1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Share your Team(s)!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Smooshie, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    This was my team for my Sun playthrough I still have them, I would post the team for my moon game but is a nuzlocke so that team is bound to change a lot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Sun Squad

Moon Squad

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    So, after playing through Pokémon Sun twice, my final teams were

Incineroar, Alolan Raichu, Araquanid, Tsareena, Alolan Ninetales, Solgaleo

Decidueye, Vikavolt, Midday Lycanroc, Salazzle, Shiny Alolan Ninetales, Solgaleo

Both of my teams were quite similar towards the end, but I made sure they felt like different teams. In my first run, I found Alolan Vulpix on Mt. Lanakila and evolved it straight away, so it didn't have much time to level up and be on-par with the rest of my team. In my second run, I chained for a shiny Alolan Vulpix in Tapu Village, so my Alolan Ninetales was able to actually be useful.

Although my favourite starter is definitely Litten, I felt closer to my second team than I did to my first. Despite this, I love all 10 Pokémon I used!

4. LadyCharizard

Flurry
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽22.9
    When I first played Pokémon Sun, my team was:
    - Hayden the Incineroar
    - Michonne the Mudsdale
    - An Oricorio whose nickname I've since forgotten (whom was later replaced by Bart the Alolan Raichu)
    - Moby the Wishiwashi
    - Fleek the Ribombee
    - Tamanga-a the Kommo-o (whom I was able to obtain early on due to getting a Jangmo-o via Wonder Trade)

I'm yet to bring myself to play through Moon again, but, if I do, it'll be a nuzlocke run with Popplio as my starter.

5. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    My teams consist of:

Team 1: Primarina, Zoroark, Mimikyu, Tsareena, Mudsdale, and Toxapex. Having Zoroark disguise itself as Toxapex to trick the opponents into using psychic attacks are is an effective and fun strategy.

Team 2: Alolan Dugtrio, Scolopede, shiny Jolteon, shiny Goodra, shiny Gallade, and shiny Gardevoir. Got the shinies from link trade for legendary Pokémon I transferred, except for Jolteon which is a gift from a cool friend.

Team 3: Sylveon, Serperior, Blaziken, Ditto, Celesteela, and Mega Salamence.

Team 3: Pheromosa, Tapu Koko, Xurkitree, Tapu Bulu, Kartana, and Alolan Nintales. (assembled for competitions and rarely used outside of them)

Team 4: Lunala, Solgaleo, Magearna, Latias, Primal Groudon, and Mega Mewtwo Y. (assembled for fun and never used)

6. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Here are my teams for Pokémon Moon.

Team 1 (Normal): Incineroar, Tsareena, Mimikyu, Lycanroc, Magnezone, Golispod.

Team 2 (PostGame, Pokebank): Lucario, Mawile, Luxray, Abomasnow, Gardevoir, Crustle.

The Battle Tree screwed up my competitive game and I ended up getting these weirdos.

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    [​IMG]
    Leonidas the Inceniroar, Ed the Mudsdale, Azalea the Ribombee, Rockness the Lycanroc, Teddy the Crabominable (Crabrawler in the drawing), George the Araquanid

Smooshie likes this.
  8. jordan1510

jordan1510 Aura Guardian

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽28.3
    Decidueye
    Incineroar
    Primarina
    Electravire
    Alakazam
    Crabominable

9. jordan1510

jordan1510 Aura Guardian

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽28.3
    t
    That's nothing, I got pokerus on route 1 at the start of the game for some reason, just after getting my starter

10. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Rowan the Decidueye
    Maxie the Snorlax
    Churro the Mudsdale
    Sakura the Alolan Raichu
    Jamie the Arcanine
    Missy the Misdreavus

11. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don't think I've shared mine yet, so here's my completed team from Pokémon Sun!
    [​IMG]
    Team Becca (From left to right)
    • My finalized trainer avatar
    • Hanini, the male Primarina
    • Kaipo, the female Lycanroc
    • Ikaika, the male Golisopod
    • Ululani, the female Luratis
    • Anuhea, the female Alolan Ninetales
    • Nalani, the Solgaleo
    Honorable mentions:
    • Toucannon (First catch!)
    • Magnezone
    • Alolan Raichu
    • Hariyama
    • Crobat
    • Ribombee
    • Mudsdale
    • Salazzle (Most used)
    • Alolan Golem
    • Mimikyu
    • Absol
    • Kommo-o
    • Silvally

12. ShinyDewott

Vanity
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽54.9
    Mine consists of Primarina, Alolan Marowak, Alolan Sandslash, Bruxish, and Shiinotic. I recently added Sanslash and Bruxish in there because I think their shiny colours are really cool :3

13. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The team I took in to face the Elite Four first time around was:

Renshaw the Decidueye
    Voltron the Solgaleo
    Sonja the Salazzle
    Charlize the Toxapex
    Django the Kommo-o
    Farad the Magnezone

Everyone besides Solgaleo was actually caught very early on in the game, and I came to grow very attached to them, never switching them out. I'm pretty darn fond of all of them. :)

14. ThePikaPlayer

ThePikaPlayer Bug Catcher

Pikachu
    (Pikachu)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽24.4
    I got Moon for Christmas and my team that took on the Elite 4 was...

in that exact order.

15. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Well for completing moon my team was: Arcanine, Decideuye, Snorlax, Raichu, Lunala, and I was leveling a dragonair because all of my team was above level 60 for the elite four. For competitive, my standard team is charizard-y, slaking, excadrill, toxapex, tyranitar, and tangrowth

16. Starlistic

Castle
    (Shellder)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Here's my final team!

Decidueye
    Toucannon
    Araquanid
    Solgaleo
    Milotic
    Gyarados​

I know it's unbalanced but I still just about OHKO'd everything so

DeleteAbsol likes this.
  17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Here's my final one in Moon:
    • Ribombee (Flowee)
    • Alolan Marowak (Mowa)
    • Midday Lycanroc (Shiny)
    • Milotic (Harmonia)
    • Magnezone (Gnocchi)
    • Alolan Exeggutor (Écho)
    They're all females except Gnocchi who is asexual.

As Flowee's ability was Honey Gather, she kept finding Honeys that I had to remove because of Acrobatics. And here's a long story about how I got Harmonia:
    I was looking for a female Milotic so I went to Brooklet Hill. As Feebas has a 1% rate and 5% with a swirl, I was constantly refreshing the place for the swirl to come back and also cursing myself because back during the island challenge I met a Feebas and ran away. After a long time I finally got one and thought "hey, let's do a bit of shiny hunting, just in case". So I started doing a SOS battle. However, after a few minutes, I killed an alone one. I was desesperate thinking about how much time I was going to spend looking for another Feebas when in the next battle a female Feebas showed up!
    I caught her immediately and that's how I got Harmonia.

#77 Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  18. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My team for sun is all over level 60 and is as follows: Incineroar, Decidueye, male Primarina named maurice, toucanon, salazzle, and the regional dragon that I can't pronounce or spell (dragon/fighting type). Took me till near the end to build mah team, but I have thrashed amany npcs with it. Eat it Gladion, Hua, and Kukui!

19. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Let’s see what Pokémon I have in my party right now post-game...

Primarina
    Arcanine
    Espeon
    Tsureena
    Alolan Raichu
    Alolan Ninetales

I used to have Lunala, but I already had two psychic types, so I replaced it with the Ninetales (that I had to trade to get because I have Moon).

20. SkyCity

SkyCity Skywriter

Penny
    (Shuppet)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Here's the Team I used to clear Pokémon Moon 1 year ago
    [​IMG]
    Roman
    Male Incineroar
    [​IMG]
    Diva
    Female Midnight Lycanroc
    [​IMG]
    Ava
    Female Vikavolt
    [​IMG]
    Suki
    Female Salazzle
    [​IMG]
    Faye
    Female Lurantis
    [​IMG]
    Nieve
    Female Alolan Ninetales​