1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal Shadria's Beginning-A Pokemon Silver Playthrough

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Shadria, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    So, while I was thinking 'why am I losing motivation on Random Platinum', I realized that it may or may not include the fact that I had created Seline very quickly and had little set personality or backstory to her. As the game continued, I started to dislike her personality, and kept thinking about changing it..but that wouldn't sit well with what I had already done in the journal. Another issue was that the emulator I use is very slow and laggy on my laptop- It takes over a hour to do something simple, such as a Gym battle or a CONTEST.
    So with the release of Pokémon Gold/Silver on 3DS, I decided to do this- a basic playthrough with no rules and the use of my Trainer-Sona, who've I've been working on since..around Generation 3 or 4.. So hopefully with a more set out character and a faster game..I can complete this one. Again, I apologize for ending the playthrough. (I Know G/S only has boy trainers, that never stopped me. I always imagined that Shadria hid her hair in the hat cause female trainers weren't that common until Crystal. :p)

Shadria awoken from her sleep, rather early into the morning. "Shhh..Shadria.." Her grandmother eased her way into the bedroom, lightly shaking her awake. "Quickly, Prof. Elm wished to see you. Go before grandpa gets up.. You know how he is with the thought of you becoming a trainer." The child nodded, getting up and ready. Grandpa wasn't so keen on the idea of her becoming a trainer like her father. Just a boring hobby, always kept the kids away from home and a prospect of a job, he said. What a bore!
    Heading down into the kitchen for a quick breakfast before leaving to see the Professor. Grandma smiled, handing her a good meal and a PokeGear. "I heard that this is a essential for all the new trainers. You can use it to call us anytime, and several other things too." The older woman hugged her granddaughter and set her out into New Bark Town. Shadria adjusted her blue sweater, watching a few leaves fall as Autumn was beginning to set in. 'Welcome to New Bark Town, The Town Where the Winds of a New Beginning Blow', the town's sign read. "..Isn't that true?" Shadria headed for the lab, leather boots crunching the dead leaves on the road.
    Shadria entered the lab, finding Elm in a pile of paper work. "Ah, Shadria, there you are!" He jumped up, creating a new mess on the floor. "..Sir, your lab is a mess..is there a problem?" He paused, sheepishly staring at the piles and piles of papers and trash on and around his desk. "Not..really a problem, but a rather important errand." He fixed the new mess and ignored the rest as he led her to another table. "A associate of mine, Mr. Pokémon..You remember Mr. Pokémon, right? He and your father had quite a long talk about Porygon just..last month, I believe..?" Shadria put a finger to her lips, thinking. "Didn't he think Porygon was a new thing and dad had to explain that Porygon is years old and just got a updated..'evolution' called Porygon2?" Elm laughed a bit and nodded. "Well this time he says what he found is real, and wants us to investigate. Right now me and my aide are very..busy..and can't help." Shadria jumped as his aide tripped over some papers and dropped another stack onto the ground with a cry of distress and minor pain. "I..I see.."
    Elm smiled, and handed her a Pokéball. "..Remember the time your father and I tried to research breeding..?" Shadria laughed. "...Yeah, CC, dad's Typhlosion, got so mad during it that he set the lab on fire a handful of times." She stared at a few scorch marks still residing on the walls. "Yes, well, right here is the end result of our efforts.." With a tap on the button, a small Cyndaquil came out, looking around the room. "Aww, so he's CC's own offspring??" Shadria knelt down, giving the timid fire type time to adjust while trying to show him some affection. "If that's the case, then he'll be CC JR." CC Jr stared, confused on his name, but calmed after a few pets. "Mr. Pokémon lives just a bit above Cherrygrove City. Shouldn't be hard to reach, especially now that you have CC JR on your side." The aide, who had since gotten up, handed Shadria a Potion, wishing her well.
    Shadria headed on, holding her new Pokémon in her arms, showing him lots of affection. "You're so cute, I bet your dad was just a cute when he was a Cyndaquil too! Dad would love to see you, and I'm sure CC would be too.." CC Jr stared, and eventually tried to get down, to walk on his own. "Ok, try to keep up, alright?" The Cyndaquil kept to her side, feeling nervous as he noticed all the Pokémon staring at them from the grass in the distance. Arriving to Cherrygrove, a lonely old man approached and asked if he could give her a tour of the town. Shadria knew the town fairly well, going there with her grandma for groceries, but she accepted to give the elderly something to do. She smiled, walking the man back to his house, where his daughter was waiting. "Thank you, young lady.. As thanks for letting this old coot yak your ear off, I want to give you this.." He placed a code card into her hands, access to the MAP function on the PokeGear! "Aaah geeze, it's nothing. Thank you though!" Shadria smiled, watching him head in before continuing on to Route 30.
    "Mr. Pokémon isn't that far away now.. We can do it, CC JR." Cyndaquil stared, smiling at the woman who was quickly becoming a friend. After a few battles, gaining levels and nearly wiping out at times, they made it to Mr. Pokémon's humble abode. "This is it, CC JR..we made it." She entered, CC JR perched on her shoulder with his flames extinguished. "Ah, hello, Shadria it's been a while!" Mr. Pokémon got up from his desk, another man there as well. "I suppose you're the errand girl for Elm today? Could you perhaps give him this..?" He handed her a glass case, holding a MYSTERIOUS EGG within. "I know a elderly couple who run a Daycare down in Goldenrod City. They handed me this egg, with no idea where it came from. When it comes to Evolution and Eggs, Elm is the man to go to." Shadria nodded, understanding but not wanting to butt in on the one-sided conversation Mr. Pokémon was well known on doing. "Even Professor Oak knows that." He pointed out the other, previously unknown man.
    As if on cue, Oak got up and also approached Shadria, noticing the Cyndaquil on her shoulder blade. "So you're Shadria? I've heard about you from your father back in Kanto! Like Elm, I'm also a researcher of Pokémon. I'm glad to have met you..and who's this? A Cyndaquil, such a special, rare Pokémon..It's only native to Jhoto, and is hard to acquire as well!" Shadria smiled. "Yes sir, this is CC JR." Oak lightly stroked CC JR's head, the fire type staring tentatively. "It seems that you're treating him well, just how we should treat all Pokémon. We're to be friends, not enemies or tools. You're really like your father, I bet you'll strive for great things.." Shadria grinned at that compliment. "As such, I'd like to give you this.." The Kanto professor handed her a red device, which opened up to reveal a screen and several buttons. "This is a Pokédex, one of my greatest creations. It's a electronic encyclopedia that automatically obtains data on Pokémon you've caught or seen. It's been a dream of mine to have all known Pokémon recorded. Think you could give me a hand on that dream?" Shadria nodded, putting the Dex into her bag, holding the egg carefully. Mr. Pokémon healed her Cyndaquil, then wished her well on her return to New Bark Town.
    Exiting the house, Shadria nearly jumped to hearing her PokeGear ring. It was Elm, and he sounded more flustered than ever! "S..Shadria? Oh..oh no, it's a disaster, a total disaster! O..Oh d..dear..j..just terrible! Terrible..!!" Shadria tried to cut in. "E..Elm..sir, what's wrong??" Elm took a audible, shaky breath. "P..Please get back here now!" He hung up, with sounds of other voices in the background for a second. "..Oh bother..what happened now..?" Shadria hugged CC JR before starting a break neck pace for Cherrygrove, holding the starter close and tight.
    As she started to exit, she stopped as a strange kid ran over. "..Hey wait, weren't you peeking into the lab window earlier today..?" He paused, staring at her with a steely gaze. ".... You got a Pokémon from the lab, didn't you?" Shadria nodded, Cyndaquil poking out from her arms, shaking in fear. "..What a waste, on a wimp like you..?" He paused, noticing CC JR's temors. "Hah..how appropriate.. A wimpy Pokémon for a wimpy trainer.." He smirked, watching Shadria's look of confusion going to one of quite rage. "Don't you understand what I'm saying...girl?" The boy sneered, watching Cyndaquil jumping down onto the ground and igniting his flames at that. "..Well, I happen to have a GOOD Pokémon.. so let me SHOW you what I mean..!" He threw out a Pokéball, the water type Totodile coming out. Totodile smiled and started to jump and do a small dance as to say hello before being reprimanded loudly by the rude child. His starter stared, a clear look of hurt in his eyes before being commanded to focus on the battle. "H-hey, that's mean! Let the Pokémon express himself before battle..we're friends in all of this..remember..?"
    Shadria gasped as the opponent yelled a her, "SHUT UP. Have your WIMP of a Pokémon chose a MOVE ALREADY. Who cares about what I do with MY Pokémon!?" She shuddered, realizing that something wasn't right, he wasn't a good match for the silly crocodile that was Totodile. "..CC JR, start it with a Smokescreen!" Cyndaquil obliged, filling the road with dark smoke. Totodile looked around as his trainer coughed. "Leer." With a scary glare, CC JR backed away in fear. "CCJR, I believe in you..! Go in for a Tackle!" The two Pokémon ran at each other, CC JR hitting with a full body Tackle and Totodile retaliating with a sharp Scratch. The two kept up, Tackle and Scratch, Scratch and Tackle.. Shadria had to use the Potion the Aide gifted her, but in the end CC JR won. Smoke cleared as Totodile fell over in a faint. "You did it CC JR!!" Shadria hugged her Pokémon tightly as he cheered as well.
    "Hmph..aren't you just happy..?" He glared, returning Totodile. "... My name is..Kaz. I'm going to become the world's best Pokémon Trainer.. Better than the one that you call 'Dad'...Shadria, wasn't it? I expect to see that you stop this training..nonsense.. and get your father to retire before he has to face me.. Heh.." Kaz, as he said he was, shoved her to the ground as he fled. "Rude..!!" Shadria groaned, getting up. "..CC JR..are you ok..?" She brushed the dirt off of his fur, glaring towards the distance Kaz ran off before heading on.
    Returning to New Bark Town, she was shocked to see police cars surrounding the lab. Shadria ran in, finding one of the police speaking to Elm. "I heard a Pokémon was stolen here..I was obtaining some information from Elm. According to his statement, it was a young man with long red hair.. do you have any information?" Shadria froze, that matched that rude boy, Kaz. "Sir, I think I may have seen him..! On my way back, I encountered a rude trainer matching that description.." The officer stared, jolting down notes, such as the confirmation that he had stolen Elm's youngest Totodile and the trainer's name. "Thank you so much..we'll spread the word quickly. Hopefully this thief will be caught soon." He, and the rest of the officers left to process the information and evidence gathered.
    "..Oh dear..this lab never stops getting damaged.." Elm looked from a scorch mark to a broken window. Shadria set the Egg down onto a table. "Sir, this..is what Mr. Pokémon wanted you to see.." Elm stared, eyes widening as he stared at the white egg. "I'll be.. This..this might be a Pokémon Egg! What a grand discovery..what a strange pattern.." He spun the case around carefully, eyeing the red and blue triangles on the shell. He spotted the Dex that fell out onto the table as well. "O..Oak gave you a Pokédex as well?? That's incredible! ..And you and CC JR are bonding so well... You just may have what it takes to take on the Jhoto Gym League..and become Champion...just like your father." Shadria smiled, holding CC JR. "Really sir..?" Elm smiled, nodding as he put a hand on her shoulder. "But..unlike your father...you should tell your grandparents before you run off." As Shadria started to exit, the aide ran over and gifted her 5 Pokeballs, so that she could work on the Pokédex and make a team as well.
    Shadria left the lab, then sighed as she headed home. "Grandpa is awake now for sure.." Bracing for a scolding for thinking about being a trainer, grandma backed her up and gramps gave up after a moment of seeing how Shadria and CC JR was doing. "..Very well. Thank you for at least..telling us this time." He went silent, as per usual. "Stay safe sweetie." Grandma smiled, helping her pack up for her new journey and offering to keep a eye on her money.

