1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Shadria's Arts!

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Shadria, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    [​IMG]
    Oceane the Sandpras
    [​IMG]
    Raini, his trainer
    [​IMG]
    Roberta, Regina's mother
    [​IMG]
    Dromae the Scychen
    [​IMG]
    Hepex the Ekown X and Poppy the Suneary
    [​IMG]
    Regina and Raini with Oceane when he was a Lapras
    [​IMG]
    Poppy learned Grass Whistle
    [​IMG]
    Self Portrait
    [​IMG]
    Shadria the Fae
    [​IMG]
    Dromae Screams
    [​IMG]
    Wendy O Koopa
    [​IMG]
    Sunflower
    [​IMG]
    Rabbit
    [​IMG]
    Kahya the Dark Matter Girl

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [​IMG]
    Ariel grew up from a Finnolu to a Lucarineon
    [​IMG]
    Peachy's got some damage but is doing fine
    [​IMG]
    Poppy evolved from Suneary to Loflora
    [​IMG]
    And here is Tael, a Bluffa (Bulbasaur-Cleffa). He's Aurora the Ruffver (Rufflet/Snover)'s little brother.
    [​IMG]
    Dromae and Aurora had a little fight and it led to them learning Screech and Icy Wind
    [​IMG]
    Under the sea, everything's wetter! Also you need fins and gills to live there..

3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [​IMG]
    Poppy animation
    [​IMG]
    Terra helps welcome Azalea to Regina's life. Azalea is a Igglybuff-Oddish!
    [​IMG]
    Oceane and Hepex are surprised by a Polivanha! After calming and healing, Raini ends up keeping him, naming him Zammo.
    [​IMG]
    Questioning the new mythical guardian, Regina and Raini guessed that it was a Bunneary/Marshadow (and it was!)
    [​IMG]
    Shortly after becoming mermaids, the girls were turned into monsters!
    [​IMG]
    Azalea sprite based on Jigglypuff's sprite in G/S's opening
    [​IMG]
    While swimming, Zammo found a Drachu (Dratinit-Pichu) who Raini took in, named Asta!
    [​IMG]
    While Regina and Raini are out working, and Peachy and Poppy are on a real date, Dromae and Hepex spend some time together. Finally found a way to calm Dromae, through meditation
    [​IMG]
    Asta and Zammo have bonded along very well, and are tending to a strange-rock like egg Raini was given.

