1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Sentenced to Storywriting

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Another Writing Event​
    In an unbelievable twist of events, another writing event has sprung up for the Summer Scramble! This one, however, is a little different. You will be working together within your teams to create a story, each with a separate theme (I'll post these in your team forums); however, each member can only contribute one sentence to the story per day.

Rules​
    1. Only one sentence can be added to the story per member per day.
    2. No plagiarism.
    3. You cannot write sentences for each other. Each member must add their own original sentence. Collaborating on the direction of the story, however, is fine. This is to prevent one person from doing all the work, and make sure the maximum amount of people get to enjoy the event.
    4. All sentences must be added by the end of each day (12:00 A.M., PST). At the end of the event, Team Leaders will need to put all the sentences together (excluding none) and post their story in this thread.
    Tips​
    1. (Be ready to cringe) Have fun! Despite being scored, this is a casual event meant for fun.
    2. Try to integrate any sentences seamlessly!
    3. Thank @ClefairyKid for the idea behind this event!

Syaoron the Fox and ClefairyKid like this.
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Do the sentences have to be put together in the order that they were posted? Or can the leaders choose an order they see fit?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Here is Verity's story! Our theme was Emotion.
    The Journey for the Lost Gems
    Some of our emotions lead to our truth, others lead to our ideals. But we had no truth and no ideals for our hearts were nothing but a void at this time. With the waters turning grey and the sky a desolate bleak white, it was devastating to discover that Mesprit had lost the ability to feel emotions, our Lake's only source of energy. Now the Lake stood still, not a single ripple daring to speak, as the waters only grew darker. It seemed as if all the life had been sucked out of the lake by a Litwick. Rain as cold and hard as my heart. Not a soul of of activity occupied the lake, haunting silence had befallen this treasured monumental ground. Can someone illuminate it's pained heart like a Chandelure? The Veritians, hoping to restore Mesprit's emotions and bring vivacity back into Lake Verity, decided to go on an adventure to discover what emotions are and find a way to portray the meaning behind them. Such an endeavor would prove to be more daunting of a task than any of them could have imagined. But they were determined to do anything to save Mesprit and to restore their beloved Lake Verity. The only problem was that the Veritians had no way of tracking the lost emotions, for they were long gone by now. Gathering all the resources they had, it was decided that 8 tributes would be selected to search randomly across the Sinnoh region looking for primary emotions such as Fear, Anger, Sadness, Joy, Disgust, Surprise, Anticipation, and Trust. The 8 tributes traveled far and wide throughout the Sinnoh Region, looking for these emotions to show them to Mesprit. They all ended up at the same location, right outside a dark, mysterious cave. They stirred a unknown force deep within the cave, sending a eerie feel to whoever approached. Knowing it was for their saviour Mesprit, they forged on and went into the cave. As they delved deeper into the cave, they realized that something felt very wrong. They couldn't see any glimmer of emotion in the cave, they debated going further in. They decided that their three champions should be the ones to investigate what was going on. The rest of the group returned to the entrance to keep guard while the champions continued their quest. The champions walked further in with determination in their eyes to restore Lake Verity, while their teammates waited with a glimmer of hope and lots of desperation. The three soon came across another obstacle, a fork in their path. What was the choice that would help them all; left or right? Not wanting to risk taking a wrong turn, they decided it was best to split up. Two of them went left and one went right; with the hope that the emotions for Mesprit were down one of those paths .As they continued down the mysterious path, champions Solrock and Lunatone stumbled upon a vast array of illuminating crystals surrounding the walls, almost looking like liquid glass painted across the rocks. They stood in awe for a few moments, mesmerized by the soft glow of the crystals, before a distant shriek snapped them out of their trance. They were alarmed by the sound, but nonetheless sprinted towards the sound to see what was going on. In front of them stood the other champion, Champion Musharna, panting heavily and leaning against the cave wall. Curious about Musharna leaning against the wall, the champions questioned it as to what was wrong. Darkness clouded Musharna's vision and all she could only remember the faint form of something in the shadows behind her. This perplexed Solrock and Lunatone greatly. But Solrock and Lunatone had to do something, so they tried using Hypnosis to use sleeping as a remedy. After they put their friend to sleep, they decided that it would be best if they stuck together. Although worried, Solrock and Lunatone wandered further into the cave in search of not only the emotions but also answers. They were concerned about one thing and one alone: Who had put Musharna in that state and why? As they delved deeper in, they felt a presence. Suddenly the cave began to shake and the walls started to crumble as they heard a Pokémon's scream of pain echoing through the air. Their minds immediately went to Musharna, but the scream had come from in front of them, not behind. As they ran they wondered who was making that shrieking and why? They sprinted down the halls, managing to catch a glimpse of their beloved Mesprit, in pain, before the ceiling fell and blocked their path. They were forced to stand still to catch their breath, but their hearts and minds were still racing. They gazed across and saw what appeared to be a Gardevoir with a dark mysterious aura radiating around one of Mesprit's stolen gems. Acting on instinct, the two remaining champions each let out a psychic attack aimed at the Gardevoir. The Shadow Gardevoir dodged their psychic attacks with Teleport and unleashed a powerful Shadow Ball towards them. They didn’t have enough time to react and the attack hit them—hard. They groaned in pain, but knew they couldn't give up. Watching the champions suffer, Gardevoir scoffs and says, "Did you really think you could hit me?, I'm never letting anyone hurt me ever again!" "If you think we're giving up that easy than you've got another thing coming," the Lunatone floated back to its original height, preparing for another attack. At that statement, Shadow Gardevoir's lips curled up into a cocky smirk and it starting forming an Energy Ball in its outstretched arms. Lunatone debated on what to do, since Gardevoir seemed to be ready for anything. Meanwhile, Solrock was sneaking around the back, hoping to catch their enemy off guard. Lunatone knew this, and kept it's eyes locked on Gardevoir. Lunatone used Power Gem to keep Gardevoir's attention. Solrock took advantage of the distraction and let loose a Rock Slide right on top of the Shadow Pokémon. The Rock Slide was a critical hit on the Shadow Gardevoir, who was now wincing in pain and shouting, "Aaaaauuuughhh, this pain... it's just like the pain and anguish emotions give me!" Hearing of emotion gave Lunatone an idea about where the lost emotions were. Shadow Gardevoir had stolen the emotions from Mesprit! At this sudden revelation, Lunatone wasted no time in using Hypnosis on their foe and sent a telepathic message to Solrock informing it of the plan. Acknowledging Lunatone's message, Solrock immediately uses hypnosis and Gardevoir, unable to dodge both attacks in time, falls into a deep sleep. Musharna rushed in with a Z crystal knowing it was their last hope. Musharna had found the crystal when the cave collapsed and assumed it fell off the Gardevoir. Drawing from the Z crystal's power, Musharna floated over to their sleeping foe and used Z-Dream Eater. As Musharna ate at the Gardevoir's dreams, the champion began to understand why the Gardevoir stole Mesprit's emotions, as Gardevoir was betrayed by a human and had severe pain because of the emotions she felt. Soon, Musharna started to extract Mesprit's emotions but it was too much for the one champion to handle. The others saw this and picked up Mesprit's stolen gem, urging Musharna to store the emotions in there, much to its relief. With the emotions intact and Mesprit's gems back, the Champions gathered all of their power and used Z teleport to bring them all plus Gardevoir, who was still fast asleep, back to the bleak Lake Verity. Now with the gems back in its possession, Mesprit let out a gleeful cry and restored the emotions to its beloved Lake, turning it from pale and lifeless into its normal bright and cheery self.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Valor reporting! Our theme was Willpower! Thanks to all the team members that helped out!

The Will to Fight

It is not over yet. My heartbeat throbs in my ears. Sweat begins to make my hands feel clammy. It seems like all is lost. But I will not give up. Because failing is not an option. It never was an option. If not I, then who? No one else would face the challenge. So I took a deep breath, held it for a second, then opened my eyes. It was finally time for me to do this. I could not afford to hold anything back any longer. It was finally time to unleash it all.

This has been a long time coming. Every waking moment is filled with thoughts of this moment. I was ready to beat this Gym Leader! I had worked my Pokémon hard for this single moment... I pulled the Pokéball containing my trusted Pokémon from my belt. We have been through so much pain and heartache, but it was worth it. We trained and trained until our bodies struggled to continue but our will to win kept us going. And now, this is where the test begins.

The Gym Leader stood across the field from me, the first Poké Ball in hand and ready to send out her first contestant. She said nothing as she threw out her first Pokéball. As the Pokéball snapped open, white light soared from its interior and landed on the battlefield, coalescing into a Weavile. I grinned at her choice and released my Pokémon.

"Come on out, Gurdurr!" Silence spread over the battlefield and I couldn't help but shift a little as I waited for the first move to be made. The Gym Leader regarded me coolly, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

"Use Hammer Arm," I called to my trusty Pokémon, breaking the silence. Gurdurr rushed forward, drawing its arm back and preparing to strike.

The Weavile was faster than I had expected. It effortlessly leaped out of the way causing Gurdurr's attack to connect with the ground where it had once been standing. The gym leader ordered her Weavile to attack with Ice Beam, it leaped into the air before letting loose its attack.

"Block it with your steel beam!" I commanded instantly, knowing that my Gurdurr would not be able to dodge an Ice Beam from close range. The resulting clash was something I had never seen before. Shards of ice splintered off into different directions as they clashed with the steel beam of Gurdurr. Both Pokémon were not disconcerted by the two moves clashing, Gurdurr was retaining its lax side, and Weavile was doing the same.Acknowledging the stalemate, both Pokémon disengaged, the Weavile leaping back several feet and my Gurdurr lowering his steel beam.

"Hammer Arm again!" I commanded, causing Gurdurr to quickly advance and hold out the stanchion as a battering ram. The gym leader said nothing as the Weavile just dodged Gurdurr's attacks. I gritted my teeth as I watched but we had prepared for this fight, we knew what to do.

"Rock Slide!" I shouted when Gurdurr had driven the Weavile close to one of the stadium's walls.Gurdurr launched a barrage of enormous boulders, forcing the Weavile to continue evading and not counterattack in order to stay in the fight. By some miracle, one of the rocks hit the Weavile on the arm.The collision made the Weavile stumble as it grabbed its arm with a hiss of pain, seeing the opportunity I took it."Hammer Arm!"

The attack hit hard causing the Weavile to be thrown back. It crashed against the wall and slumped to the floor, groaning in pain.

"Weavile!" It struggled to move but found one of the giant boulders pinning its arm to the floor, rendering it immobile. It suddenly dissolved into light, disappearing into the gym leader's Pokéball. I was doing this... I couldn't believe it. The gym leader was grimacing and my heart threatened to burst out of my chest. But the battle wasn't over yet. I tried to assess how Gurdurr was doing. He grunted to me and hefted his stanchion again, a sign that he was willing to continue. I smiled at him in assurance; then, I stoically gazed into my opponent's eyes, daring her to reveal her next Pokémon.

The gym leader send out her next pokémon, the ball opened and a Houndoom was now standing growling and snarling on the field, ready for battle. Without hesitation, the Gym Leader ordered her Houndoom to unleash a Flamethrower.The Flamethrower hit Gurdurr square in the chest, pushing him backward. When the blaze cleared away, he remained standing, but was clutching a smoldering dark patch that has scorched his side. I contemplated what my next move would be, I would have to finish this quick.

"Stone Edge, Gurdurr!" I quickly shouted, clenching my hands tightly into fists. The Houndoom was barraged with multiple razor sharp rocks, but it seemed to do significantly less damage than expected. I gritted my teeth, as I tried to come up with a solution. I refused to meet the gym leader's eyes, which I knew would be sneering at me.The Houndoom let loose another Flamethrower, this time completely missing Gurdurr. He fell to a knee again, grunting in pain from the inflicted burn that was singing his side. Before I could make a move, the Houndoom unleashed another Flamethrower that completely encased Gurdurr in writhing flames. When the flames died, I saw that Gurdurr had fallen the ground, completely unresponsive.

"That Houndoom is fast," I mused, "I gotta counter it somehow."

I recalled Gurdurr to his Poké Ball with trembling hands. I reached into my bag and sent out my next Pokémon.

"Crobat, I choose you!" I said as I threw the poké ball, hoping Crobat's speed was enough to beat the Houndoom.

"Crobat!" I shouted, "Wing Attack!"

With blistering speed, Crobat dove toward the Houndoom, his wings igniting a vibrant white.

"Thunder fang," she calmly said, allowing the canine to bare his teeth that were teeming with electric energy. I slowly watched in horror as Houndoom was able to hit Crobat with Thunder Fang. Crobat screeched in pain as the electric attack hit him, but managed to break free.

Breathing deeply, I stared at the Houndoom with worry, "This is going to be difficult, Crobat, so be ready!"

"Crobat, use Toxic!" I shouted, followed by Crobat releasing a stream of purple liquid that hit Houndoom. He howled in pain as the toxic liquid sloshed over his slick fur and sunk into his body, a purple hue creeping over his face.

"Don't let it hit back!" I shouted, not wanting to waste the opportunity, "Venoshock!"

Crobat launched another volley of poison, this one much thicker than the last; it drenched the Houndoom with a sickly sizzling sound. The canine Pokémon staggered under the relentless assault before finally giving in and collapsing on the ground. Grinning in victory, I watch as the gym leader recalls the Houndoom with whispered words. She gave me a telltale smirk before throwing out her final Pokémon; a massive six-winged Hydreigon that roared upon its release.

Gulping as I stared at the Hydreigon, I whispered: "Crobat, be ready."

"Hydreigon, Dragon Rush!" The Gym Leader ordered, causing Hydreigon to be engulfed in a majestic, blue aura as it braced itself, roaring.

"Use Super Sonic, Crobat!" I shouted, a wave of calm washing over me, I could do this.

Crobat unleashed a harsh wave of sound that battered against the now glowing Hydreigon and I grinned, we had trained long and hard to become this swift. Even though the peculiar ray of sound hit Hydreigon, it remained charging forward; wobbling slightly but not deterred by the status. Upon seeing that his Supersonic had failed, Crobat tucked his wings close to his body and dove to the ground in an effort to dodge the Dragon Rush.

The Poison/Flying-type narrowly dodged the charge from the larger Pokémon and was in the air again within seconds; ready for the next command. The Hydreigon halted mid-attack and charged up a dragon pulse, only to misfire and hit itself in confusion.

"Crobat, use Cross Poison while that Hydreigon's stunned!" I said.

The purple bat dove at the Hydreigon with glowing wings, poison dripping from the tips. Hydreigon seemed like a shooting star as it plummeted to the ground, unable to handle the toxic strike.

"Don't give it up Hydreigon," The gym leader shouted, "Dragon Pulse again!"

The large Dragon-type struggled to get back up again and fire off his next attack.

As if reading my mind, Crobat flew out of the way of the attack ready for my next command "Crobat, Aerial Ace!"

As Crobat struck Hydreigon again with another move, the Gym Leader's calm demeanor seems to have disappeared, almost as if the Leader could not imagine losing to a challenger. The dragon rolled back into its feet and snarled furiously, clearly worn out, but still standing.

The Gym Leader knew it was time to pull out her trump card, "Hydreigon, use Draco Meteor!"

My heart stopped beating for a second as I heard the gym leader's command; the next second, adrenaline rushed through my veins.

"Crobat, use Leech Life!" I yelled it was all or nothing now, I had to wrap it up since Crobat wouldn't last much longer.

Dodging a dozen of meteors from the sky proved difficult for Crobat, but its wings enabled it to reach its target, Hydreigon, and steal some of its power. I had the Gym Leader on the ropes and all it needed was one final push if Crobat was able.

Wiping my sweaty palms against my shirt I called out one last time "Crobat, end it with Cross Poison!"

I could barely watch as Crobat went for the final assault. The Hydreigon, who was still recovering from Leech Life's vitality drain, could not dodge swiftly enough, and Crobat's wings struck the three-headed dragon, scoring a bright violet "X" on its chest. The mighty dragon fell down to the floor with a loud roar, unable to muster the strength to stay standing.

All I could hear as the Hydreigon fell was my own heart beating in my chest, staring at the dragon and then Crobat a bright smile lit up on my face, "We did it!"

After countless days of training, it all finally paid off! Returning her defeated Pokémon to its capsule, the Gym Leader whispered a few words of praise before crossing over with the Umbra Badge in hand. I thanked the gym leader for the badge and battle before leaving the gym to head for the pokémon center, my pokémon had deserved a good long rest. Suddenly, a blue dart shot across the sky, somehow making me feel I would accomplish my dreams of winning all League badges the world had to offer.

