1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Seasons of Love

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by LunaAzul788, Aug 2, 2017.

?

Who's your favorite Pokemon (Anime) Couple?

1. Pokeshipping (Ash and Misty)

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Contestshipping (Drew and May)

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Ikarishipping (Paul and Dawn)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LunaAzul788

LunaAzul788 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽13.4
    “The course of true love never did run smooth”.
    Carefully drawn, written and lovingly placed together in several pictures are shots of our favourite Poké-couples. Witness the distinct tales of each unique relationship throughout the seasons’ pass.

Foremost, thank you for choosing to view this portfolio. I was inspired by many lovely stories that I have come across in the world of Pokémon, and also from other several past literature and visual art. It was also a delight to have listened to Antonio Vivaldi’s Four Seasons in the making of these drawings.

Listed and below are the pictures for each season, and which characters would then be involved. Each entails a brief caption on what you may expect in a story. Which story or couple would be your favourite? ;)

#1 - Pokéshipping

Ash and Misty - Autumn Leaves

01_Misty and Ash.jpg

“And so the great Misty, Gym Leader of the Cerulean City Gym, readies her stance to jump upon the largest leaf pile ever witnessed by humankind!” Misty loves water so much that she reimagined the colorful pile of crunchy leaves as a swimming pool. A certain Pokémon Trainer and close friend of hers, then feigned maturity as he called out the act as “childish and stupid”, yet hypocritically, wished he was there beside her himself.

#2 - Contestshipping

May and Drew - Spring Blossoms
    02_May and Drew.jpg
    “I thought you understood me, Soledad!” May complained. “This would just be quick I promise, I’ll be back in no less than fifteen minutes!” It was very much like her to skip work just to get a taste of the new chocolate-mint desserts that the local café has introduced. As she enters the café, she bumps into an unforeseen individual. It has been quite a while since she had last seen that rival of hers, and now she took her sweet time to make up for the time lost.

#3 - Ikarishipping

Dawn and Paul - Winter Snow
    03_Dawn and Paul.jpg
    "I’d like to stay for the while,” she sheepishly muttered. “If you don’t mind.” And perhaps silently, he did not mind at all. Well who, in their right state of mind or value, would allow someone who appeared cold and sickly to be left out in the cold winter snow? Just after becoming the Sinnoh Champion, Paul decides to head to his married brother’s home for Christmas. Responding to a knock on the door, he was met by a familiar face – an old acquaintance, who, admittedly, grew up to become such a lovely and mature young woman.

What do you guys think? If you guys did like this portfolio, please let me know! I'll post more stuff, hopefully, soon. Thank you!

Better resolutions of the artworks are available at lunaazul788.deviantart.com

Wings likes this.
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    These are very cute! The seasons you chose suit the couples well, too :3 I'd love to see more of your art!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LunaAzul788

LunaAzul788 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽13.4
    Thank you very much! Will post more work soon. :)

4. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    How am I supposed to vote for my favorite ship when I love them all?!?! I love the artwork and the mini-story, the Autumn Leaves one is especially pretty!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. zdbz_lv

zdbz_lv Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽116.1
    I like the choice to use the Chronicles outfit for Misty. (I voted her and Ash, BTW)

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    That Dawn and Paul piece is very very nice and the attention to detail is superb!