4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I... I have nothing to say other than sorry. It's almost a full year of no posting. A LOT of things have happened, and I forgot about LV for a long time. I'm trying to be somewhat active again, here, so I want to revive this mess of a thread. A lot of things have changed- OCs have altered, styles have changed, art improved. I have a TON of backlog >x<
    CamScanner_05-29-2020_17.31.28_1.jpg
    I've learned how to cross stitch and enjoy it a lot. This is the pendant of a faux leather necklace I have made (there's another I did, of a bird. I don't think I took a pic of it- it gave me a ton of trouble and broke 1-2 needles!)
    New Doc 2019-07-02 12.47.46_1.jpg
    Some acrylic paint pours, the one on the left was horrible and I've since gesso'd and re-used the canvas for a different painting.
    thedarkkitsune.png
    This shadowy creature is now crucial to Shadria's backstory- a demon that burns her home down, and leads to her becoming a kitsune.
    adirfinal.png
    Adir, my shiny Sandile oc, has been revived on a discord server-only rp group. Still a big gay nerd though!
    CamScanner_07-14-2020_10.16.28_1.jpg
    I did a huge amount of ink drawings of Yokai, but this Kappa is my favorite of them all.
    CamScanner_07-25-2020_12.56.33_3.jpg
    My old Kirby OCs, in watercolor. The 'Dark Matter girl' is now named Kahya, alongside Star the Scarfy.
    CamScanner_07-20-2020_19.45.00_2.jpg
    Praxis, a oc that originally belonged to my bf, but was given to me in a bizarre 2-year long RP arc. Her species belongs to my bf, and is pretty much 'living dark energies'. She is a prank-loving crafter, under the care of the planet's leader.
    CamScanner_07-20-2020_19.45.00_3.jpg
    Yeah, so..Orphelia.. She's not a 'Night Fright' anymore. For a while she was a 'alien kitsune', but now I have her as a Bakeneko- a cat with supernatural powers.
    CamScanner_07-24-2020_09.31.54_1.jpg
    Orphelia also has a humanoid form now, as a childhood friend of Shadria's. One of the few that continued to visit her after her home was burned down.
    CamScanner_08-13-2020_08.53.07_2.jpg CamScanner_08-20-2020_16.24.27_1.jpg
    Cloe, and her sister, Deka! Cloe is one I would call a 'mature bad girl', she did her schooling to own a bar and adult club. "For the free drinks", she tells friends. Deka is the opposite, being a immature and kinda childish good girl. Deka is interning as a student teacher, but goes too hard on relating to the kids (as seen here, with her maiming the Sonic Friday Night meme). Deka is actually supposed to have a very pale 'opal-ish' dress but I had nothing to replicate that on hand.The green, purple, and blue do not look good together..
    CamScanner_08-11-2020_16.17.02_5.jpg CamScanner_08-05-2020_18.59.02_1.jpg
    Partielle, my robotic sonic oc! She wears a tattered red bandana, but I forgot it in this picture. For a week I was practicing with only purple and yellow markers, and ended up with this neat color scheme. I consider this her Player 2 palette!
    CamScanner_07-24-2020_12.42.00_1.jpg CamScanner_07-24-2020_13.12.00_1.jpg CamScanner_07-30-2020_13.55.35_3.jpg
    Shadria has changed a bit over time, if the changes already mentioned weren't clear enough! Shadria started life in a Shinto temple, a messenger fox for the deity Inari. She loved life with the monks and mikos until the shadowy demon attacked. She nearly sacrificed herself to give everyone else a chance to escape, and her loyalty+live long devotion was noticed. Instead of death, she was blessed with becoming a kitsune a few 80 years early. The temple she called home was beyond repair, however she stayed and worked on fixing it in hopes that followers would return. However after 200 years of failed repairs and lack of visitors (besides Orphelia, a yokai that normally wouldn't be exactly welcomed), she was given the option to leave and be her own person for once. Shadria accepted, and although she misses her family and childhood home, doesn't regret the adventures she brought herself into.
    CamScanner_08-14-2020_16.51.46_1.jpg
    Fruug. I like frog. I blame the frog side of tiktok on youtube.
    CamScanner_08-03-2020_16.30.02_2.jpg
    Retro Sonic :) this was fun to do. grey scale with some 90's style of color pop thanks to highlighters, lol.
    CamScanner_07-06-2020_18.49.38_2.jpg New_Doc_2020-01-24_16.40.52_1.jpg CamScanner_07-31-2020_16.21.05_2.jpg CamScanner_08-05-2020_18.59.02_2.jpg
    I've been working on, and finalizing Crystal's design. The greyscale drawing has her final/right design and the one with her sitting has her right colors. Her insect companion is named Friga, a Silk White Moth. In her hatchling picture, her childhood friend is also seen. While Crystal herself is a Ice Breath user, her friend had Lightning Breath. His insect companion was a Firefly. And no, I don't have names for them >x< And they're not purple but I only had purple and yellow.