Getus likes this.
  5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hey guys! This is Team Acuity's entry, entitled, "A Lesson in Knowledge". Our theme was Knowledge, so here we go! Shoutout to everyone who helped write this!

Once upon a time there was a mythical Pokémon named Uxie flying around Lake Acuity. It was a peaceful day, one like any other until a small Pokémon called Shinx ran up to the lake, crying loudly.

Uxie, with its eyes closed, followed the sounds of the small Pokémon's cries, descended to the lake shore where the Shinx stood, and asked, "What is it that has made you cry, young one?"

The Shinx mewled softly, unfazed by the appearance of the lake guardian due to all the stories it had heard of the Lake Trio in its youth.The Shinx looked up at the Being of Knowledge, its eyes glossed from its tears, and stuttered, "O-one of the Pokémon in the forest h-has been t-teasing me..."

The guardian of the lake smiled, and looking down at the Shinx, asked, "Who has been bothering you?"

The Shinx sniffled, "The Alakazam that lives deep in the forest; h-he always..." he trailed off, wiping at his tears with his tiny paws.

Uxie pondered the reply the Shinx gave it, and after a moment of thinking it said, "If you could lead me to this Alakazam, I have a way to solve your problem."

Despite the tears, the Shinx gave a small grin and replied, "Thank you, Uxie!"

As they made their way into the forest, many of the Pokémon who lived within the trees peered out at them for a chance to see the fabled Being of Knowledge, though as they proceeded further into the forest, fewer and fewer Pokémon appeared.

Meanwhile, deep in the forest, Alakazam was preparing a trap. The trap was a simple one but expertly put together.

Uxie was disgusted at this practice. Though the Patron of Knowledge admired Pokémon who chose brain over brawn, the Alakazam's trap only seemed mean-spirited and Uxie simply could not condone it.

Uxie watched as a young Oddish fell for the trick, and was covered in honey pouring out from a coconut shell above it. Upon witnessing this cruel act, Uxie made up its mind to put an end to the Alakazam's callous practices once and for all.

Ideally, the problem would be solved in peace-- but Uxie knew that that was not always the case; thus it prepared for confrontation. The being of knowledge decided to float down towards the larger Psychic type Pokémon, and lightly tapped the Alakazam on the shoulder. The Alakazam turned around to see who it was with a smile on his face, a smile that quickly faded upon seeing the being of knowledge.

"Uh, hello!" the Alakazam said through a forced smile, trying to look innocent.

I know that you're capable of telepathy, so why won't you use it? Uxie thought, its eyes remaining closed all the while.

Alakazam laughed nervously, and teleported away before Uxie could question it further.

A frown crossed Uxie's features as they stared at the spot where Alakazam had vanished, and wondered if the creature really thought he could evade the Being of Knowledge. Using the psychic powers it was blessed with, Uxie searched for where the Alakazam could have gone, but it seemed as though the Psi Pokémon was attempting to block Uxie's senses.

There was nothing else for it; if Uxie couldn't use it's psychic powers to find Alakazam, it would need to out-think the fiend to figure out where Alakazam would strike next.

Meanwhile, Alakazam was plotting another scheme, one he was very proud of.
    Tamato berries were a common sight in the forest, and the Alakazam was painstakingly removing the spikes and painting each and every Tamato berry dark blue so that any unknowing Pokémon travelling the woods would mistake it for an Oran berry.

It didn't take long for an unsuspecting Bidoof to fall for the ploy, to which the wicked Alakazam watched from his hiding spot with unmasked glee. The small Bidoof noticed the 'Oran Berries' that were laying on the forest floor, and scooped them up before any of the other Pokémon in the forest could get them.

Then, its tongue still practically on fire, Bidoof retreated into the forest, leaving Alakazam to find a new target.

Not even a minute later, Uxie came into the clearing where Bidoof was, one "Oran Berry" half eaten on the ground- another one of Alakazam's cruel tricks! Secretly enraged, Uxie put on an emotionless expression and used its psychic powers to remove the blue paint from the Tamato Berries, with Shinx standing by in awe.

Uxie proceeded to do this with the other painted berries before flying off to find the meddlesome Alakazam, leaving the other Pokémon wide eyed and confused.

