1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Shadria's Arts!

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Shadria, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    [​IMG]
    Kurai's pet, a cuttlefish mutated into a kraken, named Squishy. He's so adorable :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Oh..ooh boy, I forgot about this. Sorry! I feel horrible. stuff has been happening around irl and I haven't had any 'good' drawings in a while, but here we go, lets just drop everything good enough I've been doing since...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lexi Sommer, with her hero name being 'Felicity '.
    She, her brother and her father moved to the town she calls home when she was 3. The move was decided after their mother was lost in a fatal hostage situation- it was summed up that the increased amount of fatalities was due to a lack of licensed pro-heroes in the area.
    The town they live in now is fairly well known for having the top high school for heroics- U.A. High. Lexi and her brother dreamed of becoming pro-heroes, and with the closeness to UA it seemed more likely.
    Of course the final nail in the coffin for their decision was the day they were saved by the hero All Might. Lexi was only 5, but almost every day since she practiced, she worked as hard as she could..and ultimately made it in by the skin of her teeth.
    Felicity, as she deemed her hero name, aspires to be a rescue hero- to help those in need during natural disasters and unnatural disasters such as villain attacks.
    Felicity's quirks include her Feline reflexes and extendable claws, as well as energy manipulation. Her claws aren't as thick as a actual cat's (as they function as nails when not in use) but are fairly durable. With her reflexes , Lexi can land on her feet most of the time, only failing when hit with heavy blows to the head. Energy manipulation is handled by her muscular nervous system, and can add explosive power to her punches and kicks. It can also create a temporary boost to her running speed, and takes physical form in her special attack "Fast Ball". Although she isn't fully trained in it, her energy has shown it's use as a light and as a way to heal minor injuries. Over using her energy- such as creating a massive explosion- will overload and temporarily shut down her nervous system. Doing so will render her into a rag doll state, unable to move or speak but her internal organs will continue to function- at a slower/lesser extent however.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    As Felicity grew accustomed to rescue hero work, her costume had to be adjusted to fit the line of work as well.
    Her outfit starts with a black insulated leotard, then fitted with light, fire proof armor. The bell is more than decoration, it functions as a communication device. The clothes are light and flexible, except for the stiff skirt which acts as a counterbalance during her Feline antics. The tail ribbon is also weighted, acting as a melee weapon (often used to break walls and doors, or sometimes villain's faces if needed).
    Instead of the waist long locks she had for years, she's settled with a short hair bob to prevent injury to herself or others during bad weather.
    [​IMG]
    The mall bustled with life, some patrons taking notice of the group of UA students and congratulated them for their efforts at the sports festival a month ago. Some waved back with polite thank yous and others looked embarrassed.
    The girls stuck together, Mina running over and grabbing Ochaco and Toru, who had taken Julie into a surprise hug. The pink moth squealed in delight, excited to go to the forest lodge for summer break. "Everyone, we should get matching shirts and do a twinsie day!" She gushed, wanting to skate on her acidic quirk but knew better.
    Toru didn't move, but Mina could feel invisible eyes peering at her. "That sounds fun, I'm in! But don't forget that we have to help Julie out..she only has a half hour here before she has to go." The feline timidly nodded, already having plans to help her cousin pack for the very same trip.
    The group of 6 set out, finding Julie to be a nervous wreck- it took them several minutes to get her to try out a bikini and soon saw why. Small bruises from last night's training session hadn't healed, and looked like they wouldn't be gone by the next month either. Despite it, Julie took what she tried on, unable to return it anyways.
    Finally down to the last few minutes, Ochaco held up the last of the matching shirts. "Here Julie, it's the last one." It took the girl a moment, studying Julie's visible distress and Jiro's confused glance to realize that the shirt was much too small!
    Ochaco stared, smile turning to a sheepish 'o' shape. Momo studied the shirt before turning over. "Tsyu, can you come with me for a moment..?" The wide eyed frog looked over with a surprised rabbit. "Sure, Momo." The two left for a fitting room, alone without any clothes. Ochaco and Julie eyed each other in morbid curiosity as they heard rustling and a croak of pain behind the door. Finally the two came out, Momo holding a shirt that matched, at a larger size. Tsyu walked out as well, sucking on a finger while holding a needle and thread.
    Momo smiled, her eyes shining bright despite being covered slightly by her massive bang. "Here, try this on. Ribbit.." Tsyu beamed as momo handed Julie the new shirt.
    Julie did as told and came out with the shirt on, a perfect fit and match. The girls cheered, glad to have made this work just in time. They took their purchases and waved Julie off as she left with her new 'BFF ' t-shirt among other clothes.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Shadria dressed as both a villain and in a UA outfit

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Your lineart is splendid Shadria! Keep it up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Those drawings are super good! Keep it up!

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Life's been busy and I had trouble getting myself to draw stuff that I found good. Now that a new year's starting, I set out to draw every day..and then mess up the next day, lol. ;~; Here's some things I managed to do and like during the holidays!
    [​IMG]
    Villain Izuku Midoriya, spoilered due to small bits of blood
    [​IMG]
    Aimi, a 7 tailed kitsune. She herself can only estimate her age to be around 7000, and still young! After a terrible accident left her clan without a leader, Aimi was chosen to take over. Poor girl now has to work around blending in with humanity long enough to go to school and focus on learning how to lead a clan of kitsune within a world that has all but forgotten them.
    [​IMG]
    Still working on stuff such as a name, however she likes fish (as in, she MUST befriend every fish in the lake she lives around), swims in said lake and then shakes her fur dry to create this massive floof. Non-water friends hates this, water goes everywhere. She is my LV Mascot and I'll eventually get a avatar and signature made up for her! <3
    [​IMG]
    Some time ago I had a dream involving a large blue peacock/phoenix bird. This was a sketch I managed to do of it.

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ahhh I love that pic of the bird from your dream! It's so pretty!

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [​IMG]
    Working on a redesign of my OC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Original signature
    [​IMG]
    Resized to fit

11. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [​IMG]
    I forgot to post this, and I've been struggling with art block as well. Kirin from Monster Hunter! One of my favorite Elder Dragons <3

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Hey! Its good!

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Bumping this up with some art!
    [​IMG]
    Shadria went from a imp to a kitsune, this is also her outfit design as I'm planning to make a actual doll of her :)
    [​IMG]
    Drew my anthro 'children' again. I'm thinking about delving into their world some more once I'm done with my other art project.
    [​IMG]
    Years ago I made a Digimon Tamer character. I came back to her a few months ago, and have completely rebuilt her from the ground up.
    Victoria, or more commonly known as Vicky, came from a rich up-bringing. Her mother is the heir to a popular name brand, and her father is a surgeon-however due to multiple misgivings between them, her parents divorced when she was 3-4. Vicky lives with her mom for 2 weeks and 1 week with her dad.
    Her mother insists on calling her Victoria, and will verbally attack anyone that does different. She puts Victoria through multiple extra classes, clubs, pageants, anything to make her a 'proper lady' and instill leadership qualities to her. Victoria understands the importance of that, however she feels constricted under her mom's rules and wants freedom.
    Her father is much more lax on Vicky, having re-married and raising a 5 year old son alongside his 13 year old daughter. He lets her hide her hobbies and tomboyish items within his home, and inspires her to be herself.
    Pawnchessmon arrived one day after she discovered a strange blue card among her new booster box packs. He is naturally very chivalrous, seeing her as a princess he had to protect. It is his duty to protect, after all.. In time he learned that Vicky was not to be protected, but to work alongside of-boosting their bond and eventually leading to their bio-merging as Queenchessmon!
    [​IMG]
    I've been playing Digimon Dusk again and decided to draw my team as rookies :)
    Lunamon (Dianamon), Keramon (Diaboromon), Falcomon (Justimon), Lopmon (Cherubimon Evil), Impmon+Dracmon (Beelzemon)
    [​IMG]
    Lopmon became Wendigomon and I had to draw Wendigomon <3

Lexatom likes this.
  14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Wow! It's so good!!

Shadria likes this.
  15. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I absolutely love your oc designs!!

Shadria likes this.
  16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Thanks! I'm so sorry for the late replies >n<
    [​IMG]
    I made a personal signature for elsewhere- still proud of it though!
    [​IMG]
    Did some head shots of characters I'm working on..
    [​IMG]
    sketch of a digimon tamer, based off of Sayo's sprite in Digimon dusk.
    [​IMG]
    Silas, a Grey Dutch Rabbit/Bernadette, a Brown-White Lop Rabbit

Male, adult/ Female, adult

He and his beloved mate, Bernadette, are fairly simple minded individuals.

They have taken to raising their own food upon learning how, and see the world as nature's bounty. The two were originally staying out of the hustle and bustle of humanity's dislike of the new, growing anthropomorphic society- however when word of Xavilion's upcoming war against humanity and the animals aiding them, they had no choice but to protect their friends within the city.

Bernadette, pregnant with their first set of kits (and the first children to be born since the mutation arrived), stays to tend to the animals too young to fight or has no will to actively fight. Silas, despite his poor heart, has taken the path to battle, wanting his children-and the future generations- the right to live however they want.

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [​IMG]
    Seline, my rp character in Jewels of Aether!
    [​IMG]
    pen sketch of Tibbers from League of Legends from memory

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Seline looks pretty.

Shadria likes this.
  19. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I love Seline's design! She looks great!

20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Redesigned Shadria's outfit as I was having trouble sewing it together.
    [​IMG]
    Rainbow Rocket's Zoroark, avoid this one with all cost.