1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sheodon's Music

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hunduel, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    [​IMG]

Welcome to everyone who is interested in my music.

This topic was created to share my music I compose. Here I'll share you the projects I have been working on, my finished works, and any other related music. I don't know if it's allowed, but I'm going to post them as separated posts, since some of the projects are just too big to be posted in one category post, but here you'll be able to check out all of the projects by clicking on the names.

A few details about myself: my real name is Benjamin Kuli, I'm a 20 years old Hungarian student, who had been learning playing the piano for 10 years, and I compose music for 3-4 years. My music are all soundtrack and classical inspired pieces, but I always try to create something totally new or unique, and because of it, the projects have a really strong and deep concept, and has a huge affect on the listener too. The most interesting that these music are also enjoyable for those who prefer modern music over the orchestrated ones.

Here's a promotion video which contains some of my works:

The projects

Blue Flame Candle (finished)
    Erah (W.I.P.)
    Blackwater (NEW)
    Others (non-project related)

2. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Blue Flame Candle

Description

A simple day, started by viewing a strange blue flaming candle, ends in a spiritual journey which will make you ask questions: what mistakes did you make during your life, what could be different, and the most important: what is the destination? As you follow the path of the blue flame, you will realize that you should have no regrets, do not think about paradox questions of life, and the most important: the journey which matters, not the destination. And then you will realize that you are the blue flame candle - among the red flames. A spiritual journey in the wings of piano: the unique mixture of soundtrack, classical and new-age music in one audioproject.

Blue Flame Candle is my first released project, and also a spiritual successor of my previous project Phoenix, which contains elements from soundtrack, classical and new-age music. Also it has a strong concept which tells the story of a spiritual journey, how a man can be changed, how much things a usual being experiences during their lifetime, and about the options in life. Blue Flame Candle is not only a music you can listen: it has its own feelings. It affects you, and makes you think about the world itself.

This time, the songs won't have any descriptions about how they were made, but they have texts to enjoy the pieces on their own, to understand the concept, and most important: help you to relax and feel the music.

Download Link (Free!)

[Full Album]

Tracks

Blue Flame Candle

Throw away everything. Forget for a moment about your job, your studies, your worries. About your life. Concentrate on one thing: try to imagine a candle around you. Let it shine not just the place where you are, but even your soul. As soon as you leave it to do its destiny, you will realize your own too: you must start a new journey in life. Prepare yourself, and as soon as you are ready, you'll realize that you are surrounded by a special candle: it has blue flames.

Midnight

The nature, the town is sleeping at this time, but the mind doesn't. It always working. Especially the artist's mind, which works differently. And this mind is thinking about the midnight. The midnight, which can be the beginning and the end at the same time. New is always happening at this time. But not everybody is ready for it: sometimes routine is stronger, and some people are afraid of these changes. Only those with different thinking can see the power of creation, the new: the importance of midnight.

"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again."

Memories

You are sitting next to a table, thinking about your life. You think all of your moments, all of your memories manifests at that moment. One question rules your mind: "Shall I feel any regrets?" You cannot decide if everything you did was the best choice. You think about all of your missed chances, all of the things which didn't succeed. Would it be a better life? Or at least, a more peaceful life? As you look the candle with the blue flames, you smile. Not because everything was a success in your life, no. Not at all. You smile because you feel no regrets. As everything is fine. All is well.

Crime City

You take a walk in the street, in the city of crimes. The life there is filled with sins, hatred, and negativity. Unwillingly, it also feels your souls with doubts and regrets, and you cannot escape from it: you become a sinner in that city. There is only one chance: escape from the influence of the people.

Moody Blues

You enter to a bar to relax for a moment. To know new people, or just to drink your favourite tea. But you cannot. Something is blocking you from entering the bar, and you cannot realize what it is. Then you realize that you're already in the bar, you already did these things, and you're still unhappy. Then you realize that you are the pianist there. You start to play a moody song. Instead of drinking or talking, you create the atmosphere itself which helps you to relax, and the others in the bar too. That's what I call the magic of blues.

Apostate

You lost everything. Not just hope, but your will to do anything. You feel emptiness, and you don't want to do anything. Not even to escape, nor to fight against it. You don't even accept your faith - you don't care about it all. Nothing matters for you, as you are an outcast in this society. This is not your homeland, so you don't care about it. But you don't care about yourself anymore. You don't treat yourself, nor anyone as you should. As you did it before. You cannot see the light. And without it, you don't even think there is such a thing as darkness. But in fact, your soul has only one thing: darkness.

Way and Virtue

Represents a way of life: a life followed by virtue. A life when you can laugh at the past, since you know "all is well". Everything happens as it should. The Path of Peace is followed by a few, but with faith and will, they can change the lives of millions. Just never forget: there is no worthy opponent in the world other than you.

The Eternal Love

There will be moments in your life when you lost all hope. You feel alone, but don't forget the most important thing in the life: love is everywhere. Among parents and children, lovers, friends - if you want to feel love, it will listen and will be a part of your life... then you will be one step closer to reach your goal - and happiness.

I Will Be The Flame

This is a key moment in your journey. You realize that destination is not as important as the road itself, and things that mattered for you are unimportant now. Money, safety, plans, regrets, future, past, are not existing for you anymore. You understand the importance of the moment, you can live in the present, but you also know the responsibilities too. You can finally live a full life. With all those people who matter. You can do what you were born to do. You realized that you aren't watching this unique and beautiful blue flame. You are that flame. You are equal. As we are all part of the life.

Shining of the Blue Flame

This is the ending of your spiritual journey. You realized that you are a blue flame candle, someone who is extraordinary in this world. You are someone who has a mission in this world, goals in this life, but most important: your life is a journey you need to enjoy, as it is the source of your happiness. You can feel the music which helped you to start a totally new journey: as it was an ending, it is the beginning of something new. Take your courage, brave wanderer, and start your own journey. The flame... the blue flame in your soul will shine for eternal.

3. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Erah

Erah (the project name was "The Guardians) is the name of my fantasy project I'm currently working on. With a unique world, where different worlds are separated as islands, only one point connects them: the middle island and its famous Academy where excellent warriors and mercenaries are trained. The students are separated into three classes: in the Red House, the students are optimistic and prefer nature; in the Blue House, they see the world in pessimist point of view and they prefer mysticism; and the last one, the Green House, where stuents are realistic and prefer science. The class is determinted by the color of their souls (the classes are named after Soul Colors), while they can choose a job they want to do. Three jobs are possible to choose: Warrior, Healer and Herald (messenger). The jobs are also depending on the soul color, as healers from the Blue House use different methods to heal than healers from the Green House. This peaceful setting is disturbed by the awakening of the mystical weapons, the Guardians, which have legendary powers and they are connected to their owners. Some of the Guardians use this power to protect the ones they love, their homelands, while there are some who wants to use it to rule. The conflict begins, the War of Guardian has been started.

Currently two stories are worked out: the first part tells the story of an Academist, Sylvan, who wants to be the Champion of the Academy and we follow the studies and trainings of Sylvan until something happens: Flamberge, one of the Guardians awaken and choose Sylvan to be one of the protectors. After that, the conflict begins, as a mysterious character, Kel appears and tries to capture the Academy, so with it, he can be the rule of the whole era. The second story is a bit different, as the story takes place later: a few years after the original story, now the Civil War began, we follow the story of Sullivan, a lone wolf who first tries to survive, but later, tries to end this conflict as soon as Sullivan also gain its own Guardian. Sullivan needs to decide which side to choose: join to Kel and reunite the lands, join to the Archs, a group who follows the tradition of the mysterious entities with the same name, the first Guardian users, or to join the Resistance, lead by Sylvan's friends, the force who wants to redo Erah as it was before.

As you can see, it's not just a music project, but also a story and game concept I have been working on and will have totally unique ideas to do it (as you can see, I didn't even write the genders of the characters because of that). But it's time to speak about the music, as I also created music for this project, character and other themes for this world.

Last Hero

One of my most successful works, and it's not a coincidence. It's so emotional, as it represents Sylvan, the tragical hero, who only wanted to be an average student, but needed to become a hero of a war.