Uxie, realizing in an instant that the Alakazam couldn't have found the paint in the middle of a forest, immediately headed towards the nearby town of Snowpoint City to continue the search. As Uxie made its way down the frozen route, a plan of retaliation began to form in its mind.

Shinx had been told to stay in its den on the outskirts of the city, and the legendary Pokémon could only hope that Alakazam wouldn't find the Shinx before Uxie had enacted its plan of justice.

Speaking of Alakazam, the Psi Pokémon was calculating the angles and trajectory needed for a Home Alone-style trap, to catch the guardian of Knowledge off guard when it eventually tracked him down.

The Alakazam was no fool. He knew Uxie would return, and he had to be ready.

Knowing that the Being of Knowledge would end up searching for him, the Alakazam started creating a series of traps built specifically for the small Psychic type. Little did he know, however, that Uxie was already a step ahead of him and fully prepared to counter the Alakazam's traps.

While Alakazam was preparing traps that would hopefully block Uxie's psychic energy, the Being of Knowledge knew that the Alakazam was also heavily reliant on his psychic powers and would stand no chance if Uxie turned the traps on him.

Uxie searched the town, but after his search turned up nothing, his attention was drawn to the last remaining place; the Snowpoint Temple.

The Being of Knowledge approached the temple, checking for any traps that Alakazam may have set up.

After a brief search with its psychic powers, it discovered a motion detector system within a foot of the entrance, and managed to avoid it, preventing a bucket of liquid glue from being dropped on its head. Uxie did this for each of the Alakazam's traps, getting through all of them easily.

As the Being of Knowledge avoided the many traps set by Alakazam, its psychic powers alerted it to another being from deeper within the temple. Intrigued yet still wary, Uxie approached the location of the strange new being, staying alert to any more of the Alakazam's traps.

Uxie had managed to dodge all of the traps. It could sense every movement of the Alakazam.

Directing its attention towards the psychic trickster, it failed to notice one more trap Alakazam had been waiting to unleash, and just before it reached him, Uxie activated a tripwire that caused five missile launchers to launch at Uxie a seemingly endless supply of paint balls, Galvantula webs, and oddly enough, scoops of Uxie's favorite ice cream flavor, Cookies and Cream.

Before anything could hit its target, however; a colossal yellow, white and black arm reached out of the darkness and intercepted the oncoming barrage.

It was Regigigas, the Colossal Pokémon. The hulking colossal beast emerged from the shadows, the lights on its body flashing brightly.

"Why are you using your high intelligence to terrorize other innocent Pokémon?" Said the Colossal Pokémon in a deep, robotic voice.

Uxie met the golem's gaze without flinching, "I've come to put an end to a wicked individual's schemes." they responded calmly.

Regigigas pondered this for a moment, then replied kindly, "Then I will help you."

So Uxie advanced forward, with all of of Alakazam's traps deactivated or bypassed, and a new companion covered in paint and ice cream.

Alakazam sensed that Uxie had gained a companion, and began to get more frustrated than before. It didn't take long for the two Pokémon to catch up to the Alakazam.

Alakazam growled, turning to face the two Pokémon. Neither legendary was at all intimidated by the psychic Pokémon, which only seemed to irritate him further.

Regigigas was about to move closer to the Psi Pokémon, but Uxie stopped the Normal Type with a simple, "Wait, for there is something that needs to be said."

Fool, I am the smartest Pokémon of the region and there is nothing you could possibly tell me that I don't already know, the Alakazam snarled in their heads.

Uxie floated towards the Alakazam, unfazed by his warning glare. With a deep breath, Uxie held Alakazam still with its telekinesis, and explained, "You are intelligent, but by no means are you wise; using your knowledge to harm others around you for your amusement is childish and immature."

Casting a wary look at Uxie's giant companion, Alakazam responded curtly, "I don't see why the troubles of these unremarkable and simple Pokémon concern you so much; I'm only having a bit of fun. "

"Well organise a fun filled event or throw a tea party to have fun; there is no need to terrorize innocent Pokémon," said Regigigas to the Alakazam.

Uxie sighed with a solemn expression and said, "For all your intelligence, you fail to realize that knowledge is something to be shared to better the world around you, not for you to use alone to treat others as a source of entertainment. I did not bless the world with the gift of knowledge so it can be used selfishly as you have," Uxie said.

