1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sepia's Free Sketches

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Sepia, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sepia

Sepia Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Heeey. I'm Sepia and i'm very new to the forums. I joined after being invited from my deviantart account. I'm still finding my way around but you'll probably see me most in the creative forums.

Since this forum is crazy about poke'mon I decided to come here to ask for sketch requests rather than tumblr. My sketches are all done with pen on paper. All I need from you is a Poke'mon and one or two words that I can use as my theme. Try and be creative with the words, I like a good challenge and something like "cute eevee" is unbelievably boring to draw.

-Here's some useful places you can find my art at-
    I hope you guys enjoy whatever I can create.​

Noctis likes this.
  2. Slash

Slash ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ Sky's the limit!

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hello! Welcome to LV! Nice art! I got a few ideaa for you:

Contrasting Pokémon's attitudes (i.e. a happy shroomish, sad sunflora, etc)

Or a fierce Ledian :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Xarn likes this.
  3. ScreamoShaymin

ScreamoShaymin PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Oh, hey! Welcome to Lake Valor, Sepia! I can't think of anything at the moment, but I might reply with something soon. Enjoy your time here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sepia

Sepia Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Thanks guys! I've sketched up a grumpy looking sunflora, inspired by Slash's suggestions. I'll scan it up tommorow and post it. I'm still looking for more Poke'mon and Themes. If you need help thinking of words + poke'mon, I hope these will give you ideas!

Noble + Arcanine
    Whimsical + Gollurk
    Spirit + Ninjask
    Falling + Ninetales
    Rising + Zoroark
    Ancient + Elgeyem
    Abandoned + Klefki
    Jester + Gengar

The sketches i'll draw will be a lot like character designs based around each theme. Here's one of my tumblr posts that show some sketches I made and the relevant words~> http://sepiateams.tumblr.com/post/78794118739/trying-to-go-with-the-less-obvious-pokemon-when

5. Malc Modnar

Malc Modnar Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    This is some amazing art! I'd love to toss out ideas! So...

Sarcastic Umbreon
    Furious Ralts
    Evil Sunkern
    Friendly Malmar

...well, you did say to pick something unusual. ;)

6. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Oh! I think the following characteristics are quite unusual for each of these Pokémon:
    - Laughing Reshiram
    - Cowardly Hydreigon
    - Flying Dodrio
    - Furious Milotic

Welcome to the forums, by the way! There's also a Gallery here where you can put your artwork so feel free to have a look at it if you're interested. Have fun!

7. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor and my goodness your art is absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work as I'm sure your art is an inspiration to those who witness your work and for those who follow you. (No seriously, you've even inspired me!)

Now, for some two worded ideas. Mine not be as brilliant as your suggestions, but it doesn't hurt to try:

Astute Greninja
    Prudent Xatu
    Resolute Hawlucha
    Arrogant Luxray

8. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    Oh my, your art is beautiful!
    Keep going!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.