Team:
    CC JR
    [​IMG]
    Male
    Level 8
    Tackle
    Leer
    Smokescreen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Good luck on your play through! I'm tempted on getting Silver myself, but I already own SoulSilver and I don't think I want the 2nd gen games for nostalgia only...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @SnowboundBecca thanks. I was fueled by Celebi event, nostalgia, and a desire to re-play through Jhoto as I'm currently missing most of my DS Pokémon games... (Put them in a DS bag and misplaced the bag..) >n<

4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Awakening the next morning, Shadria left after breakfast, waving farewell to her grandparents. She headed on for Cherrygrove once more, checking the map on her PokeGear. "Violet City is north of Cherrygrove, the other way that we didn't investigate on the way to Mr. Pokémon's.. And around there is the Dark Cave." CC Jr shuddered at the mention of 'Dark Cave', nervous. "Hey, it's ok.. Sure it's dark, but we don't need to go in there. But it wouldn't hurt to check it out and see what Pokémon live there." That comment, although attempting to calm the Cyndaquil, did nothing to falter his fears.
    After a long trek, battling other trainers and needing a quick heal up back in Cherrygrove, they finally found the entrance to Dark Cave. "Hey, are you planning to go in there?" A older trainer spotted the newbie and her Cyndaquil looking in fearfully. "Be careful, it's rather dark in there. If there was a light of some sort I would go in there..But I don't, and I'm sure you don't either. So..stay close to the exit.." Shadria nodded, taking a drink from her travel bottle of water. "Will do." CC Jr gulped, but clung to his trainer's back as they stepped into the cave. "Oh gosh..it really IS dark!" She blinked several times, unable to see her hands infront of her face. Taking a unsure step forward, Shadria screamed as something flew into her face, then out into the dull light. "CC JR, it's a Zubat!" The bat screeched, locating them via echolocation and going for a attack. "CC Jr, do something!" Shadria braced for impact as the Pokémon was flying right for her, but CC Jr acted and knocked it down with a Tackle attack. "T..thank you!" The Cyndaquil smiled, watching as his trainer fumbled with her bag and threw a Pokéball. The Zubat struggled, but was caught on the second toss. "..Yes, I caught a Zubat!" Shadria smiled, naming the stubborn guy 'Vlad'.
    She sent the bat out, leaving the cave. "Welcome to the team, Vlad." He 'stared', unsure of his new..trainer, but followed none the less. A few battles and some PokeGear studying, they reached Violet City. "We did it, it's Violet City, guys!" Shadria looked around, then spotted a tall building. 'Sprout Tower', the plaque next to it read. Stepping inside, Shadria learned that there was a challenge to reach the top. Looking at her team, they nodded in agreement to try the challenge. Many of the Sages there fought her with Bellsprout, where Vlad proved useful and gained her trust and affection. "Vlad, you're doing great!"
    Reaching the top, Shadria stared as she noticed Kaz facing the last sage. "You are..indeed skilled as a trainer..as promised, here is your HM." He sneered and took the disc from the elder. "BUT..but let me say this.. You should treat your Pokémon better, your battle style is harsh. The Totodile you wield cries for the chance to relax and be itself. Pokémon are not weapons, they are not tools.." Kaz scoffed, then noticed Shadria, approaching. "..Hmph! He claims to be the Elder of the Tower, but he's weak! Just like you.." He jabbed her in the chest at that. "It stands to reason, then, I'd never lose to fools who babble about being..nice...to Pokémon!" Vlad screeched, perching onto Shadria's shoulder, instantly not liking this Kaz guy either. "I only care about strong Pokémon that can win. I really couldn't care about weak Pokémon.." Before Shadria could respond, Kaz dropped down to the bottom floor with a Escape Rope.
    Shadria looked around, grabbing a spare Escape Rope as well before approaching the Elder. He seemed shaken, tending to his injured Pokémon. "So good to see you, young lady. Sprout Tower is a prime place of training, a place where people and Pokémon test their bonds and skills to create a bright future together. I..am the final test, child. Allow me to test the bonds that you and your Pokémon share!" The Sage, Li, sent out his first Pokémon, a Bellsprout. Vlad flew out, preparing to use Leech Life, his only attack. Vlad attacked hard and long, but ran out of energy to use Leech Life and had to be swapped with CC Jr. "CC Jr, use Tackle!" The Bellsprout lashed back, and in a feeble attempt to fight back, CC Jr unleashed a ton of flames. "CC Jr! You learned Ember!!" Shadria grinned, getting a upper hand finally. "CC Jr, I believe you!" Li's second Pokémon was Hoothoot, Vlad coming back out to use Supersonic before switching back to CC Jr and going for Tackle. Hoothoot swayed, before falling over in a faint. "Way to go!!" The Sage released his last Pokémon, a Bellsprout. Vlad came forth, attempting a Supersonic, which worked! Vlad quickly tag teamed out for CC Jr, who knocked the Bellsprout out with a swift Ember. "We did it!!" Shadria cheered, hugging her two team mates.
    "Very well, young Trainer.. You and your Pokémon should have no quarrels using this move.." He handed her the disc for HM Flash, smiling from the positive energy during the battle. "Flash has the power to light even the darkest of places..but needs the local Gym badge to work.." Shadria nodded and escaped with the rope. Returning to the Pokémon Center, Shadria healed and was given a place to stay for the night.
    Shadria awoke the next morning, and headed out to explore the outskirts of Violet City, unto Route 32. "Hey, what's the hold up??" A older trainer stopped her, bringing her back closer to town. "Have you beaten the gym? It's like a rite of passage for all trainers to take on Violet City's gym. You should probably take on Falkner before leaving.." The younger trainer huffed, nodding in understanding..then went for the Ruins of Alph. "How..interesting..." She surveyed the ruins, finding a ancient puzzle. Shadria and CC Jr studied the puzzle, before setting it up, completing the forgotten mural of Kabuto. Suddenly the ground below them broke, and they fell down into the ruins from another cave. Shadria slowly got up, groaning as she rubbed her back. "CCJr..a..are you Ok?" The Cyndaquil whined, shaking the dirt off of his fur. They shuddered, feeling as if they were being watched as they headed for the exit. Quickly they learned that they were, in fact, being watched as a strange one-eyed Pokémon started to follow them. It seemed to be docile, but Shadria was still scared and ran for the exit, leaving the unknown Pokémon visibly upset.
    Going north from Violet City, Shadria learned that the way to Goldenrod was blocked by a big sturdy ...tree..? With a sigh, Shadria returned to Violet and headed for the Gym. Getting past the trainers within the Gym, Shadria made it to Falkner. He stared, brushing some of his hair out of his eyes. "Ah..um..are you Falkner..?" Shadria stuttered, a bit nervous with her first Gym battle. "Yes, I'm Falkner, the Gymleader." She sighed with relief, excitement taking its place quickly. "..Do you know of the insults people spit at about bird Pokémon? That a good electric attack can clip one's wings..." Shadria gulped, stomach dropping at such a thought. "I can not, and will not stand by and let those insults spread..let me show you the true power of Flying types!"
    Falkner sent out his first Pokémon, Pidgey, and Vlad took the field. Vlad attempted Leech Life, but it was going nowhere fast..so, knowing what had to be done, he went for a Supersonic. Confusing Pidgey, Vlad tag teamed out for CC Jr who attacked with Ember. The Pidgey landed a Mud-Slap, which covered CC Jr's eyes, but he finished the bird with a wide-range Ember. Falkner gave her a determined grin, and sent out his last Pokémon, Pidgeotto. Vlad came forth and went with Supersonic. Pidgeotto dodged the sonic waves and attacked with Gust, which took a good chunk of Vlad's health. Shadria, fearing for Vlad's well being, swapped for CC Jr then and there, with no Confusion status. "Feeling desperate?" Falkner attempted to mess with Shadria's head, having Pidgeotto use Gust. CC Jr stood his ground and looked at Shadria, snapping her out of it. "CC Jr, use your Ember attack!" The Pidgeotto wouldn't give in, the Gusts kept coming, but they couldn't blow the Embers away. CC Jr outsped the bird, and ultimately roasted it. Falkner stared, surprised at how Shadria didn't falter when things looked bad, and how her Pokémon worked with her and each other like a family. "..Darn, my father's cherished bird Pokémon.." He smiled, approaching. "Alright, take this.. you deserve it." He placed a pin in her hand. "This is the Zephyr Badge, and have this.. It is the move Mud-Slap." Shadria thanked him and left the Gym.
    Stepping out, Shadria got a call from Elm. "Shadria? Hey, we discovered something about the Egg.. the Egg you gave me from Mr. Pokémon.. My aide is in the Pokémon Center at Violet City, please go give him a visit." Before she could respond, Elm had hung up. "..Ah well, we were going there anyways.." Shadria went into the center, letting her team rest and heal while talking to the aide. "Shadria, it's nice to see you. I'm sure the Professor told you that he had another favor..right? Well, the Egg..it seems to react positively to being around trainers and Pokémon. Can you take it?" Without thinking, Shadria agreed, placing the Egg, and its case, into a large compartment of her bag. "You're the only person we can rely on for this favor, please call Professor Elm when it hatches." Shadria nodded and watched as he left, setting up a room for the night.
    Shadria tried to sleep, however she couldn't after just a few hours' rest. She got up, and left to continue on with a light guiding her way. The light attracted another light, which startled Shadria when the sheep walked over. "A..A Mareep?" Vlad flew over, trying a Leech Life. "Careful, lets not knock this guy out.." Shadria threw a Pokéball, and caught the curious Mareep! "Yes, I caught a Mareep!" Shadria cheered, naming the electric sheep 'Sparkz'. Sparkz stared with a quizzical look on his face, but enjoyed the pets that Shadria quickly gave him. "Welcome to the team, Sparkz!" Together, Shadria with her flashlight, and Sparkz's tail, they continued on in the night. Approaching a Pokémon Center, Shadria was stopped by a shady looking guy. "Hey girl..yeah, you.. How would you like a nice, juicy, tasty...Slowpoke Tail?" Shadria froze, visibly disgusted. "Only 1 million dollars.." Shadria backed away, attempting to run for the Center. "You don't want it? Fine, get out of here then.." The strange man walked away, leaving Shadria alone as she went into the Center and informed the Nurse of the alterication as she went for bed-tired once more..finally.

Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 13
    Tackle, Ember, Leer, Smokescreen

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 11
    Leech Life, Supersonic

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 7
    Tackle, Growl

[​IMG]

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Next morning, Shadria went back up the Route, discovering that other trainers had come out and were ready for battles. During the battles, Sparkz learned Thundershock, surprising his foe. "What a shock!" Shadria narrated to her opponent, to his disdain of puns. (It was here that I noticed that Thunder effects dulled the screen and slowed the animation. This did not occur in the original carts, so perhaps they changed it in the virtual re-release for flashing lights?)
    While training, Shadria got a call from her grandmother, who told her that she had bought a Super Potion and sent it to her PC. Although she was a bit upset that she had spent her money without her knowledge, a Super Potion was very nice so Shadria thanked her and picked it up while letting her team rest for a moment.
    After a thorough search around the Route, Shadria and her team continued on to Union Cave. Shortly entering, CC Jr was dragged into a battle against a hiker and his Onix. It was a rough battle, but CC Jr was victorious. The Cyndaquil cheered, then froze as he started to glow. "C..CC Jr?!" Shadria stared, surprised as the Hiker watched. "Well lookie there.. Congrats, it looks like your Cyndaquil is evolving!" Shadria blinked, then grinned as her partner posed once the light stopped. "CC Jr, you're a Quilava!" She hugged her starter, thanking the hiker for the fun battle.
    After some more mishaps in Union Cave, nearly wiping out right outside, Shadria made it to Azalea Town and crashed into the Center.

Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 14

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 14
    Leech Life, Supersonic, Bite

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 14
    Tackle, Growl, Thundershock

[​IMG]

#5 Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Shadria yawned, realizing that she over slept and went to explore around Azalea, finding Ilex Forest. While walking in the dark, she tripped over something, falling to the ground. "Ow..w..what the heck?" Looking over, Shadria realized that she had hurt a Oddish. "O..Oh no, I'm so sorry..u..uh..l..let me try.." Before she could pull out a berry, the weed attacked and Vlad took to defending her. "Vlad no..!" Worried about the Oddish, Shadria threw a ball before Vlad could hurt the little one anymore and caught it. "..I'm sorry for hurting you, Aster."
    Shadria went back to heal up Aster, feeding her team and herself. Going back out, she caught wind of a older man chasing someone to a well outside the town. Shadria followed out of curiosity, confused. "Sir, what's going on??" The man stopped, panting a bit. "They're cutting off Slowpoke Tails to sell them illegally!" The trainer froze, then followed after him, panicking as he fell and hurt his back on the way into the well. "Are you ok??", Shadria ran up, helping him sit against the wall. "Ah..hey there..Shadria, was it? The thieves, Team Rocket, are up ahead..they ran deeper in when I jumped in.. I..didn't think through the process of jumping and ended up on my back, hard. I can't move right now, which is a shame.. If I was in my prime, they would be shaking in their boots as my Pokémon punished them. Can you punish them for me?" Shadria nodded, heading on after making sure he was fine.
    Shadria went deeper in, her Pokémon making the Team Rocket members feel pain and flee from the well. "Yeah..Team Rocket was broken up 3 years ago.. But we're continuing our activities underground! Have fun watching US stir up trouble! Hah!" The mugs fled, leaving Shadria confused as she held her poisoned Sparkz. The man, named Kurt, had recovered and approached Shadria. "Way to go, those Team Rocket goons have taken off. Lets get out of here and let the Slowpoke recover." The two escaped and went back to his place. "You handled yourself well, I like your style. I make Pokeballs out of Apricorns, and I want you to have this as a gift." He handed her a Lure Ball, and she in turn gave him a White Apricorn. "Ah, this will take a day, please come back for it." Shadria left, and went back to the Pokémon Center, awfully exhausted.

Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 1

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 14

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 14

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 9
    Absorb, Sweet Scent

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Shadria left the center and went to train some more in Ilex Forest, but was stopped by (can you guess?) Kaz. He eyed her, then muttered, "Tell me, is it true what they say..? Team Rocket has returned..?" Shadria was a bit surprised that Kaz wasn't outright insulting her this time, but responded, "Yes". He seemed a bit shocked, then glared..not at her, however. "..You..don't need to worry though, I kicked them out of town.." Kaz jolted out of his thoughts at that. "You beat them? Heh, quit lying! ..Wait..you're not joking? Well then, lets see how good you are." He sent out his first Pokémon, a Gastly, and Aster stared, terrified. The Oddish didn't stand a chance, and was quickly replaced with Vlad. Gastly licked Vlad, but he stubbornly stayed standing, not even paralyzed by the saliva-and attacked back with a strong Bite. Gastly barely stayed up, and used another Lick, which finally paralyzed Vlad. Vlad struggled, and failed to move for a turn before landing a final Bite and taking out Gastly. Kaz sent out his own Zubat, and Sparkz took Vlad's place. His Zubat tried a Bite, but Sparkz used Thundershock while being attacked. Kaz didn't let up, and his bat fell in two Thundershocks from being so close. "Tch..worthless Zubat.." He glared, picking up his last ball. "..No, that was a dumb strategy.." Shadria frowned, worried over his Pokémon. Kaz's last Pokémon was sent out, a Croconaw. Shadria stared, shocked and frightened over the stolen starter-the joy he had as a Totodile was gone, it was like the guy lost all motivation to be..anything beyond a fighting machine. Sparkz stayed, using a Thundershock on the Water type. Croconaw survived and used a Water Gun, which hurt Sparkz a good deal. Shadria rushed to heal her Mareep with a Potion, the rival's Pokémon Leering dangerously at the two. Croconaw Scratched Sparkz as he went for a Thundershock, the Water type somehow survived the hit, panting. Sparkz swapped for CC Jr, who watched wearily as he tanked a Scratch. CC Jr went for a Tackle, handling a Leer, then Tackled again and knocked the Croconaw out finally.
    Sparkz cheered CC Jr, then started to glow, standing on his hind legs. With a excited twirl, Sparkz revealed his new form..as a Flaaffy! Kaz didn't seem to care, however, as he just eyed Shadria hugging her new Flaaffy. "Humph.. I hate the weak.. Pokémon..humans, it doesn't matter." Shadria only sighed, knowing that it was too good to be true for Kaz to not bring up his hatred of the weak. "I'm going to be strong, to wipe out the weak! That includes Team Rocket, those pawns act big and mighty in a group..but once separated..they're wimps. I hate them all, and you.." He pointed at her Pokémon, then Shadria herself. "Stay out of my way.. a weakling like you is a mere distraction." Kaz left at that, leaving Shadria to return to the Center and heal.
    Going into Ilex Forest, Shadria learned of a lost Farfetch'd, and tried to lead the bird back to the owner. It was a struggle with the stubborn bird, but she returned him to his owner. "My Farfetch'd! You found him for me?? Thanks, kid! ..Hm..Why not have this as thanks?" He handed her the HM Cut, holding his run away Pokémon securely. "It can cut trees, but you're not able to until you get the Azalea gym badge." Shadria nodded, then went to the Center to call it a night.

Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 15

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 15

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 15

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 12
    Absorb, Sweet Scent
    , Cut

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (Sorry about the gap in posts, I got distracted with things)
    Shadria headed out the next morning, inspecting the gym and entering. She was unsure on how Aster would handle the battles ahead, but there was no point in coddling him away. Aster was pumped up, ready to fight the best he could. A younger trainer stared up at Shadria, holding a Pokéball. "You saved the Slowpoke?? You're so cool, but I bet you can't defeat my grown up Pokémon!" She paused, expecting something fully evolved, but nope..he sent out a Paras as Aster took the stand. "..Um..Paras isn't..'grown up', it can still evolve.." The child pouted as Shadria pointed out a flaw in his statement, and knocked it out with a few good Cuts.
    Shadria approached the Gym Leader, lightly waving. "H..Hello madame, a..are you the Gym Leader..?" She froze as the Leader glared under his hair. "I'm a GUY!! Oh my good Arceus I get this all the time!" He coughed, apologizing. "I..uh..Yes, I am the Gym Leader, Bugsy's the name. I study the BUG type, and can never lose when it comes to them. I'm basically the authority on Bug Pokémon! Allow me to demonstrate all that I've learned." He grinned, sending a Metapod while Aster ran out into the field. Aster attempted Cut, but saw that Metapod was too strong, and went with PoisonPowder..but it failed. Metapod hit Aster with Tackle, but got Poisoned from PoisonPowder. Now with the Metapod's health dwindling from Poison, Aster went with Cut without much worry on the cocoon's Tackle and Harden attacks. Poison finally took Metapod down, Aster cheering wearily as that was not a easy battle.
    Bugsy sent out a Kakuna, clearly following the same strategy.. Aster paled, realizing that he couldn't Poison a fellow Poison type and had to rely on other moves. The Oddish released a odd smell with Sweet Scent, lowering the Kakuna's evasion. Kakuna used Poison Sting, tanking a Absorb from Aster. "Gh..Grass isn't very effective against Bug OR Poison..isn't it...?" Shadria face-palmed slightly as Bugsy went on a tirade on how Grass was a horrible type to use against Bugs. Aster tried Cut, but realized quickly that he wasn't doing much and was getting tired. With a nod of understanding, Aster tagged out for Vlad, who screeched, ready to go. Bugsy learned the hard way that Vlad wasn't affected by Poison Sting, and could only watch as Kakuna lost most of his health to a Bite attack. Two Bites and the pesky Kakuna was down. "Way to go, Vlad, we're almost done..I think.. What's next, another Metapod..?" She laughed, only to panic as Bugsy's last Pokémon was revealed-a Scyther! "W..What..what is that?!!" Vlad attempted a Supersonic, wanting to confuse the terrifying monster. Vlad handled a Fury Cutter, and got a Supersonic point blank. "W..What, no!" Bugsy had a tantrum as Scyther injured himself in a failed attack, then got hit with a Bite attack. Vlad's speed was too much for the already dazed Bug type as Scyther rammed into the ground again. The ground pound helped Scyther get out of his confusion, and he hit Vlad with a Quick Attack..however by then it was too late. Vlad had weakened him enough, there was no way Scyther could get the upperhand. Scyther landed another Quick Attack, and it was a brutal blow. Vlad barely managed to stay up and land another Bite. Scyther shook Vlad off, barely standing. The Zubat wanted to keep fighting, but Shadria was too worried and swapped for CC Jr. CC Jr took a Quick Attack, quickly running for a Tackle attack. Scyther couldn't handle the Fire type's attack and fell, ending the battle.
    "Wow, that was quite the battle! I'd say you're more of a expert on Pokémon than I! Ok, you win." He approached, handing her the Hive Badge. "With this Badge, you can earn the respect and trust of Pokémon up to level 30, even those who had belonged to other trainers before you. You can now use Cut outside of battle, too." Aster grinned at that, ready to start cutting stuff like the bad boy he secretly was. "Take this TM as well. It's Fury Cutter, and it gets stronger at each consecutive hit. Isn't that cool, I discovered it!"
    Shadria again apologized for mistaking Bugsy's gender, and started to head for the Center. She was exhausted and ready for bed.

Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 16

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 15

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 16

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 15
    Absorb, Sweet Scent
    , Cut, PoisonPowder

#8 Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (Sorry about the gap in posts, I got distracted with things)
    Shadria headed out the next morning, inspecting the gym and entering. She was unsure on how Aster would handle the battles ahead, but there was no point in coddling him away. Aster was pumped up, ready to fight the best he could.
    (ugh will have to come back in a while, sorry about that)

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Shadria awoke the next morning and spotted Aster attempting to Cut things within the Center. With a quick scolding, she took the Oddish outside and attempted to teach him to not destroy things besides small trees. He seemed upset, then Shadria remembered spotting similar trees back around Violet City. In a attempt to teach Aster better, she started to backtrack to Violet. Finding some items, Shadria started to return when something..started to happen. The Egg she was gifted started to shift, and crack..then a Pokémon hatched from it! "H..Huh?!" Shadria stared at the Pokémon as it refused to completely leave its shell, feet and hands sticking out from cracks. "Togee togepriiii!", the Pokémon cheered, staring at its new trainer. "Aww, its a Togepi!" Shadria smiled, holding the little guy. "Heh, why don't I call you Omelette?" She grinned, growing embarrassed as her stomach growled.
    Grabbing her Pokegear, Shadria called Professor Elm. "Hello..Professor?" He picked up quickly. "Yes, Shadria? How's everything over there..? The egg..?" Shadria smiled, holding the gear up to Omelette, who chirped in confusion. "No way, is that what came from the egg?! Please show me in person now!" Elm quickly hung up at that, leaving the two confused outside Violet. "Ok..lets go." Picking up Omelette, Shadria started to backtrack to her home town of New Bark Town.
    Entering the Lab, Shadria was greeted by Elm, who quickly took Omelette to examine on a clean table. "This Pokémon..it really came from that Egg! So much research must be done, amazing work! Take this as thanks.." Elm handed her..a rock. "What is this...?" Shadria stared at the stone. "A token of my gratitude." Elm smiled, only to stop as Shadria responded dryly, "..It's a rock." Elm sighed, pointing..almost touching the stone. "It's a Everstone, and can prevent Pokémon evolution." Shadria shrugged, then accepted it, leaving Omelette in Elm's care so some more studies could be done.
    She lightly petted the Togepi and said her farewells as she started to head back for Azalea Town.

Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 16

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 15

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 16

[​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 16
    Stun Spore, Sweet Scent
    , Cut, PoisonPowder

11. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Shadria woke with a small sigh. "You think Omelette will be ok in Elm's hands..?" She watched CC Jr, who was still asleep. "I..suppose so, he did take care of you when you were a Egg and such..didn't he.?" Packing up, she smiled as her Quilava awoke with a large yawn. "Good morning..", she giggled, heading out. CC Jr quickly latched onto her shoulder, looking as she stared at her PokeGear Map. "..Going through the Ilex Forest will lead us to Goldenrod City..and the next Gym. Doesn't sound too hard, now does it?" CC Jr squeaked in agreement, sounding more like a growl or a bark now that he had evolved.
    Entering Ilex, Aster happily cut the tree that once prevented them from going forward. Shadria paused, spotting a strange..house-like stand in a small clearing. Approaching, she felt like she was being watched, but observed the writing on the artifact. "Huh..its a Shrine.. The Ilex Forest Shrine, for the Forest's Protector..?" Quilava looked in the distance, spotting a pair of blue eyes watching from the trees. Whatever it was, CC Jr deemed it not a threat and left the unknown green Pokémon alone. Shadria politely left a small offering at the Shrine and continued on, hoping that the Protector would aid in a safe passage through.
    The Protector showed her mercy, and little issue came through the Forest. Once she hit Route 34, that was a different story. Trainers swarmed the area, and soon she was sore- as were her Pokémon. Shadria sighed with relief as she hit the Pokémon Center, her and her team exhausted.
    Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 17