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Some of the last few posts here show Pokémon Fusions, some have pointed out how fusions have become a 'style' of mine back then. These fusions are actually for a dA arpg I'm in, and still fairly active in. It's become a point where I draw my fusions in moments of art block, instead of my MLP ocs.
    reeeginnardooo.png
    Regina, the first trainer in this arpg. She's a kindhearted 20 (now 21!) year old from Celadon City. She came to the semi-deserted land of 'Nozama' on a research ship that crashed near the shores. With the support of other survivors (of other boats and planes) Regina has adjusted to life on the island fairly well. Recently she has learned that her family work within Team Rocket, owning the Game Corner building itself.
    rainiredo.png
    Raini is Regina's childhood friend, one of the 3 survivors of the ship. She was born and raised in Celadon, but her family has roots in Alola. She's aspiring to be a Pokémon Ranger, and was planning to go to the Ranger School in Almia before ending up on Nozama. As of now, she has finally admitted her feelings to Regina and they're now dating!
    mitchell.png
    Mitchel is the other survivor from this boat. Sadly he was captured by the poaching group called Team Fang, and they hold his Pokémon hostage, leading to him having to do some horrific work for them. He was a assistant for a young scientist named Baobab, who grew up with him and held as his best friend. Baobab did not survive the boat accident..

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Regina's Pokémon, they're all fusions (as all Pokémon within Nozama are).
    shadowpeach.png
    Peachy, a Zoroark-Crobat fusion. He has dark shadowy flames now, a blessing from a Mythical Legendary that he gained favor. He acts as the protective leader and father of the group, but has his own selfesteem issues regarding how well he does the job.
    arielv2.png
    Ariel, a Lucario-Lumineon (needs new art, I feel like I've posted this before). She's the second in command and is very headstrong.
    auroraredo.png
    Aurora is a Rufflet-Snowver. This fusion took me 5-6 tries, and I nearly gave up. Her future evo also took 3 tries (designs need to be checked so that they're not too extreme or don't look like fusions. the OG designs looked like regional variants!). She prefers being alone, but does have a heart of gold.
    dromaeredo.png
    Dromae is a Scizor-Archeops, and was one of my favorite designs. Another artist had to help me figure his base form, but after that the evo just felt right and his personality is a blast. As a baby he was a loud rambunctious mess of scales and feathers, but now he's a bit calm, if not a clueless party boy.
    hepexredo.png
    Hepex, a Unown X- Ekans. He is a calm and sagely Pokémon, having once been part of a Hive Mind of Unown Ekans fusions. Dromae has started to "corrupt" Hepex in the ways of modern Pokémon/human habits and terms.
    taelredo.png
    Tael is a Clefairy-Ivysaur, and is a healer.
    azalearedo.png
    Azalea is Tael's rival, a Jigglypuff-Gloom. She's gonna become a healer too.
    hazelredo.png
    Hazel is a Patrat-Eevee, and is Peachy's adopted daughter, she's a big mess.
    hipsterder.png
    Jagger is a Scraggy-Dratini, a total punk.
    mendiniredo.png
    Mendini, the Murkrow-Ducklett. He was a Messenger bird, one that sent letters to and fro. Apparently the 'Messenger' and 'Work' Pokémon roles are being altered so I don't know what will become of my Work+Messenger mons..
    pageart.png
    Page is a Finneon-Porygon, and I don't have much to say on her as she's so new. I made her in reference to a old user's fusion, which is more than likely, canonically, no longer alive...
    poppypinkan.png
    Poppy is a Lopunny-Sunflora fusion. She's pink due to finding Pinkan berries, just like one of the Orange Islands. Poppy is Peachy's mate and therapist, and is Hazel's adoptive mom.
    popstarart.png
    Popstar, like Page, is really recent and doesn't have any thing to be said about it. She is a Shiny Poplio-Eevee fusion.
    princessart.png
    Princess is a Ralts-Budew, with self esteem issues galore. If you notice on her chest, she has a Megastone!
    socratesart.png
    Socrates is a Delta Electrike. Deltas are much rarer than fusions, being a non-fusion Pokémon, but of a different type. Socrates is a Psychic type, levitating to a point feet are not needed and his third eye has been opened.
    timiredo.png
    Timi is a Sobble-Tympole. When Sw/Sh dropped officially, everyone was gifted a random Gen 8 fusion, and Timi was mine. He's a shy kid who is afraid to sing infront of people.

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Raini's fusions are all based on video game characters- originally only Monster Hunter.
    ceaneredo.png
    Oceane is a Lapras-Sandshrew, and Raini's childhood pet. Oceane was originally a Lapras before entering Nozama waters and strangely mutating into this fusion. He has developed a love-hate relationship with water, which is distressing for him as a Lapras fusion.
    astaevo.png
    Asta is a Pikachu-Dragonair. He's a long electric boi.
    baby.png
    Baby is a new member. A Makuhita-Mime Jr, everyone in the group was surprised I could make this thing look cute.. for now. She likes to scoop ice cream.
    Bass.png
    Bass is my Legendary child, a Regirock-Axew, everyone enjoys seeing him. Most of my fusions have a headcannon voice for when they talk to each other, but Bass is the only one out- he has Movie Regirock's voice.
    gargieredo.png
    Gargie is a Bellsprout-Pidove, and was Raini's messenger. Gargie was also based, design wise, on another older user's fusion (a Bellsprout-Pidgey), which was a meme character in the early days.
    gombi.png
    Gombi is a new child, a Snorunt-Scorbunny. He's a competitive one..
    moofyredo.png
    Moofy is a Mareep-Girafarig, and super adorable. Her wool is super soft and great for clothes or cottonswabs.
    oroshiredo.png
    Oroshi is a Shiny Cubchoo-Ponyta. He was brought to the world after Raini wished to a Jirachi fusion for a unicorn. He's currently lacking a horn, but at evolution he will.
    scyllaart.png
    Scylla is a Shiny Eevee-Dewpider. I suck at drawing spider legs so I'm glad they accepted the straight legs..
    shakaminta.png
    Shakaminta is a Petilil-Aron. A special item called the Whipped Dream can give fusions a sweet food/drink style. When the item dropped, we were given a random food-based fusion and Shaka was what I got. She's a Peppermint/Mint mix, which is used in medicines and teas to make them tastier. As she'll evolve, the mint will start to wear down and reveal her real body beneath.
    Wirs.png
    Wris is a Toxicroak-Eeleectross fusion. Originally Wris was designed and owned by another user, as their character's starter, but they fell out of love with Wris's design and dumped him at the group's Daycare. I took this big guy in, and now he's slowly rebuilding trust with Raini.
    zammoredo.png
    Zammo was Raini's first capture in Nozama, a Carvanha-Poliwag. He looks scary but has a soft side deep down.

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Gloria.png
    Gloria is actually one of Regina's, I missed her in the mess of fusions, whoops. She's a Natu-Goldeen, a messenger as well.
    graceeee.png
    Grace is Mitchel's Pokémon, a Furret-Cinccino. She was a Furret before arriving, and loves to wrap around Mitchel's neck.
    CamScanner_06-10-2020_09.58.41_1.jpg
    And then here is Zim. A Elgeyem-Sableye fusion that will eventually become Mitchel's. Right now he's antagonizing Mitchel as a wild fusion.

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    CamScanner_08-18-2020_16.22.33_1.jpg CamScanner_08-18-2020_16.22.33_2.jpg CamScanner_08-18-2020_16.22.33_3.jpg
    Some more art of Adir
    CamScanner_08-20-2020_16.24.27_3.jpg
    Elizabeth, a cyberpunk-ish Pikachu with some Gen 1 traits. I'm still learning more about cyberpunk but I think she gets the feeling right?
    CamScanner_08-20-2020_16.24.27_4.jpg CamScanner_08-20-2020_16.24.27_5.jpg
    Both of these guys are named Muni, from parallel universes. In one universe he's a Kantonian Meowth, raised by his adopted family of Chandelure/Lampant/Litwick. In the other, a Alolan Meowth farmhand.
    CamScanner_08-20-2020_16.24.27_6.jpg
    Angeni, regardless of universe, is Muni's best friend, close as a sister. :3

