1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Stopped Sun Discontinued

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Dean eventually caught up with the rest of the group and saw the dozens of Combee flying away from the scene. His styler started buzzing and he had gotten a message from Saria telling everybody that she had found something in the Combee hive. Dean looked over to where Alastor was standing and asked, "What do we do now? Should we continue on to the hive?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Yo guys! I see that the swarm has calmed down!" Saria shouted as she neared the site of the combee swarm. She could see most of the rangers in that area and directed her Staraptor to Alastor. Knowing he had knowledge of electronics, she wanted to show the device she had found to him first. She let her bid Pokémon hover above the ground as she fished the device from one of her many pockets. She held it up in the air for all the gathered rangers to see, before lobbing it to the quiet male ranger.

"I found this buried in the ceiling of the combee hive. It was buried pretty deep and it really didn't want to come with me." Saria showed her bloody left hand almost sheepishly as she explained what had happened while she was away. "Staraptor heard it first over the noise of the screaming combee. When I pulled it out the screaming stopped. I think that is because I broke the antenna like thing on top of the device while I pulled it from the ceiling." She crossed her arms, deep in thought.

"I have no idea what it is or how it managed to upset the hive as much as it did. Does anyone recognize the thing?" She asked the others with a confused look on her face.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Alastor gave Saria a look of surprise when she showed her bloody hand as she explained things, meanwhile he looked over the device she's tossed him. It was a curious thing that's for sure; his inner tech nerd was more than eager to open it and check out the insides, although he lacked the proper tools for the task as he only had some tools with him that was meant for emergency repairs of the stylers. The device was cylinder shaped, a bit bigger than the average soda can, it had a cone shaped roof the sharp edge of it explained why Saria was bleeding and it was surprisingly light. Just like Saria said it did have an antenna with the tip broken off, he didn't know how much were missing though but it ultimately didn't matter either since the thing was no longer functioning.

"That the device apparently emitted some sort of sound or signals strong enough to affect a hive as large as this is worrying. Is almost like back with Altru incident and Dim Sun, except those device were much bigger, needed at least two people to haul those devices around, I've dealt with a few of those." Alastor finally said still turning the device around in his hands making sure he got a good look at it from all sides. Toto looked worried at his partner; he remembered those devices as well.

"We may have to prepare for the worse and might find more of these; we should send this back to Zen so he can send it off to the lab for analysis or at the very least keep it safe." This worried the ranger, the Altru incident ended not that long ago, could it really be them?

4. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "I agree," Shiro chimed in, having pulled up some case files on his Styler. While he spoke, he fished through all his pockets. "Both the Gigaremo and the Miniremo had similar functions to this device. The Gigaremo was first, with a bulky design and needing to be carried by at least 2 average people. The Miniremo was second and much more compact, like a laptop. It's possible that this is the continuation of this line of devices, a 'Microremo', if you will... Aha!" Shiro exclaimed, pulling out a roll of white bandages from one of his shirt pockets. He passed them to Saria.

"Use these for that cut." Shiro said with a small smile, fixing his glasses as he passed the bandages over.

5. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    (( @[member="Tonochi"] I don't mean to be rude, but I am waiting for a response from you. Whenever you are ready is fine.))

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Cindy sighed in relief to see the Pokémon calm down a little. She checked her style to see that not only was Vespiqueen captured but the strange device they found was a link to this event. Cindy found her self edging toward the combees, seeing if she could pass through, they were calming down which gave hey a greater chance of getting through. She just knew that she wanted to get with the higher ranking rangers to debrief and decide where to go from here. As she neared, she noticed they didn't seem bothered at all, Cindy quickly moved to the other side and waved her Pokémon on, they were nervous but came to her. "Great, now we can connect with Shiro and every one."

7. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Paluna was lagging behind the group. After she saw Ferno dash off to help the group, she decided to stay back to watch for anything that might come their way. She heard the noise of the combees die down. "Ah! Maybe they solved everything out..!" She dashed to the group and saw no combee, but instead everyone already gathered and discussing their next plans. She overheard Shiro talking about some machine. "oh...so a machine was controlling them..." She pondered the idea. "maybe we should keep going to see whos doing this? Or should we wait for a higher ranking to talk about this?"

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Saria caught the roll of bandages with a slight smile on her face. "Thanks, Shiro. This will help immensely." Now that she was calming down a bit, she could feel her left hand starting to throb and she hastily dug out her water bottle to clean the wound. She was sure that the device wouldn't be clean and it was better to be safe than sorry.

"I can call Zen and have him send someone to pick up this device to have it examined by Vatona and Nage." She suggested as she slowly poured the water over her hand and gasped lightly as she felt it sting. "I can catch up later with Staraptor in any case. And with my hand being injured, I am not sure I would be as much help as I wold like to be." She muttered the last part as she softly poked her hand and hissed as it stung quite a bit. She had been stupid, but luckily not stupid enough to use her styler hand.

The female ranger quickly bandaged her hand with quick motions. After she was done with that, she slowly moved her hand to see what she could still do with it. She looked around and after counting the heads, she was a bit confused. "Where is Ferno, by the way?"

9. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    Ferno arrives to see everyone else waiting. "Tu es entrain de blaguer! Je l'ai raté? C'est embarrassant." He says in Kalosian. "You have got to be kidding me! I missed it? This is embarrassing."

"Sorry I'm late, you guys!" He switches to the universal language as he starts walking over to everyone. "Can't believe I missed it."

"Trike. Electrike." Sparky says.

"Grow?" Growlithe says, confused as ever.

Ferno notices the device. "What's the story with that thing?"

#129 May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
  10. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Alastor lifted an eyebrow at Ferno, "What's with the French, you know never mind. Let's just get moving, Saria you'll catch up once you're done here. I'll let you decide how to get the device to Zen." The tall ranger then handed her the device before turning to look at the others, mainly to make sure everyone was present before they continued.

He then mounted the staraptor but before taking off he needing to make one thing clear "Oh and before I resume scouting, no one goes off alone understood? The Chroma Highlands are home to some aggressive Pokémon like skamory and beedrill, and a few others so don't go off on your own in case you encounter one. That especially goes for the lower ranking rangers; meeting one of the more aggressive Pokémon might be too much for you at the moment." With that Alastor took to the sky after making sure Toto had a firm grip on the bird.

Once in the air Alastor kept thinking of the device since it was too similar to what happened doing the incident with Dim Sun, it made him worry more than he was willing to admit.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Shiro stepped forward slightly, clearing the nervousness from his throat.

"If it's necessary, I'll volunteer to stay with Saria and guide her back to the Ranger Union. Even if the way back isn't that dangerous, her injury might cause her some trouble, and I don't think any of us would feel right if something happened to the device or her." Shiro explained.

"Besides, if we do happen to encounter one of the 3 Dim Sun elites in there, I... I wouldn't handle it well..." Shiro said, his voice trailing off slightly at the end. His face had started to turn a shade of red with embarrassment, and his glasses were fogging up enough that he had to remove them and wipe the lenses. He was hoping nobody would question him about that last part - it wasn't something he enjoyed talking about.

12. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "I don't think it is needed for more than one ranger to stay behind. I can just call one of the patrolling rangers at Altru Park and have them come and get the device." Saria smiled softly at the others. "It will take more than just a cut to get me out of the game. But it is better for me to switch to aerial support at the moment. When we get to the ruins I will join you, of course."

The ranger looked at her hand with a wry grin and let it fall to her side. She wasn't going to give up just because she had been stupid.

"Go, guys. We have no time to waste. I will be perfectly fine. I promise." Saria tried to shoo the other rangers ahead. "Shiro, you protect them for me, alright?"

13. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    Ferno nods his agreement. 'We could use all the help we can get.' He thinks to himself. 'Wait, what the Hell is French? I was speaking Kalosian.'

He then notices Shiro's face. "Il cache quelque chose. Je me demande ce que c'est." He mumbles in Kalosian. "He's hiding something. I wonder what it is."

He shrugs and walks over to Paluna. "So, you and me again?"

14. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    After seeing Sarias injury she thought it to be wise that she was moving to aerial support. While another hand was always wanted on the ground, we don't need to further anyone's injuries.

Ferno once again asked if she wanted to pair with him. She had no reason to object. "Sure! Lets do our best again!" She said while making a pose.

15. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Dean looked at Sam and his other Pokémon who looked kind of worried. Dean tried to assure them that everything was okay, but that didn't really do much.

Since everybody was leaving, Dean decided to try and partner up with somebody. He walked over to Cindy and asked, "You wanna pair up again?"

16. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    (We have found a replacement ranger and we can carry on as normal)

Suddenly Saria's Styler rang and she quickly answered seeing as it was another operator than Zen.

"Yeah, hello. This is Saria, Rank 7 Ranger, speaking. Currently on an investigation mission." She provided to the operator. He nodded on the screen before talking.

"Ferno is being recalled to HQ. A ranger just finished up her mission and is coming your way, Saria. She has been briefed on the mission. A ranger to pick up the device you found should be there soon as well." He quickly reported and Saria confirmed the information.

"Thanks, over and out." The connection was cut and Saria closed the communication app quickly. A new ranger, huh? Who would it be?

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Sorry if I'm late, I had to read the RP in order to know what was going on and where the rest of the rangers were.)

After being successfully finishing her last mission, Yuzuki was once again deployed to another mission; this time, a bit more dangerous. She was sent to another mission to the Chroma Road, along with a few more rangers.

Yuzuki quickly came outside the Ranger Union, running alongside her partner, Steenee. "C'mon Steenee, no resting for us today!" Steenee sounded disappointed as she replied, but Yuzuki didn't mind it. After all, they've been to some tough missions together before, and this one was no exception. "Oh wait, I can't get there on foot without wasting so much time, a Pokèmon that can fly would really help me. Better catch a Staraptor."

After looking around the forest for a bit, Yuzuki found herself a Staraptor. "Capture ON!" Her styler glowed and encircled the unsuspecting Staraptor, before yelling "Capture Complete!"

Yuzuki headed straight for Chroma Road while riding on Staraptor. There was a small commotion down there, so she immediately asked Staraptor to fly down. "Are you the rangers?" Yuzuki yelled as she was being carried by Staraptor, who was swooping down.

#137 May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
  18. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Alastor had been circling the nearby area still deep in thoughts when his styler suddenly rang nearly making him fall off the bird.

Answering it he noted it was a different operator “Alastor speaking, what’s up? I’m in the middle of a mission here.” He managed to say after making sure he wasn’t about to fall of the staraptor.

“Ferno is getting called back to HQ; a replacement should arrive shortly that is all.” The operator replied with a raised eye brow not sure what was going on as he’d seen Alastor fumble around to avoid falling off the bird.

“Alright then, we’ll keep an eye out for then, over and out.” The ranger replied before ending the transmission. Guess I better rejoin the others he thought; he then had the bird pokémon head back towards the group. It didn’t take him long to spot them and someone on a staraptor that was not Saria was talking to them, that must be the replacement since they had a ranger uniform on.

He landed next to the group before addressing the newcomer, “Are you the replacement we were informed would arrive?” He was starting to sound tired, he wasn’t use to talking this much in a single day, usually this amount would span over at least a week but it couldn’t be helped.

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    After finally dropping down from her captured Staraptor, it began to fly away, but not until Yuzuki was able to say "Thank you for your help!" She noticed that there was quite the amount of rangers at the place where she was. They all looked tired and exhausted, like they went on a dangerous mission and barely made it out. "Yes, I was sent by the Union to become the replacement ranger to... Fiero? Ferno? I think its Ferno... so yeah."

Yuzuki was not one to see people who were exhausted an not lay down any help at all. "You sure you guys are okay? You don't look so good."

20. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Yeah, we got caught in a Combee swarm a while ago. That is the reason I am staying behind for a few minutes actually, while you all go on forward. I need to make sure this device gets delivered to Vatona and Nage at HQ." Saria stretched her arms behind her head as she waited for the others to get moving.

"The goal is to get tot he Chroma Ruins, because we found this,"Here Saria showed the device to Yuzuki, "We expect some more resistance along the way."