get a compass, sundial, and spyglass as well, and we’ll split the payment amoung ourselves.” The Pidgeotto stopped to think for a moment. “We’ll each have to pay 2.6 gold.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Nice to meet ya, Anna!” Bigjaw said. “The name’s Bigjaw!” The croc said.

4. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Hey, if you’re bad at finding things, dont beat yourself up for it though.” Bigjaw said. “At least you have both your eyes.” Bigjaw said as he turned his head to show his ghostly eye.

5. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Meanwhile, in an area too far from the shop, a lone servine hid in between two buildings, slowly retracting one of his vines from the pocket of a passerby to not be noticed, successfully extracting two coins from the pokémon.
    Joshua the servine sighed, adding the two pieces of metal to a bag he was carrying. He didn't particularly enjoy having to steal, but it was all he could do to keep surviving in this harsh world.
    Well, that gets me up to 15 gold for the day, perhaps I should get something for once, he thought. He looked at the sun's position in the sky. And only by mid-afternoon, too. It's a good day.
    Checking to make sure no one would see him come out of the alley, he slipped out onto the street to look for a shop.

6. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    Anna was taken back at the eye. "Y-you're blind in one eye? My grandpa told me once that he almost lost his eye. 'I'll do anything to save my daughter, even if I lose an eye!' My Grandpa may be silly, but I look up to him." Anna said, remembering back her childhood. She shook her head, and said, "Sorry, it's been almost a year since I saw my family. Wasn't my choice to be separated from them. Been doing odd jobs, trying to earn enough money to get home by a ship, but no one takes my skills seriously. I hope that I get on a ship so eventually I can get home. And do a little something on the side." Scowling at the memory of how she ended up at the port. "It's one thing to take someone from their home, but it's another thing to be held hostage for a ransom to someone you never met."

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    This was kinda hitting Bigjaw hard. He really felt for the Charmeleon in wanting to help her parents but everything is stacked against the odds for her. “I’m sorry to hear that...” the croc said with a lot less cheer in voice. “I-I never knew my parents.” The croc said.

8. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    Anna smiled softly "It's fine. I knew plenty of kids back home who were orphans. One of my best friends is an orphan, and last I heard, he was trying to become a doctor. Helps that he's very smart." Thinking of her friend. "Besides, I don't know who my dad is. Mom raised me by herself with help from my grandparents."

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “When I was born, I hatched next to a tree. I looked around and no one was there.” the croc said. “I remember my shell was pretty dirty so I guess I was abbandoned for a long time before I hatched.” Bigjaw said, sounding more and more down. He didn’t want to be a downer so he moved to a lighter topic. “But, hey. I got these guys as my family now.” Bigjaw said as he pointed to Rhys, who was on his back, and the rest of the Crimson Company. He then gave the Charmeleon a toothy grin as he picked up a blade that was on the floor. However, it crumbled to pieces as he was about to hand it to her.

10. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    Anna looked at the blade that just crumbled and sighed. "I knew that they were of horrible quality. The craftsmanship is all shoddy and the metal was of poor quality. I found it buried in the ground as well, so most likely the rust on it contributed to what just happened. Remember, blacksmith by trade. I can tell good quality blades from horrible ones. If I couldn't sell it, I was just going to melt it down into high quality bar stock to sell at a higher price. Purifying metal takes a while into blade-quality bar stock." Her blacksmith training coming in full force. "Just don't have access to a forge."

11. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Huh. Well, aren’t Fire-Types like their own forges?” Bigjaw asked. “But, I’m sure if I used a sword, you’d be my first lick.” Bigjaw said with some cheer in his voice. “Ya really seem like ya know what you’re doing!”

12. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    Anna nodded. "Yup! Mom's a blacksmith as well, and I learned everything I know from her and Grandma! This sword here," She gestured to her sword, "I forged myself! I know how to make from silverware to those big axes warriors have like your Alolan Sandshrew friend has. I also know how to make axels for carts and such. I may not be able to navigate, but I can swing a sword skillfully. Saved my life as well. Grandpa says that I have a natural prowess for the sword. Really helps when you're doing quality testing."

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Dang, that sword looks killer!” Bigjaw said. He rarley oogled over Weapons but Anna’s sword was one of the coolest things he’s ever seen. And the fact that she made it herself was also rather neat. “Too bad I only use claws cause that thang is sick!” Bigjaw said as he extended his Metal Claws to show them off.

14. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    "That certainly does look like a good sword." Marcus said, still standing there holding most of what the Charmeleon had dropped. "Those claws also look fairly strong as well."

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Aww shucks.” Bigjaw said. “When ya suck with any weapon that’s ever been made then you gotta learn to be able to throw hands, claws, and fangs.” Bigjaw said as he bared his fangs and scales his claws together to create sparks for dramatic affect.

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    (Calling it a night. Got school :()

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Hm... Aurora, don't we also need that ship varnish stuff as well? It's expensive, but our ship was really banged up after that fight," Piper chirruped. "We should also grab a bit of rope and oil, just in case."

18. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “We could easily get the other materials from another place. Wood can be found in many areas, though at a lower quality. If you would like to purchase those materials, then go ahead. Just remember I will not contribute in paying.” Aurora said, folding her wings.

19. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "I'll let you handle this. You're better at it than I am." Samson said, tossing Aurora 3 gold pieces. "That will cover the essentials, yes?"

20. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Meanwhile, at a nearby tavern...

"C'mon ya filthy pair 'a dice, don't fail me now..." the Gabite struggled to get a grip on his lucky dice, a worn iron die that he used in every bet. "An evolution with some extra claws'd be real handy right'about now..." he muttered to himself, a bead of sweat running down his forehead as he put his full attention and effort into his roll.
    This game was particularly high-stakes for him, an all-or-nothing gamble relying on the number he rolled. A number higher than three would be enough to secure his win. Lower though... well, game over.
    Lifting the dice, Grimwing's jaw stiffened as he tossed it across the table, closing his eyes before the die settled.