1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sword/Shield Share Your League Cards Here

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by BZRich64, Nov 18, 2019.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield have expanded on the old trainer card system by replacing them with League Cards, which can be customized by changing the background, adding effects, and changing your pose, expression and position. Because of this, I thought it would be fun for members of LV to share our own custom League Cards with each other.

For those who aren't sure how to share their cards, you can use the screenshot button on your Switch (the square button on the left joycon) to save a screenshot onto your microSD card. After that, turn off the game and remove the card (this will automatically turn off your Switch). You can then put the microSD card in a computer or phone to access your screenshots as .jpg files in a folder labeled "Album" (which is split into subfolders based off of the dates that you've taken screenshots). You can then either attach the file to your post, or upload the .jpg to an image hosting website such as imgur, then click the 'image' button on the bar just above the box where you enter in your posts, and copy the direct link to the image.

Anyway, here's my card, taken shortly after becoming the champion of Galar.
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I have no regrets.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vanillite likes this.
  3. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I have one of mine ready finally, but it's not up to date since it's from before I became champion. I think my top and the foil are the only differences.

League Card.png

I might update this post later with the current one.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    I'm reviving this thread with my character's post-dlc outfit because why not?
    [​IMG]
    Note that I picked this outfit based off of an actual suit I have. Someday I'm going to get around to getting a picture of myself in this pose while wearing it for a side-by-side comparison.