1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Stopped Sun Discontinued

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Right, got it. Thanks. Shiro said as he hung up. As instructed, he took care of the few Combee that made their way over to him. Even though they were agitated, they were an easy capture.

"I wonder," Shiro thought aloud, "what's happened that has agitated them so much..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    "I hear you loud and clear Ferno," He said, "I'm gonna follow Cindy to the ruins. Where are you?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    "Waiting for you and Cindy." Ferno says. "Did you not hear me earlier? I marked the location on your map."

4. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    "Oh sorry," Dean sheepishly replied, "I haven't taken a good look at it. We'll try and get there soon."

5. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    "Alright then. See you in a bit." Ferno says.

6. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Paluna had been thinking of a way to help the Combee. Even though Ferno and her where waiting for some others to help, Paluna was eager to get into the fight. She decided to call Shiro and see how it was going on the front lines.

"Shiro, just checking in. Hows everything going down there?"

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    While talking to Alastor about the hive problem, the female ranger had been looking down at the swarm to see of she could find a pattern in the swarm's movements. It seemed like the Vespiquen was taking up the middle position and the swarm seemed to be focussed more on the south side of the road, the one were Paluna, Dean, Cindy, and Ferno would be coming from.

"Al, wouldn't it be better if I go to find the hive alone?" Saria asked as she surveyed the area. She had an inkling as to where the hive would be. Before she could elaborate to Al on her question, she noticed a waypoint appearing on the map. It was in full sight of the swarm in the southern area of the road. Not good. She quickly opened a channel of communication to back open to Shiro and one to Cindy. As soon as their faces appeared on the screen of her styler, she spoke.

"Guys, I have more information about the swarm. The Vespiquen is right in the middle. You will need to break up the swarm to get to her. I think that with the number of rangers we have, it would be best that we try to break it into three smaller parts. After you thin out the main body, I think that Shiro should try to capture the Vespiquen. Cindy, could you take the others, go in two team and attack from the South west and South east?" She asked as she looked at her friend. She then turned to Alastor. "Sorry to ask, but could you keep the Queen busy until Shiro is free to tackle her? Meanwhile, I will go and find the problem.

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,008.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Alastor gave Saria a stern nod when asked if he's keep the vespiquen busy and he had an idea for how to do that hopefully it would work. Taking up position directly South of the swarm far enough away to not make the combees come after him, although they might start doing that soon since he planned to use Toto's water gun attack to distract the vespiquen.

"Toto use Water Gun, aim straight for the swarm!" The ranger ordered the totodile, and Toto shot a beam of water at the swarm. The combees started frantically flying around some being forced to land as their wings got too wet to keep them airborne, the vespiquen retaliated by sending several purplish colored stones on the direction the water gun attack had come from, she was using Power Gem.

Alastor hadn't expected the vespiquen to go on the offense immediately, normally it was a defensive Pokémon. The Power Gems took him by surprise forcing him to take evasive maneuvers while holding onto his partner Pokémon, he made a sharp turn off to the right just barely avoiding the attack, getting hit by something like Power Gem would pluck him straight out of the sky since it was a rock type move.

He didn't have time to order Toto to use Water Gun again as the vespiquen launched a second set of Power Gems; Alastor was forced to evade once again or risk a nasty fall, this wasn't exactly what he'd had in mind but it worked the vespiquen was busy trying to shoot him out of the sky hopefully it would keep her occupied till the others were ready to capture her. The ranger wasn't sure how long he could keep up evading the vespiquen's attack, the staraptor he was riding was no small Pokémon making it an easier target and it was carrying no small burden either. A few combees had broken loose from the main body, around 3-4, and started going after Alastor as well.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    As he was capturing Combee, he managed to get them to lure some Rapidash over from the Highlands using Sweet Scent, then capture them.

"These two should be useful for- Oh, I'm getting a call." Shiro said, halting his captures to answer his Styler. It was Paluna, asking how he was going.

"Not too bad, there are much less Combee on this side, so I'm handling myself we- Oh, hold a sec, I'm getting a call from Saria."

Shiro switched lines, receiving his orders from Saria. He was surprised to find out he'd be the one taking care of Vespiquen.

"Roger, I'm on it, Saria." Shiro said, as he hung up and went back to Paluna.

"Well, turns out I'm gonna be the one capturing Vespiquen. Wish me luck." Shiro sighed, before hanging up. He took a deep breath, and slowly walked towards the swarm of Combee, their Vespiquen queen at the center. He noticed a sudden stress among the swarm, with many of the Combee fleeing. He looked up, and noticed Alastor and his Totodile partner attacking the swarm with Water Gun. Vespiquen, being distracted by the attack, retaliated with two sets of Power Gems, and Shiro took that as his cue to start the capture.

"Rapidash 1, when I fire my Capture Disc, I want you to shoot an Ember at it to set it alight. Rapidash 2, stay on standby. Neon, use your Psychic to boost the Capture Disc's speed; this was his signature technique. Everyone understand?" Shiro commanded. The Pokémon all nodded in understanding.

"Alright then. Capture, ON!!" Shiro yelled, as he fired the Capture Disc from his Styler with blinding speed. As instructed, Rapidash shot Embers at the disc until it caught on fire, and Neon surrounded it with a faint blue light, increasing it's already immense travel speed. Shiro fixed his glasses into place and began looping the Styler, creating loops around Vespiquen. By time it noticed, it was already trapped in a vortex of fire created by the burning grass and the faux-vortex created from the spinning force of the Capture Disc. The Psychic boost had also worn off. Flying upwards was always an option, but Shiro knew that Vespiquen was aware of the other Rangers in the sky. He furiously kept looping his Styler, beads of sweat forming on his brow. The heat from the fire wasn't helping his stamina either.

"Come on, just a little more...!" Shiro thought. He wasn't used to this kind of intense heat, and he could feel himself getting faint.

10. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Saria looked at the two rangers with concern in her eyes, but she turned away to do her own part. Spotting a small clearing, she steered Staraptor at it and they flew over the swarm into the treeline. Keeping her eyes closed, trusting the Staraptor with her whole heart, she listened carefully. Eventually, she caught the sound of Combee. But they seemed to be in pain. Both Staraptor and Vulpix looked around for something, but it looked like they weren't able to spot what it was.

"Pixie," Saria spoke softly to her partner as the bird stalled waiting for instructions from the human on its back. "Can you hear the Combee?"

The Vulpix nodded slowly as she looked up to the blonde ranger.

"Alright, point Staraptor the way. We need to find why those Combee are crying out in pain."

11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Cindy jumps out of the way once again as the Girafirig charged her with a tackle. Sirius is running around the Girafirig, frightened and trying to avoid being hit. Cindy looks down to her Pokémon friend, "Sirius, launch a Razor Leaf at the Girafirig!" Sirius stops running, aiming its leaves and letting the razor sharp leaves go. They struck the Girafarig and Cindy took the opportunity to launch her Capture Disc at the Girafirig. She maneuvered it in a circle and the Girafirig tried to charge the disc, missing narrowly before the capture was complete. The smaller tail head of the Pokémon seemed calmer and began to munch on a bush nearby. Cindy took a deep breath, she was worried it was about to hit her disc and shatter it. "Welcome to the team Girafirig, thank you for lending me your power." She petted the Pokémon's neck and offered it an Oran berry to help recover from the slight damaged Sirius had caused. It took the berry and chewed it happily, nuzzling into her hand. "Well, that crisis was averted, shall we head forward to try and help out Dean?"

12. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    "Let's get a move on. Saria is probably waiting on us and I don't want to keep her waiting." Dean replied. After seeing Girafirig eat the Oran Berry, it made both Dean and Sam's stomach rumble. Dean looked in his bag to see if he had any Oran berries, but there was only one.

"We can try and pick some later," he said to Sam, "but we have a mission to accomplish."

He started to walk with Sam and Flaffy, with Staraptor flying overhead to provide shade. Hopefully the mission would go well.

13. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    Ferno waits at the meeting point with Paluna when he notices her call Shiro. He doesn't hear what they're saying due to Sparky and Growlithe playing. When he notices the call end, he decides to ask her what it was about.

"Hey,
    Paluna, what was that about?" He asks.

14. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Im not too sure. All he said was that there are much less combee on his side. He had to hang up after that." Paluna said while shaking her head. She sat down and thought about what to do for a minute. "Do you think we should head over to Shiro and see if he needs any help?"

15. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,008.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    With the vespiquen now occupied by Shiro's attempt to capture it the staraptor Alastor was riding could finally catch a small break, even if a few combees were following the bird it was easy to avoid them and knock them off course. Now that he no longer had to evade the queen's attacks Alastor decided to help round up the combees, he ordered the staraptor to land a bit away from the swarm. Looking at the scene before him it appeared that Shiro had things under control which mean he could focus on rounding up the combees.

"Capture ON!" He yelled as he fired the disc towards a group of combee that'd strayed from the swarm when Shiro started capturing their queen. Looping around them he captured them easily, but something really seemed off about them to him, combees were normally very peaceful Pokémon and even an agitated hive usually didn't act like this. These combees were outright aggressive a few even going as far as targeting Alastor rather than the capture disc, even if they were just combees a group could still mean trouble if they decided to all go for the same target.

Alastor tore himself away from his thoughts, he still had combees to keep in check and Saria was looking for the hive so hopefully they'd get an answer once she found it.

16. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    Ferno looks over to where the swarm is and sees that Shiro and Alastor are attempting to calm the swarm.

"There's still a lot of them. They probably need help. Let's go!" Ferno says as he starts running down the path, Sparky and Growlithe following behind.

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Saria warched helplessy as several Combee were flying around erratically within the hive. She had to cover her ears because they were making so much noise. Pixie whimpered as she couldn't cover her furry ears, trying to block out the noise by burying her face into the ranger's stomach.

"Something must be upsetting the Combee, but what?" She muttered to herself as she looked around the cave like stucture with wonder. The walls and floor were sticky and she didn't dare to dismounts her Staraptor in fear of getting stuck. The bird suddenly moved and Saria had to grab Staraptor to stay seated. She was assaulted with the noise of the Combee, but heard something else as well.

The Staraptor brought her to the ceiling and Saria wondered why. Then she saw something lodged in the material that made up the ceiling and she reached out to grab it. The thing had a sharp edge and Saria felt pain, but she pulled it out anyway, pain be damned. As soon as she pulled it out, she took a look at it. It looked like an electronic device, but what was it doing here? Saria held it in her hand and noticed a broken antenna like thing on the device. She must have broken it when she pulled it out.

Suddenly she felt Pixie pawing at her and then Saria noticed the silence. She clutched the device in her hand, now more sure this was the source of the Combee trouble. She steered her Staraptor back to the opening they had come in through and made haste to meet the others. Maybe One of the others could identify the thing. She quickly send a message containing that she had found something in the hive and was returning to the group ASAP.

18. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    As Shiro continued to capture the Vespiquen, he noticed that it began to calm down. Whipping around his Styler for the final few loops, the circle of light enclosed Vespiquen, and she calmed down. Shiro gave a huge sigh of relief, collapsing backwards into the grass as the Capture Disc returned to his Styler automatically.

"Hah, I... I did it... That was tough..." Shiro huffed, removing his glasses to wipe the steam that hard formed from the heat of the flames in the grass, which had died down now, leaving only a scorched circle of dead grass. Shiro moved his sore arms and lifted the Styler above his head, sending a message to the rest of the team.

[Vespiquen has been captured. -Shiro]

As he sent it, he noticed that a message had been sent to him. He checked it, it was the message from Saria stating that she'd found something in the hive.

"Huh, this was just before I captured Vespiquen. Whatever it was must've been agitating it and the Combee, so that's why Vespiquen was suddenly so easy to capture..." Shiro muttered to himself. He slowly stood up, the second Rapidash, the Vespiquen and Neon all having a friendly chat while Neon helped the Vespiquen tend to the wounded Combee nearby. Shiro smirked a little, before tapping into his Styler to release the second Rapidash. There wasn't any use keeping it around anymore; he didn't need to capture anything else.

"Well, I guess I'll just wait until everyone gathers around here somewhere." Shiro shrugged to himself.

19. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Cindy was running down the road, wanting to get to this Combee wall fast as she could. She could see the shadows coming from the overhead of the bee Pokémon and when she looked up, slightly covering her eyes from the peeks of sunlight, seeing the staraptor here and there. She pulled out her styler to see the message Saria left and nodded. She replied back, Want us to try and get our way over or through the wall or continue to wait here? She closed her styler to wait for a reply. Girafirig and Staraptor both stayed a little back toward the trees, not wanting to get too close to these raging bees.

20. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,008.7
    Alastor noticed that the combee started to calm down, making it a lot easier to capture them. His styler buzzed, it was Saria, and she'd found something in the hive that appears to have been the source of the swarm's distress. Found what? He wondered, what could have caused the combees and their queen to act like this, and then it hit him it sounded so familiar to him but he would have to see the thing Saria had found before he could really know.

Once the combees had scattered and started returning to their hive he released the ones he'd captured and joined Shiro, he was very curious about what it was Saria had found.