Alakazam gulped, as Regigigas pounded its fists and Uxie glared at him, and reluctantly, nodded his head in apology as if he were a child being scolded by his mother.

Uxie didn't let go of the squirming psychic Pokémon, "I would like to be certain that you'll keep your promise before I allow you to leave."

Alakazam looked at the legendary Psychic type with wide, nervous eyes. C-certain? Alakazam sputtered, but how can you be certain that I'll keep my promise?

"This is just between you and me," Uxie giggled in response, using its powers to drag Alakazam away from Regigigas. Regigigas watched them leave, feeling as though he was being prevented from seeing justice done, though he was confident that Uxie as the being of Knowledge would see things through properly and so returned to sleep within the depths of the temple.

When the Alakazam began to realise that Uxie was carrying him toward the pokemons' village within the forest, he began to flail in panic but was unable to break free of Uxie's iron grip.

Uxie reached the town square, and called out to every Pokémon in the village, telling them to come out and see justice done.

Several Pokémon, like the Shinx and Bidoof who had been subject to the Alakazam's cruel jokes instantly recognised the Pokémon that Uxie had brought to them. It was at this moment which the Alakazam wished to teleport away out of shame, but somehow, the Uxie's firm grip prevented him from leaving.

Uxie chuckled slightly and whispered, "Now do you know how those innocent Pokémon felt when you tricked them?"

After listening to Alakazam's quiet stuttering, Uxie lifted Alakazam closer to the crowd, and said, "Let's all get this trickster the way he got us!"

Much to Alakazam's dismay and panic, Uxie's words were greeted with great enthusiasm from the crowd. The Pokémon of the village started to gather around the two Psychic type Pokémon, a rather foul look on their faces as they got closer to Alakazam.

"One at a time please!" Uxie shouted above the roars of the crowd. The crowd of Pokémon looked up to Uxie and obeyed obediently.

Alakazam cast one last desperate look in Uxie's direction, "You know this is humiliating enough; I think I've learned my lesson now, so you really don't have to-"

"Silence!" Said Uxie, "This is what you deserve!"

The Bidoof came up first, stuffing a spicy berry into Alakazam's mouth, followed by the Shinx, who simply stuck out its tongue before jumping off the platform. The Alakazam covered it's mouth in astonishment of how spicy the berry was.

Uxie spoke again once each of the Pokémon who wished to say their piece had done so, and said, "Do you understand now, Alakazam, how you made these other Pokémon feel?"

"Yes I do and I am sorry," said Alakazam.

"And one last thing," Uxie said, launching a blob of ice cream on the Alakazam's head.

Alakazam groaned loudly as laughter rippled through the crowd. Another wave of humility came over Alakazam as the crowd of Pokémon continued to taunt and tease him.

"You may go now, but the consequences will be far worse if these shenanigans ever happen again," Uxie said.

"As in...you'll open your eyes?" Alakazam muttered, struggling to regain his dignity.

The more Alakazam thought about it, the more he feared for whether the Being of Knowledge would actually erase all of his thoughts and memories. Uxie simply gave the mortified Alakazam a mysterious smile and didn't say anything.

Uxie released Alakazam from all of its tortures, and tended to the ones who had taken the worst from Alakazams schemes.

"The gift of intelligence is to be used for the betterment of others, little ones; do not abuse it as the foolish Alakazam did." The Pokémon of the forest left the scene that day a little wiser than before.

To this day, the Pokémon of Sinnoh have not forgotten the lesson, and the Alakazam has never shown its face in the village again.

The forests, ponds, clearings (basically every corner of Sinnoh) was once again peaceful because of Uxie. The small psychic Pokémon still patrols the region to this day, ensuring that its residents don't abuse their gifts of knowledge.

KrazyK likes this.
  6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello everyone. Satix has asked me to take care of the judging for this event, so I have spent some time reading over all of your stories. After thorough deliberation, I have come to a decision.

First place goes to Team Acuity's A Lesson in Knowledge, for 8 Scramble Points.
    Second place goes to Team Valor's The Will to Fight, for 4 Scramble Points.
    Third place goes to Team Verity's The Journey for the Lost Gems, for 2 Scramble Points.

I enjoyed all of your submissions; thank you very much for compiling and submitting them!

FireSpartan5 and Vigilance like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.