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    CamScanner_08-23-2020_11.05.28_1.jpg
    Still no name but Crystal's friend is in his right colors now. A stormy grey-blue and dark blue, and his firefly is redish orange!
    CamScanner_08-24-2020_13.05.07_1.jpg
    Crystal, in pencils and pens only. I thought to myself, 'why don't I do pencil art more often? the smudging techniques look cool' and started doing it with my bare fingers. I quickly remembered why I don't do that..
    CamScanner_08-24-2020_13.05.07_5.jpg
    Cherries, for fun
    CamScanner_08-27-2020_16.29.33_4.jpg
    Semi-realistic Star (Scarfy oc)
    CamScanner_08-27-2020_16.29.33_5.jpg
    Crystal and Friga again
    CamScanner_08-27-2020_16.29.33_6.jpg
    Self portrait :3
    CamScanner_08-27-2020_16.29.33_7.jpg
    Psyduck
    idk1.gif
    p0ny2.gif Some animation practices

11. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    20200912_195524.jpg CamScanner_09-13-2020_18.22.41_1.jpg
    I remade my cosplay from earlier this year. Not keen on the ears but it was my first time making a pair of stuffed ears. The older ones behind it were made with freaking hot glue and cardboard as well as the faux fur in a matter of 30 mins..
    raini2020.png
    The group's apps are getting re-designed, so I figured this would be a great time to redraw the girls.
    Raini has ditched her coat as the weather gets warmer, now wearing a green top and khaki colored jeans with her new blue sneaks. I messed up and gave her blue eyes, but oh well. I can just explain that mix-up in the bio once the app files come in.
    regina2020.png
    Regina too has undergone some changes. In hopes of covering her scars, she wears a long sleeved sweater although it does get hot, and acid washed blue jeans. These white shoes have gotten stained from the sun and nature as a whole. Another islander has taught her how to braid her hair, and Raini loves putting flowers in the poofy mess. A Gracedia Flower from Terra's (Flaaffy/Shaymin) Garden is also in the mix.
    20200908_160143.jpg
    Before the group's shops got massively altered, I picked up a few accessories for the fusions. Some accessories have good bonuses, but these are all simply cosmetic. Here is Popstar with set of Sanddollar studs.
    CamScanner_09-08-2020_15.53.48_7.jpg
    I'm planning Zammo's evolution (Sharpedo/Politoed) to happen soon, and here he is with a pair of dank shades. They may have to be altered, though.
    CamScanner_09-08-2020_15.53.48_6.jpg
    Poppy is getting a pearl necklace, although I'm still thinking up what color to go with.
    CamScanner_09-08-2020_15.59.09_2.jpg
    Hazel is evolving into a Flareon/Watchog soon, and here is this little future pyro with a lovely flower crown.
    CamScanner_09-08-2020_15.53.48_1.jpg
    Azalea is evolving soon, to a Wigglytuff/Bellossom.
    CamScanner_09-08-2020_15.53.48_2.jpg
    Tael as a fully evolved Clefable/Venusaur. I'm still not too keen on it, but the flower on the back reminds me of Bob Ross lol.
    CamScanner_09-08-2020_15.53.48_4.jpg
    Full body sketch of evolved Hazel
    CamScanner_09-08-2020_15.53.48_5.jpg
    Full body of Asta fully evolved (dragonite/Raichu)
    CamScanner_09-08-2020_15.53.48_3.jpg
    Full sketch of Zammo's evolved form
    CamScanner_09-14-2020_15.12.13_3.jpg
    And here's a full body of Zammo wth the glasses
    CamScanner_09-14-2020_15.12.13_4.jpg
    I found myself wondering 'why doesn't the group have a meme for 'draw your fusions in another style?'' I went ahead and showed them how good it could look! Moofy is based on Paparika from Them's Fightin Herds and Oroshi is based on FiM ponies.

Attached Files: