1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Stopped Sun Discontinued

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Shiro had been walking for a while when he finally reached the area right in front of the Chroma Highlands. He looked around and noticed that nobody was near him, so he whipped out his styler.

"Hey team, just got to the entrance to Highlands, let's meet up here. -Shiro"

He sent the message along, and was just about to put his styler away when he saw a notification on his styler. There was a message from the Union.

"Shiro, the Aerodactyl's health has been restored and returned to the wild. Your superiors have been alerted of your actions, and you shall recieve praise upon your return. -Union Medic Team"

Shiro smiled a bit, glad that he was able to help the Aerodactyl out. He decided he'd plug himself in before putting his styler away, and found a large tree near the entrance to the Highlands. He climbed it, hiding in its leaves in order to both stay out of sight and scout the area from a better angle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    "That's fine." Ferno says. He then remembers Paluna's Pokémon. "By the way, I was wondering, what species is your partner Pokémon?"

"Trike. Electrike!" Sparky says, introducing himself to the Pokémon in question.

3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Saria had taken off on her Staraptor after quickly informing her scouting partner what she wanted to do and had flown all the way to the place where Chroma Road and the Highlands connected. She hadn't seen anything suspicious yet and she was going to turn to go back to see if she had missed something when she saw a lot of yellow swarming the road. The blonde ranger was about to nudge her Staraptor to swoop down so she could see what was happening when she received Shiro's message.

"Damn, he is quick. The others are not with them?" She muttered to herself as she read the short mail. She guided the Flying-type closer to the ground and had to stifle a gasp. A swarm of Combee was blocking the road. The sheer amount of them would give the ground crew problems. The purple-eyed girl was a bit confused. When had they started to swarm the road, though? Probably after Shiro had already passed this spot. She started to type up a report for the others when she heard a screech that made her blood run cold. A Vespiquen had joined the swarm. And it had spotted her. A few Combee had left the safety of the swarm and made their way over to her and Staraptor.

"Time to get the hell out of dodge," she cursed and with a few flaps of Staraptor's strong wings, they started to distance themselves from the swarm. She trusted the bird not to let her fall and she quickly typed a message while the bird carried her out of the range of the swarm.

Combee swarm has blocked off Chroma Road. Joined by Vespiquen. Extremely aggressive. Shiro must have avoided them by a few minutes. BE CAREFUL, DON'T ENGAGE WITHOUT BACK UP. - Saria. She quickly send off the message and turned around to see if she could locate the source of the swarm's aggression.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Once he was sure his partner Pokémon had a secure grip on the staraptor before he took to the sky. Flying over the Chroma Road he couldn't see anything that would cause any issues, and then his styler started buzzing. Saria send a message.

Combee swarm has blocked off Chroma Road. Joined by Vespiquen. Extremely aggressive. Shiro must have avoided them by a few minutes. BE CAREFUL, DON'T ENGAGE WITHOUT BACK UP. - Saria.
    That could end badly, the combee was not gonna be too big of an issue but the vespiquen was not an easy Pokémon to deal with. Alastor was also amazed that Shiro had already reached the end of the road, but at least he'd avoided clashing with the combees and vespiquen. He decided it was better if he met up with Saria for this and ordered the staraptor speed up so he could catch up to her.

5. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Oh? Kanon is a Stufful! Isn't she so cute?~" Paluna replied while rubbing Kanons cheek across her face. "Well, we should probably get moving!" Paluna started to walk towards where she last saw Shiro. While on the way, she found a Sudowudo. "Ah yes!! CAPTURE ON!"

After a grueling fight, Paluna finally managed to befriend the Sudowudo. Almost right after though, her styler started buzzing. "Combee swarm has blocked off Chroma Road. Joined by Vespiquen. Extremely aggressive. Shiro must have avoided them by a few minutes. BE CAREFUL, DON'T ENGAGE WITHOUT BACK UP. - Saria."

"Hmmm..should we look for shiro or just head back...what do you think Ferno?"

6. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    Ferno reads Saria's message from his styler. "We should probably regroup with Dean and Cindy. Strength in numbers, I always say."

"Trike!" Sparky says in denial.

"Oh, quiet you." Ferno says to his partner, jokingly. He contacts Zen. "Hey, Zen. Can you tell Dean and Cindy to meet up with Paluna and me near the spot where Saria reported the swarm?"

7. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Dean dismounted his Staraptor after Alastor reminded him. He walked over to Cindy and said, "I think I'm gonna go solo this time. Hopefully I'll not get lost and find the group and the ruins." He looked down at Sam and they both nodded.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Cindy sighs, "Sorry, I just got a bit too excited to be the ranger people expect. Sorry, Alastor." She dismounts her Staraptor and bites her lip. She felt a bit bad for not listening all the way, her mind wandered to the battle that could come ahead. She helped Sirius down who ran around them, happy to being back on the ground. "Of course Dean, I hope I wasn't holding you back." She was just getting more nervous, worried she wasn't being the best ranger. She popped open her styler and looked for a few locations she could go to get a Pokémon to assist for a just a little while her in this journey. "Maybe I could just.. hmmm which Pokémon would be helpful for the mission at hand..." She keeps looking at her styler.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro had already noticed the Combee swarm before Saria sent out the alert. He hopped down from the tree, looking at it with awe.

"Wow, there are so many of them." Shiro whispered to himself, beforr shaking out of his starstuck daze and heading towards the entrance of the Highlands.

"If that swarm is there, the team won't be able to get past for a while. I could attempt to capture them all, but that's a risk I'm not willing to take. For now, I should make sure any civilians leaving the Highlands are alerted to the situation." He told himself. It was at that point when his styler buzzed, and he received Saria's message.

"Huh, guess my plan wasn't that far from the team's plan." He shrugged, putting his styler away. He started to head into the Highlands, but only far enough to see if there were any civilians nearby.

10. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Dean started to walk onto Chroma Road and thought about catching another Pokémon to help him out. After walking a little bit more, he saw a Flaffy sitting on a patch of grass.

"Huh, a Flaffy. It might be useful." Dean said to himself. "Capture ON!" He yelled.

After an easy catch with Sam, Dean started to walk again with his three Pokémon at his side. Suddenly, his styler started buzzing. He looked at the message and it was from Saria. "Combee swarm has blocked off Chroma Road. Joined by Vespiquen. Extremely aggressive. Shiro must have avoided them by a few minutes. BE CAREFUL, DON'T ENGAGE WITHOUT BACK UP. - Saria."

He had become worried about Shiro and Saria. Maybe he could find them and help them out.

11. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Alastor decided to meet up with Saria, something that probably wouldn't be too hard he thought as he started flying towards the Chroma Highlands. He kept an eye on the terrain below in case anything that could pose a proboem would show up, with a swarm of combee and a vespiquen out they didn't needed anymore surprises.

After flying for a big Alastor spotted Saria up ahead, he flew up next to her nodding as he came up while Toto gave Saria and Pixie a wave.

"You okay?" He asked looking at Saria, she was a competent ranger but a swarm of angry combees could still do damage.

12. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Cindy looked down at Sirius and nodded, "Ok, we need to get started, let's go!" She sprinted out to Chroma Road, Sirius galloping quickly behind her while Staraptor flew overhead, providing a little shade. She looked around the road, slowing down, "I remember seeing a Girafarig around here..." She kept on walking up the road, seeing Dean she slowed down, only to feel the buzzing. She looked at her own styler to see the message about the combee and vespiqueen. "Well guess that stops our look for a little poke assistance." Sirius gave her a little nod and rubbed on her leg.

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Currently in a meeting regarding a different urgent matter. Unless someone is dying you are on your own. Contact the other rangers directly, Ferno." Zen's voice came over the styler briefly before being cut off just as quickly.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Saria was circling in the air trying to get a read on the placement of the hive when she noticed Alastor flying up to her.

"I am fine, Staraptor was fast enough to get me out of there before the Combee came too close. They sure were aggressive, though." She sighed the last part as she thought back, it was kinda scary to see a swarm that large. Normally there would only be about 20 at the most, and they were normally calm Pokémon. This swarm had been at least the double amount of that and it was led by a Vespiquen.

"There is something that has been bugging me, though. There are absolutely no reports of this happening before at this time of the year. Something must have spurred them into this state." Saria relayed the information that she had looked up and crossed her arms as she thought about the situation. Pixie yipped in agreement and tried to wave back at Toto. Saria chuckled softly as she saw the two Pokémon. Turning back to the subject at hand, she looked at Alastor.

"I have the idea that something has happened in the hive. That is the only reason I can think of for them to be so aggressive." She offered.

14. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    As Shiro watched on, he noticed two Staraptor circling the Combee, and two familiar silhouettes riding them. He pulled ou his Styler, creating a group call with Saria and Alastor.

"Hey guys, I'm down on the ground on the other side of the swarm, near the entrance to the Highlands. I see you circling up above, is there anything I can do to help? There aren't Staraptor around here, so I can't leave and it's dangerous to send anyone over here. I'm in your hands now, so if you have any sort of suggestion, that'd be great."

15. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    After receiving Zen's quick and concise response, Ferno sighs and mumbles something. He starts fiddling with his styler and calls Dean and Cindy.

"Dean. Cindy. It's Ferno. I'm with
    Paluna right now. Can you two meet us at the location I'm marking?" He says into his
    styler after marking a spot on his map.

16. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Cindy picked up and looks at the location, nodding. She marked it on her own map and saved the location. "I think I can head over there, you should be behind that combee wall. Stay in that location and if any statuses change please call back." She ended the call from her end and started to the location he had marked. Sirius followed next to her and Staraptor continued overhead, it was a wild Pokémon so it felt more comfortable from a distance. She passed Dean, waving as she did. She was determined to find Ferno and get past this wall in end, maybe assist Shiro.

17. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Dean looked over and saw Cindy wave at him after he had gotten the messages. He decided it would be good to accompany somebody because of the Combee fiasco. He walked over to where Cindy was waking and said, "Hey Cindy. Mind if I join you for the walk to the highlands?"

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Cindy turned to see Dean run up behind her. She stopped and waved at him as he came over, "Hey Dean. You get that message too?" Sirius ran ahead and around the bend, he squealed and bleated loudly, "SKIDDO!!!" running back to Cindy, a Girafirig chasing the tiny goat. "Well, I wanted to have a little help on the team!" Cindy jumped out of the way as she was rushed with a tackle. She aimed her styler, "CAPTURE ON!" It snorted and huffed at her, the small headed tail making a motion of laughter at her.

19. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Alastor chewed on what Saria had said for a moment, she did have a point this kind of behavior were unusual for the season, it could be a sign than something was going on.

"I agree something must have happened to make them behave like this." Alastor finally said, they'd had to find out later what could have bothered the hive right now they had to deal with the swarm. Alastor was snapped out of his thoughts when his styler buzzed; it was Shiro starting call asking what he should do.

"Just stay put for now Shiro, you can always pick up stray combees." he replied, right now it was the safest thing to do.

20. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    "Alright Cindy. We'll see you there." Ferno says. "Dean, do you copy? Please respond."