Flamberge

The theme of the before mentioned Guardian. This weapon is not just a tool, it has its own feelings, its own ideas. It's a being, created by the Creator, the God itself, like the other Guardians, to stop all the wars in Erah. But it's own tragedy is that some of these weapons were used to create war - just like Flamberge itself. Finally, it's happy to belong to a real hero, but it still has the scars of memories.

Main Theme

The Main theme of the story, the perfect tranquil music, which fits perfectly well with the first part's idyllic world in the Academy.

The Archs

The perfect title song for the story, as I always imagined. It tells the story of the Guardians, their first users, the archs: it shows the history of the world, then the present of Erah, with showing the first part's main hero, Sylvan, and predicting its fate to become a hero.

Every story begins with a name

While it's not a title song, it's the song of the prologue, the first part of the story, where Sylvan starts its own journey: even thought has doubts and fears, Sylvan is still ready for the journey and being part of the Academy, and to occupy the dream: being a Champion, the best of the bests.

The Guardians (Trailer Cut)

Just a trailer cut, to get the atmosphere of the world: it still has its beauty and harmony, even if there is war, as there are people who are protecting us - even from ourselves.

The Anxious - Jairyth's Theme

Another character theme, one of the the deuteragonist's theme, Jairyth Fowler. She is an older student in the Academy and tries to help Sylvan as much as possible, but she still worries about the hero, even after Sylvan becomes the Champion. Even thought the melody is pretty decent, I'm not satisfied with the instrument choices, as it was one of my earlier works.

Against your friend

In the Academy, to deal who is the best of the students, the best fighter in the Academy, the real champion, they usually do championships among the students. This is one of the most dramatic fights, as it's not a battle between enemies, but a destined battle between two best friends: Sylvan and Lazlo Kovach.

Against your friend (Alt.)

An alternate version of the aforementioned song.

My rival - Shannah vs Lilith

Some of the fights occured between friends, but a few of them happens between rivals. Shannah and Lilith, rivals since the first day in school, finally has the chance to fight against each other.

It's still work in progress, so updates are coming soon!

4. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Blackwater

Blackwater is a story-telling music project in a futuristic western setting: it tells a typical western story with totally unique instruments and atmosphere: a perfect mixture of western sounding with modern effects. More details are coming soon.

5. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Others

Here're my other works, which are not related to my projects, OR they were once a project, but became cancelled.

The Dark Knight - Wings of the Night

A fan-made music theme for a possible movie by Christopher Nolan, starring Nightwing (Robin) as Batman. The music's title, The Dark Knight: Wings of the Night referrs Nightwing as the new Batman. Music is highly influenced by the Nolan films' themes, but still wanted to add my own ideas.

This post is still work in progress, but it's the last one, so now feel free to comment! ;)

6. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    AH! Instrumental/orchestra songs are my favorite. Your works are very nice! Very professional quality and truly amazing! Piano is one of my favorite instruments so these songs were very lovely to listen to. I love your style in these pieces. It kind of reminds me of child-like innocence, especially in the first few pieces.

I'm no musician, but when I listen to a song I always look for that one spot where it changes the beat/surprises me (in a good way), and makes the song even more special. (if you know what I mean) I'm not good at explaining it since I don't know musical vocabulary but songs that can add some sort of different element which makes me go "here it comes, the best part of the song!" are just my favorite *_* Not saying yours don't have this but it's just something I'd bring up :D

Oh, one last thing. Are these made with digital music? Or do you use real instruments and record them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed my music, and I'm glad you think that it's high quality. I also like piano, and for me it's really easy to create piano solos, as they come from heart and the only thing I need to do is record them and that's all. Because that, some of the works have improvised parts, and still really enjoyable.

So you like music when the mood changes and it becomes a totally different song? I suggest you listening my latest work, The Dark Knight - Wings of the Night. It's totally that kind of music which will surprise you.

I use both methods. Usually what I do is recording the tunes with play the piano, then I modify the instruments digitally.

EDIT: I realized I used my YouTube channel username for the topic title - changed it.

8. Spire

Spire Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    A fellow musician. Hooray!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Yay! Thanks! Where can I find your music?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.