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 17

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 17

[​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 17
    Stun Spore, Sweet Scent
    , Cut, PoisonPowder

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Shadria was..rather rudely..awoken by Sparkz crying out and holding his ears. The loud bustle of Goldenrod City wasn't kind to the sheep's hearing. "Sparkz!! Sparkz it's ok, I'm here!" Shadria jumped out of bed, holding the electric type. "Want to head out and enjoy some peace and quiet, huh..?" He nodded, the Flaaffy near tears. Admittedly, the trainer wasn't that fond of the loud honks and yells outside as the morning work rush begain, either. Together they headed out, finding a underground passageway that was much quieter. "Isn't this better..?", the two smiled, getting a relaxing make-over and grooming from a small barber shop within the quiet underground.
    Leaving the passageway, Shadria found her way to Route 35, where she and her Pokémon happily trained and prepared for the Gymleader, who they learned was named Whitney. Trainers in the Center warned of how strong she was, so Shadria didn't want to be unprepared. Training was hard, but it was fun and ended with a call from Grandma. She had bought a Repel, to Shadria's disappointment. The Park had a bug catching contest, so Shadria and Sparkz entered to see what they could win. Catching a level 17 Caterpie, they sadly didn't win any placements, but got a Berry as a participation prize. Shadria named the Caterpie 'Mothra' then placed her into the PC, not fond of Bug types.
    Ultimately, they trained too hard with little notice on their health and Shadria had to rush back to the Center and take the rest of the day off to heal.
    Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 19

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 18

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 19
    Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Thunderwave

[​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 18
    SleepPowder, Sweet Scent
    , Cut, PoisonPowder

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Shadria awoke and decided to treat Vlad as he had just experienced his first faint. A nice trim later, he screeched in delight as they went back to another round of training. Further into the Route, Shadria discovered a strange tree..that moved to her touch. "..Epileptic tree??! Is this ..Lost?" She backed away, then had no other choice but to return to Goldenrod.
    Once back, she decided to check out the Radio Tower. A lady working there waved Shadria over. "Excuse me, are you interested in a Radio Card? As of now, we're doing a special event for a free Card! Just answer 5 questions correctly!" With a shrug, Shadria agreed and found the questions rather easy. "Wowie, congratulations!" She smiled, pulling out a Radio Card and handing it over to Shadria as she quickly downloaded the Radio to her PokeGear. Leaving, she and her team decided to train some more within the Park.
    Shadria returned after a while, her Pokémon still pumped up. "Nothing else to do..so..ready to try the Gym?" Vlad nodded, excited to have a go at the Normal type gym. She grinned, entering the place and started to navigate through the gym's maze. By the time they reached the end, Shadria's team was exhausted however. "..Want a break..?", she sighed, agreeing with them as they tiredly nodded. They returned to the Center, and took the night off.
    Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 21
    Tackle, Ember, Quick Attack, Smokescreen

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 20
    , Confuse Ray

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 21

[​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 20
    SleepPowder, Sweet Scent
    , Cut, PoisonPowder

14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Morning came, and went as Shadria slept in till the afternoon. She rushed out for the gym, excited and somewhat nervous. Approaching the Gym Leader, she waved. "Um hello, a..are you Whitney?" The trainer nodded, with a smile. "Yup, I'm Whitney!" She hugged a Clefairy plush that was on a table by her. "Everybody was, like, into Pokémon..sooo I totally got into them too!" Whitney giggled as Shadria stared, a bit confused. "Pokémon are super duper mega cute! Kawaii~!" The Gymleader posed, taking a selfie with her plushie collection. Shadria coughed, bringing the trainer back to her senses. "Oh..oooh you want to battle? I'm warning you, I'm a good trainer!"
    Whitney smiled, opening her Clefairy plush and pulling out two Pokeballs. "Wow, hidden Pokeballs." Shadria mused over the idea of hiding Pokémon for safety reasons, then watched as a Clefairy was sent out first. Aster ran out, ready to go with a Sleep Powder. Clefairy waggled her fingers and attempted to Flash, but Aster shut his eyes and avoided the shine. The green powder flew and landed on Clefairy, the Normal type falling asleep. Aster went with Cut, slicing the pink Pokémon's health which woke it up. Aster was caught off guard and hit with 3 Doubleslaps. Clefairy used Mimic and learned Aster's Cut, only to fall back asleep and get hit by another Cut. Two Cuts in, Clefairy fell, still asleep and unable to battle. "Yeah Aster! That's battling with thought!" Shadria cheered, not noticing Whitney's growing anger. "Aaaghh!! Lets show them trouble!" She glared at the challenger, sending out the beast others feared- Miltank.
    The cow Pokémon stared sleepily, mooing a bit before scratching her ear. Aster tried to put it to sleep, but was hit with a Rollout attack. "Gh..That wasn't so bad, was it? Why do people fear that move..and that Pokémon..?" Shadria watched Miltank, unsure if its sleepiness was real or a ploy to make others underestimate the Normal type. Aster prepped for a Poison Powder, but before he could land the attack, a massive Rollout knocked the Grass type into a wall. "Aster!!" Shadria stared, surprised as he was knocked out in two hits. "Is that why people say to fear Miltank?!" Vlad came out next, flying above the battlefield. The bat went for Confuse Ray, but the cow bounced up during Rollout and knocked the Zubat out in one hit. "VLAD!!?" Shadria cried out, holding him tightly before sending Sparkz out.
    "Getting desperate, huh..? Everybody does!" Whitney laughed, staring as the Flaaffy squeaked. "Sparkz, I believe in you!" Shadria cheered, excited to see him survive a Rollout and Thundershock Miltank. Shadria quickly sprayed a Potion, but it was in vain as the next Rollout took Sparkz out. "N..no!" CC Jr took his place, barking in anger. He ran with a Quick Attack, landing a critical hit, but was affected by a Attract. CC Jr saw through the false love and used Quick Attack again, surviving a Rollout. "Huh..it seems the power goes down after a different move was used. Like Fury Cutter.." CC Jr couldn't handle the thought of using a attack, and was hit by another Rollout. "CC Jr, snap out of it!" Shadria applied a Super Potion, and her Quilava dodged a oncoming Rollout. He used Quick Attack, handling a Rollout once more. Tanking another Rollout, CC Jr couldn't get himself to attack, but accepted another Super Potion. Sadly the next Rollout knocked him out, ending the battle. "Haha, told you I was good!" Whitney giggled, watching Shadria flee in disappointment to the Pokémon Center.
    Shadria sighed, hugging her team mates. "I guess we need to train up some more, huh..?" While training against a wild Hoothoot, Aster started to glow. "A..Aster, you're evolving!" The Oddish grew and bloomed into a Gloom! "Ick..at least you're not so bad to smell.." She hugged her new grass type, excited but also wondering. "What should you evolve into now? Leaf Stone will make you Vileplume, but Sun Stone will make you a Bellossom. Guess we should just wait until we get either one first?" Aster nodded, agreeing to the idea.
    Exhausted after a few hours of training, Shadria went to the Center to rest up for tomorrow's attempt at Whitney and her Miltank.
    Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 21

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 21
    Leech Life, Supersonic, Bite, Confuse Ray

