1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Shadria's Arts!

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Shadria, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    So I've been posting stuff on the Discord, and finally decided to start a art topic here. I do take Constructive Criticism, and happily welcome it after years of nothing from DeviantArt.
    I do a mix of traditional, digital, and also like to dabble in other things such as sewing, sculpture, and minor doll customization. Sewing, sculpture, and doll/pony customs are rarer, thus probably you'll only see digital and traditional drawings.
    [​IMG]
    Up first you can see that it's my signature. This is Shadria, my over all online avatar and persona. She is, if you guessed from my QnA topic, a imp. Shadria is a sweet, if somewhat mischievous girl who grew up around humans instead of her own kind. I've had her since 2010, and she's changed a good deal over time.

[​IMG]
    Shiny Crobat, one of my favorite shinies. Back in 2015 I drew a shiny crobat eyeing a ham in a butcher shop, and this year I went back and let the bat get his meal.

[​IMG]
    It's not that hard to see I'm a fan of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I designed a stand user and her stand, although I'm still working on them. Joane is her name, a 18 year old of French descent who moved to Japan from America. Her parents were often busy and sadly passed away in a car accident. Joane was adopted by her best friend's parents, who also adopted him. Her stand is Violet Page, a artistic stand that can create or erase objects from existence. Joane's backstory, last name, and her stand's abilities and stats are still being worked on.

[​IMG]
    This is Cloe (pronounced like Chloe), a original character I crafted in 2012? Somewhere around that year. Cloe has a twin sister called Deka (pronounced 'Deck-ah' like in Decamel), however I haven't drawn Deka yet. Cloe is a party girl who often uses slang, swears, and internet memes in her speech. She and her sister were born into royalty, but left due to many issues they had with their family. Cloe, after completing highschool and the appropriate classes, opened a restaurant and bar in the popular part of town.

[​IMG]
    NEVER MIND THE MESS THAT WAS MY BED. This is the first plush I did on my own, the second I made over all (first one, my mom did the sewing). Flowey the Flower from Undertale, with 5 interchangeable faces. Pretty soft, made of felt, he's around 12 or more inches tall.

[​IMG]
    This is Ravenheart, my second custom pony. She's kind of a joke character, so her colors are intentional. My customs still lack hair as I don't really know a good place to get hair for them.

[​IMG]
    My first custom, Rosemary. Rosemary is a bit more serious of a character when compared to Ravenheart.
    The photos are pretty bad, please forgive me as these are around 2 years old.

[​IMG]
    Finally, have this drawing of Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe I did a few days ago. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Baratheon, Kartoon and SnowboundBecca like this.
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Aww! Your art is super nice! I love your custom ponies! What colour are you going to reroot their hair with?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @AeroHail Thanks! Ravenheart (the joke character) has red, orange, and purple-halloween pony. Rosemary has aqua blue and mint green.
    [​IMG]
    Shiny Goodra is a pretty cute dragon type, although the purple ooze makes me think of toxins instead of slime.
    [​IMG]
    This is Arina (pronounced like Arena or like Erina, either works). She used to be a Sonic OC but over the years she's moved on to be her own original character. Basic story is that she's a agent for her government, acting as a stealthy operative. Still re-working her personality and history, however.
    [​IMG]
    This is RASCAL, Arina's robotic partner. She currently still looks too Sonic OC-like, I need to redesign her. Rascal is the power behind the team, although she has many weaknesses as a machine.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [​IMG]
    Shiny Lugia, still a Pokémon I have trouble drawing. I do like how this one came out though.
    [​IMG]
    Earlier today I showed a character called RASCAL. I mentioned needing to redesign her, so here we go with new designs. I'm not fond of this design though.. :(
    [​IMG]
    Another version of my avatar, Shadria. Her ears are too big, admittedly. I'm not used to drawing Elven ears and it shows.

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Believe it or not, but these two are the same character. Muni is his name, and he was crafted months before Sun/Moon. After I learned of Alolan Meowth and their tenancies I made a Alolan rendition as a alternate universe version.
    [​IMG]
    Muni's best friend is the Litwick, Angeni. I've been working on that hair for YEARS and I'm still not fond of it or how Litwick mouths look.
    [​IMG]
    Heh, for comparison, here is one of the first drawings of them I did in 2015.
    They had friends as well, such as a shiny Sandile/Krokorok and a punky Pikachu who showed Gen 1 traits, however they weren't drawn as much so I lack pictures of them. I plan to re-draw and maybe even re-use them someday.

6. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Looks real good :)

Shadria likes this.
  7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @Bunny Hop! sorry for the late response, but thank you!
    [​IMG]
    Here is Eliza, the punk Pikachu I mentioned previously. She loves 80's music and fashion, always wearing massive headphones even if they aren't attached to anything. For this, she has a pair of radio headphones to keep on rocking! She and Angeni were childhood friends, however her father left for a big city and she had to move away.
    [​IMG]
    Shiny Absol and her (normal) Absol pup :)

8. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I must say, you're getting pretty good at OC designs. My favourite is the Kanto version of Muni, there's just something about that pose coupled with his design that I really like! It's cool that you don't limit yourself to one kind of art, too :thumbsup:

Shadria likes this.
  9. Ludaritz

Ludaritz School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽3.5
    These are all amazing! Love them :D

Shadria likes this.
  10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @luxuryluxray Thanks! I always wanted to try different mediums, and have done more than what I've listed in the first page. They're just what I've done more of and feel more at home with.
    @Ludaritz Thank you!
    [​IMG]
    Here is Adir the shiny Krokorok, the other of Angeni and Muni's friends. He was born into a wild pack of Krookodile, only to be found and raised by civilian Pokémon at the age of 10. Adir struggled but managed to adapt to a non-meat eating diet, however he still beats himself down about his past. He's a timid nerd, who loves comics and technological sciences. Adir is also my only gay character -at this moment- (I have a couple of bi, though), but he has no real crush at the moment. He does have a fan-boy attraction to the character 'Crobatman' from his favorite series 'Crobatman and Starly Adventures'.

11. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Aww! They're really cute!! I love his expression!

Shadria likes this.
  12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @AeroHail thanks!
    [​IMG]
    It'll still be a while, but here we go, the main character for my next Pokémon Playthrough once Random Emerald finishes.

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [​IMG]
    Shiny dragonair are really pretty, this was fun to do :)

14. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    you have really good art!

Shadria likes this.
  15. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    That Dragonair is very well done! The shadows and paint shadings are perfect! What program do you use?

Shadria likes this.
  16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [​IMG]
    Unlike the other pieces of traditional art I've done, this was on lined notebook, with a pencil, pen, and crayons. Felt like using art supplies I haven't touched in a long time.
    Here we have Randomized Platinum's hero and rival, where you can really see some size/shape differences here. :)

18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I use GIMP as well but I really like your art above! Nice job on the drawing.

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  20. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Your stuff looks fantastic! Keep up the amazing work! :thumbsup: