1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Seasons movies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Dec 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    It's that time of year again, what seasonal movies do you like to watch this time of year? Which movies do you avoid? Do you even like this seasons movies?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Nightmare Before Christmas is pretty much good to watch anytime around Halloween and before Christmas. I also traditionally watch the Muppets' Christmas Carol with my mom.

Generally I don't avoid any holiday movies. I don't watch much tv in the first place, and I don't own any movies I wouldn't watch lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    I watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas last Christmas and this year, I plan on watching Elf (they advertised it on TV) if I remember to xD

4. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    For the holiday's, Home Alone is always good, the first two ones that is.

5. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm not jolly enough for most christmas movies, but there are a lot of dark (?) alternative christmas special episodes for TV shows that I like.

- Futurama: Santa Claus is succeeded by a robot whose naughty-nice algorithm went haywire, and everyone is naughty! You better not shout, you better not cry, you better not pout, and I'll tell you why: Santa Claus is coming to town and he's heavily armed and can hear your cries of fear and panic!
    - Invader Zim: Zim discovers that Santa is the most powerful being on earth, and tries to use that to his advantage. He tries...
    - Metalocolypse: Murderface and Knubbler decide to host a TV christmas special, but their host imposes some limitations that the rest of the band disagrees with. Also, there's Doctor Rockzo. He's the rock and roll clown. He does cocaine. (nsfw: drug reference and censored words)
    - Boondocks: Huey is given full creative control over the school's christmas play, and Riley tries to get payback at Santa for when he was poor in Chicago and didn't get any presents. (nsfw: words)

6. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    My mom just forced me to watch that Christmas movie with Cameron Diaz and now I feel empty inside. There are no good things left in this world. Don't watch the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.