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 21

[​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 21
    SleepPowder, Sweet Scent
    , Cut, PoisonPowder

15. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (sorry for the haitus, some stuff has been going on irl and I've been either out of energy to play or too emotional to play)
    Shadria awoke with a sigh. She didn't feel that her team was ready to try Whitney once more, so she set out to train her party some more. Entering National Park, Shadria entered the Bug catching contest and won Second place with a Butterfree! The prize was a Everstone, however. "..Another useless rock for my bag.." She shook her head, naming the Butterfree 'Lilac' and putting it into the PC with Mothra and Yamimash the Yanma-which she had caught during training that morning.
    While fighting off a wild Kakuna, Vlad evolved into a Golbat! "V..Vlad, you evolved!" Shadria cheered, her bat Pokémon finally seeing the world with brand new eyes. She hugged her Golbat, excited. After some more training, Shadria looked at her team, who gave her a nod of encouragement, and they went to the gym.
    "Oh..oooh you're back again, already?" Whitney smiled, hugging her Clefairy plush while Shadria gave her a determined stare. "Not in the mood to chit-chat..huh? Laaaame.. Fine, lets go!"
    Whitney sent out her Clefairy, and Aster took the lead with a Sleep Powder. Clefairy stopped in her tracks, snoring while Aster used Cut. The poor fairy never woke up in time to fight back, falling in 4 Cuts. "Yes! Aster, we might win this time!" Gloom smiled, the Pokémon not noticing Whitney's glare as Miltank was sent out. The cow didn't go for her sleepy ploy, glaring at the trainer that faced her before. "Here we go, we can do this!"
    Aster tried a Sleep Powder, but the Miltank dodged and used Rollout. "Gh..here we go..we can do this..just have to stop the attack combos!" Miltank used Rollout again, but it was a failure as Aster used the attack to use Sleep Powder point blank! While Miltank was asleep, Aster went with Cut. After 5 to 6 Cuts, Miltank woke up and used Attract. "Aster, stay focused!!" Shadria cried out, hoping her Gloom would break out of it. Aster couldn't get himself to attack, and was hit with Rollout- which let him snap out of it enough to use Sleep Powder once more. Aster struggled with his emotions, hearing Shadria cheer for him to use Cut, while watching the adorable Miltank sleep on the battlefield. He stared at Shadria, then nodded..and ended the battle with a set of strong Cut attacks! "Aster you did it!!"
    Shadria ran into the battlefield, hugging the Grass/Poison type as the battle ended in her favor. Whitney stared, realizing that the battle was over. "Y..You're so meeaaaannn!!" She hugged her Miltank, sobbing. "W..why so serious?? You..you...you child!" Shadria stared, holding Aster. "Uhm..you're crying over a lost battle..aren't you the child here?" Whitney sobbed in response, yelling at her to get out. Shadria sighed and started to leave but was stopped by another trainer. "Oh no..Whitney's crying. Again.. It's ok, she'll stop and calm down soon. Don't tell her I said this, but she's such a crybaby."
    Shadria reapproached Whitney after a moment, handing her a packet of tissues. "*hic* t..Thanks. W..wait..what do you want? O..oh..oh yeah..the badge.. Here, take it." She handed Shadria the Plain Badge, wiping her eyes. "With this, you can use Strength outside of battle and aids in your Pokémon's speed. Also, take this.." She handed over a TM. "This is Attract, it can make the opposite gender get attracted to you."
    Shadria nodded, and let the crying gymleader alone. She went to the Pokémon Center, preparing to move on the next day.
    Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 22

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 22

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 22

[​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 22

Quick Claw
    SleepPowder, Sweet Scent
    , Cut, PoisonPowder

16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (sorry for the haitus, some stuff has been going on irl and I've been either out of energy to play or too emotional to play)
    Shadria awoke with a sigh. She didn't feel that her team was ready to try Whitney once more, so she set out to train her party some more. Entering National Park, Shadria entered the Bug catching contest and won Second place with a Butterfree! The prize was a Everstone, however. "..Another useless rock for my bag.." She shook her head, naming the Butterfree 'Lilac' and putting it into the PC with Mothra and Yamimash the Yanma-which she had caught during training that morning.
    While fighting off a wild Kakuna, Vlad evolved into a Golbat! "V..Vlad, you evolved!" Shadria cheered, her bat Pokémon finally seeing the world with brand new eyes. She hugged her Golbat, excited. After some more training, Shadria looked at her team, who gave her a nod of encouragement, and they went to the gym.
    "Oh..oooh you're back again, already?" Whitney smiled, hugging her Clefairy plush while Shadria gave her a determined stare. "Not in the mood to chit-chat..huh? Laaaame.. Fine, lets go!"
    Whitney sent out her Clefairy, and Aster took the lead with a Sleep Powder. Clefairy stopped in her tracks, snoring while Aster used Cut. The poor fairy never woke up in time to fight back, falling in 4 Cuts. "Yes! Aster, we might win this time!" Gloom smiled, the Pokémon not noticing Whitney's glare as Miltank was sent out. The cow didn't go for her sleepy ploy, glaring at the trainer that faced her before. "Here we go, we can do this!"
    Aster tried a Sleep Powder, but the Miltank dodged and used Rollout. "Gh..here we go..we can do this..just have to stop the attack combos!" Miltank used Rollout again, but it was a failure as Aster used the attack to use Sleep Powder point blank! While Miltank was asleep, Aster went with Cut. After 5 to 6 Cuts, Miltank woke up and used Attract. "Aster, stay focused!!" Shadria cried out, hoping her Gloom would break out of it. Aster couldn't get himself to attack, and was hit with Rollout- which let him snap out of it enough to use Sleep Powder once more. Aster struggled with his emotions, hearing Shadria cheer for him to use Cut, while watching the adorable Miltank sleep on the battlefield. He stared at Shadria, then nodded..and ended the battle with a set of strong Cut attacks! "Aster you did it!!"
    Shadria ran into the battlefield, hugging the Grass/Poison type as the battle ended in her favor. Whitney stared, realizing that the battle was over. "Y..You're so meeaaaannn!!" She hugged her Miltank, sobbing. "W..why so serious?? You..you...you child!" Shadria stared, holding Aster. "Uhm..you're crying over a lost battle..aren't you the child here?" Whitney sobbed in response, yelling at her to get out. Shadria sighed and started to leave but was stopped by another trainer. "Oh no..Whitney's crying. Again.. It's ok, she'll stop and calm down soon. Don't tell her I said this, but she's such a crybaby."
    Shadria reapproached Whitney after a moment, handing her a packet of tissues. "*hic* t..Thanks. W..wait..what do you want? O..oh..oh yeah..the badge.. Here, take it." She handed Shadria the Plain Badge, wiping her eyes. "With this, you can use Strength outside of battle and aids in your Pokémon's speed. Also, take this.." She handed over a TM. "This is Attract, it can make the opposite gender get attracted to you."
    Shadria nodded, and let the crying gymleader alone. She went to the Pokémon Center, preparing to move on the next day.
    Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 22

