1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Original Send letters to users.

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by PoserPanda, May 24, 2019.

Tags:
?

Is this a viable idea for a thread?

Poll closed May 27, 2019.
  1. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes.

100.0%
  1. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Dear Mimic Muffintops,

No matter how hard I try to make my home comfortable for you, you don't love me.
    Exaggerated sigh.
    I miss having a cat, that would cuddle with me and it wouldn't take too much effort to allow it to sit on my lap. Because a cat would most likely already be positioning itself on my lap, that is just how comfortable I am, as a person.
    The doors to each room are open for you to roam in, yet once the bed was lifted up from the floor, I haven't seen you do a run for weeks. If you're truly happy with all this open space, why don't you run anymore? It was cute and entertaining to see you so joyful that you would binky while running. But now you just sit under my bed, and ignore me unless I have snacks. You get delicious rabbit pellets, as much crunchy lettuce as you want, fruit that's so juicy you have to wipe your adorable little mouth before you finish half of a slice of an apple. Your cage is cleaned daily, and fresh hay is available to you if you would just eat it.
    I get down on your level to pet you, and you hop away from me. I don't chase you, I don't pick you up unless I have to clip your nails, and I try to avoid stepping on you at night, when I can't see. Sometimes you even grace my nose or knees with kisses, brux happily when I pet you, but still I feel as if you don't really want to be around me.
    I can't read your emotions as easily as I could with cats, and I don't understand why you thump your fat hindpaw at me, when I sit on the couch with my husband. If you're so jealous for attention, why don't you sit still once in a while? Why not sit on the couch with me, or take a flop on my lap?

-Confused, and a little disappointed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Dear Sword and Shield,

This picture looks like the main character has shackled Hop to her phone. Hop looks like he is either willing to go along with it, or is so crazed by being stuck with the wide-eyed chick, that he has given up on life. The main character looks un-bothered.
    [​IMG]