1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Scramble, Sync and Seek!

Discussion in 'Summer Scramble 2024' started by Jeydis, Jul 7, 2024.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,150.9
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Scramble, Sync and Seek!

A challenge of wit and speed, set in the high-tech, nature panorama that is the Blueberry Academy dome.
    Who could ask for a better marriage of tech and magic? Join me on Saturday July 20th for a fun day of hiding and seeking!

How to Enter:

- Each participant must have access to a copy of Scarlet or Violet to participate.
    - Each participant must bring at least one shiny Pokémon with them (don't tell your opponents what Pokémon it is!)
    - Each participant has to have done the required tasks to be able to have full control of their Pokémon with their Synchro Machines.
    - On the appointed day all participants will connect to the voice chat on LV's discord (if you cannot speak that is ok, its mostly so that you can listen. Feel free to use the text chat for your responses.)
    - Sign up below if you are interested and can make it on the day. The number of participants will determine the amount of time seekers get to seek as well as other factors so sign up early! Knowing who is participating will help us set a time as well.​

Hide-n-Seek Rules:

- Each hider must have a shiny Pokémon ready to be synced with when the round starts. It does not have to be a Pokémon that matches the biome but that might help you fit in :D
    - Each team will pick a seeker for each round.
    - Each round will be split into a hiding phase and a seeking phase. Seekers will remain in the Central plaza to wait for hiders to find their spots (no hiding in the central plaza!). Hiders will have 3 minutes to hide. Seekers will have 10 minutes to find the hiders.
    - Biome order will be: Round 1 - Savannah, Round 2 - Canyon, Round 3 - Arctic, Round 4 - Coastal. Each team will get to hide once and seek once in these locations. If all goes well the event should be done in about 1h30.
    Prizes and Deadlines:

- Each hider found will be worth 5 scramble points.
    - Each hider that is not found by the end of the 10 minutes will win 10 points for their team.
    - Each participant present on the day will win 5 points for their team so the more the merrier!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,343.6
    I would like to join, though I would need to know what time it will take place as I work until 5pm EST.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,150.9
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Most likely in the evening EST time, depending on the time zones for the other participants. I want to try and accommodate as many people as I can.

HeroofFire101 likes this.
  4. Kiwi

Kiwi Resident Garfield Gaming Enthusiast

the boys
    (Falinks)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,357.5
    Beast Ball ★★★★
    Forgot to say, I'd be down for this, I should be fine most days after 3pm usually. I can let know of any specific situations where that wouldn't be the case

:3

Jeydis likes this.