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 22

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 22

[​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 22

Quick Claw
    SleepPowder, Sweet Scent
    , Cut, PoisonPowder

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Shadria yawned, sitting up. "..We did it guys, it was a hard battle but we beat Whitney.. Ready to move on?" Sparkz nodded, helping her pack up. The Flaaffy smiled, bleating happily as they left the Center and explored the town one last time. While in the flowershop, one of the owners handed her a squirt bottle in hopes of her doing something with that strange..moving tree. Shadria accepted the bottle, finding it rather odd. She went and got Vlad his last trim and massage for a while, he seemed to love it.
    Shadria approached the odd tree, squirt bottle in hand. With a spray of water, the tree moved and attacked and revealed itself as a Sudowoodo! Shadria tried to capture it, however a burn it had obtained thanks to CC Jr led to its downfall. The Pokémon fled, opening the path once more. A bypasser thanked Shadria with a TM, being Rock Smash! "Wow.. Hey, wait..think this move is too good to just be a TM? Why not submit it to be a HM?" The bystander seemed shocked, but nodded. "Yes, of course, I'll see what I can do!"
    Finally she arrived to Ecruteak City, where she entered the Pokémon Center and encountered a man talking to Nurse Joy. "Oh, hello there. I'm Bill, who are you?" Shadria perked up, remembering that name. "I..I'm Shadria. Wait, aren't you the guy who made the PC??" He nodded, then started to tell her of a 'Time Capsule', some sort of time travelling machine for Pokémon, which didn't interest her. He then left, for his home in Goldenrod. Shadria's grandmother had called as well, informing her that there was a new Super Potion in her PC, a lovely godsend after that horrid battle with Whitney. Exhausted, Shadria set up camp in the Center for the night.
    Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 22

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 22

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 22
    Tackle, Rocksmash, Thundershock, Thunderwave

[​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 22

Quick Claw
    SleepPowder, Sweet Scent
    , Cut, PoisonPowder

18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Waking up, Shadria stretched and remembered that Bill lived down in Goldenrod..and so did the hairdresser brothers. She decided to head back down and give them both a visit while training. In the Park, Shadria got Second Place in the Bug Catching Contest, earning herself another Everstone. She named the Paras she caught 'Carl' and sent him to play with the other bugs she's caught so far.
    Entering the house that Bill called home, she found him messing with a box. "Hi, Shadria was it? I hate to impose on you, but we obtained this Pokémon at the local Pokémon Center. Apparently it was abandoned, and although I love Pokémon..I don't go outside often and this little fella needs a lot of exercise." Shadria agreed, opening the box to find a Eevee! Shadria named the Eevee 'Skyler', happily adding him to her team. She waved farewell to Bill and continued on, giving Vlad a visit to the hairstylists.
    Shadria returned to Ecruteak, looking around the town. She walked into a old tower, only to see Kaz of all people. "...It's you, again.. You wanted to get stronger, so you came here seeking out Legendary Pokémon, didn't you?" He smirked slightly, watching Shadria shake her head. "No..I was exploring the town.. Wait, Legendary Pokémon?" He waved her off. "Either way, that's not going to happen..." He took a threatening step forward. "BECAUSE I'm going to get the Legendary Pokémon first! I'm going to be the world's greatest trainer, and having a Legendary Pokémon will be a perfect match!" Kaz laid back a bit. "..Well, anyways.. I'm getting tired of encountering a wimp like you all the time.." He pulled a Pokéball and started the battle with Haunter.
    Vlad came out, attacking with a Super Effective Bite while Haunter used Spite! "W..what? Spite lowers PP?!" Shadria frowned, but ordered another Bite on Haunter, which took the Ghost type out. "Way to go, Vlad!" The Golbat cheered, and swapped for CC Jr as Kaz sent out his Magnemite. CC Jr attacked quickly with Ember, the Magnemite using Supersonic to no avail as Shadria's Quilava dodged the move. Another swift Ember led to Magnemite's end. Sparkz swapped with CC Jr as Kaz's Croconaw took the field. Sparkz used Thundershock, although Croconaw stood his ground and missed a chance to leer Sparkz. The Flaaffy, afraid to try much else, used another Thundershock. The Electric type move did much more damage, but not enough yet as Croconaw struggled back up and bit Sparkz. The sheep got back up, sparks flying from his ears as he used one last powerful Thundershock and Croconaw went down in a faint! "Sparkz, that was great!" Shadria and Vlad cheered, the bat Pokémon watching from behind his trainer. Kaz grunted, sending out his last Pokémon, Zubat. Sparkz stayed, tail swaying in determination. The Zubat screeched, taking a sudden Thundershock but landed a Supersonic. "Sparkz, stay strong!" The Flaaffy seemed to nod, but hurt himself in a dizzied spin and took a Bite attack. Sparkz fell from the attack, hurting himself some more and was Bit again. "Sparkz, you can do this!" Shadria cried out, worried. Shadria's cries snapped Sparkz out of his confusion and one more Thundershock ended the battle.
    "Hmph..and this is why I hate battling wimps.." He looked away, angered. "No challenge..I let you win.." Shadria only laughed in response, hugging Sparkz and Vlad. "Wha..Whatever.. You would never be able to catch a Legendary Pokémon anyways.." He grabbed his Pokeballs and fled the tower. Shadria went to the Center to heal and rest, exhausted.
    Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 22

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 23

[​IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 23

[​IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 23
    Quick Claw
    SleepPowder, Sweet Scent, Cut, PoisonPowder

[​IMG]
    Skyler
    Male
    Level 20
    Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand-Attack, Growl

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Shadria returned to Ecruteak City, and explored the Burned Tower once more. "..Kaz said there was Legendary Pokémon here..? Doesn't that sound cool, CC Jr?" She smiled as her Quilava squeaked in response, staring at the broken building.
    Shortly after entering, Sparkz showed his strength by using Rock Smash with ease. "Flaaaa!" Sparkz grinned, leading the way for some time with his glowing tail. Figuring she had explored all of the Burned Tower, Shadria started to head out when she stepped on some rotten floorboards and fell down to a hidden basement! "A..Aggghhh!!" Shadria slowly sat up, rubbing her backside as she noticed 3 strange statues. "..CC Jr..what are these..?" Approaching, Shadria was surprised as the statues came to life, roaring. Some sort of dog trio, they stared at the trainer before fleeing beyond her sight. "Were..were those the Legendary Pokémon?!" Shadria paused as she heard some Firebreathers from above asking if she was ok below. Confirming she was fine, Shadria found a exit and returned to the main floor, heading to the Center to rest and heal.
    Team:

CC Jr
    Male
    Level 22

[IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 23

[IMG]
    Sparkz
    Male
    Level 23

[IMG]
    Aster
    Male
    Level 23
    Quick Claw
    SleepPowder, Sweet Scent, Cut, PoisonPowder

[IMG]
    Skyler
    Male
    Level 21
    Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand-Attack, Growl

20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (I apologize for my haitus, personal problems have arisen a lot and I had little to no desire to pick up my 3DS..or I forgot about playing when I had a chance)
    Shadria left and explored the rest of Ecruteak City, battling the Kimono girls and obtaining HM Surf. She attempted to enter Tin Tower but was blocked off, and was told she couldn't enter until she got the Gym Badge. A friendly adventurer gifted her a Itemfinder, although Shadria saw no need for it yet.
    Going beyond Ecruteak to train for the Gym, Shadria noticed a farm with a sick Miltank. Despite her Pokémon's minor disappointment, Shadria fed the cow several Berries, healing the Normal type's illness. As thanks, the owner gave her a MooMoo Milk at a cheap price of $500. Shadria returned to Ecruteak after taking some time to train, team tired and ready for some rest.
    Team:
    [​IMG]
    CC Jr
    Male
    Level 24

[​IMG]
    Vlad
    Male
    Level 24

[​IMG]