1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sheodon's Custom Nuzlocke [FireRed]

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by hunduel, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    This will be my first Nuzlocke journey, with some twists in the original rulings. Let's get started!

(I used Gameshark to get a Scyther as a starter, the original starter was released. I won't use any other cheats. The Nuzlocke Challenge started after the tutorial part had been done.)

Rules

1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead. They will be stored in the last box of the PC.
    2. You can only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else.
    2./A Event Pokémon [Like Eevee] and trading [with NPCs only] is allowed, however.
    2./B It starts after the tutorial part is done and you are able to catch Pokémon.
    2./C Duplicates are not allowed. If your first meet is a duplicate, you are allowed to catch the second Pokémon. If the second Pokémon is a duplicate too, however, you cannot catch anything in that area.
    2./D Shiny Pokémon can be caught, even if it's against the rules.
    3. The Starter Pokémon can be selected, but it can be only the first member of an evolution line, and leveling must be balanced too. Legendaries an Uber Pokémon are not allowed to start with. The original starter must be released. [P.S.: I use the method to change the starters around the starter town, so you get a low leveled Pokémon and you can keep the balance of the game.]
    3./A Any other cheats are forbidden.
    4. Breeding is not allowed.
    5. Starter items must be deleted after the tutorial is done (for example, Poké Balls you get by Professor Oak, or the Potion in the computer, and so on. They are allowed until you get your "new" starter, however).
    6. Pokémon must be nicknamed.

Journal Entries

Journal 1

2. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Journal 1 - A new Journey

[​IMG]

I was very excited. I sent my application to the official Pokémon Kanto League and I had been waiting for their answer for ages. After a while, they finally answered! And yes! My request was approved! Now the only thing I need to do is find... Professor Oak himself. He's working in our little town as a Pokémon Researcher, and he's the one who gaves Pokémon to the newbies like me. However, what I didn't know that Hassan, my childhood friend, also gave his permission today.

[​IMG]

We both arrived to Oak's lab, but unfortunately, he was out of Pokémon. He had only one Poké Balls, but it was also needed for experients, and to be honest: I don't think he would want to give one and leave the other kid without any Pokémon. However, he had an idea. He has a friend living in a different town, and he remembered that he has some Pokémon for the beginners. I wonder what Pokémon will it be. When I filled my application, I also mentioned that Scyther is my Pokémon, but knowing the official rules of the league, I doubt if I will ever have one.

Oak also gave us another task: he gave us a PokéDex, a device which can record data from any caught Pokémon, so in exchange of the Pokémon we get, we will give him datas about the Pokémon we met. It's a good deal for both of us.

[​IMG]

When I arrived to the next town, I immediately checked the PC in the Pokémon Centre, because I couldn't wait to get my own Pokémon. However, when I opened the computer, I couldn't believe my eyes...

[​IMG]

Yes! It was a Scyther! I don't know who is this aquintance of the Professor, but as soon as I meet him or her, I'll grate him so much. I named him as Razor because of the sharp blades he had. He looks really strong, if I can be honest. I wonder if we will get along or not. I have so many questions, but I'm too excited, I transfered him immediately.

After I get him, I went to the Mart to get some Poké Balls and Potions. But before I start my journey, I wanted to mention to Oak that everything went faster than expected. However, I immediately met a Pokémon during my way back.

[​IMG]

It was a Pidgey. As I saw from the PokéDex, they are in the same level, but knowing that Scyther is as strong as an Official Starter at least, I needed to be a bit careful. I didn't want to kill this poor Pidgey, and because of the league rules, he's my only chance of getting my first Pokémon in this zone.

I hope I'll be able to catch it.

3. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    BUMP, rules are added.

4. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactive thread

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.