1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Shiny Badge Quest Soul Silver

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by G3N3S1S, Jun 21, 2018.

1. G3N3S1S

G3N3S1S Youngster

Cinnamon
    (Chikorita)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽123.7
    I started my adventure hunting down a shiny starter soon after i learned of the badge quest. I didn't really have any nicknames for totodile, but i had some for cyndaquil and chikorita. I liked what shiny meganium and shiny typhlosion looked like so i spent a good while hunting, and sure enough after 8 days of SR i found a shiny chikorita right before i ate dinner with my family. I was so happy and excited and couldnt believe i found it, and I named it Cinnamon. i spent the next day hunting for another Pokémon, i was hoping for a shiny sentret because i love shiny furret, but i found a shiny pidgey after 4 hours of RE's, i'm not complaining, i named it Celestia because it was female. i had level grinded too hard and had a meganium before i beat the first gym so i just went on to level grinding Celestia while hunting. I was hunting for a mareep because i usually go for shinies i like, but i ended up finding a shiny hopip after 2 days of hunting. I named it after a friend, Zaffrie, and it evolved quickly. Afterwards i met kurt and defeated team rocket. I went straight to bugsy and wiped his team with Celestia, now a pidgeotto. If you've read my profile feed then you would know i spent a long time not playing, but i started again recently and i forgot skiploom evolves into jumpluff, boy was i so surprised and happy by the pretty color it was and how well it matched the Pokémon. Right now i'm hunting for a Kakuna or Weedle, because i want a shiny beedrill, but i would also love to find a paras and zubat.

2. G3N3S1S

G3N3S1S Youngster

Cinnamon
    (Chikorita)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽123.7
    Does anyone have any nicknames for a beedrill, parasect, or crobat when i find the shiny im hunting?

3. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Hi There!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    G3N3S1S likes this.
  4. G3N3S1S

G3N3S1S Youngster

Cinnamon
    (Chikorita)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽123.7
    Hello :D

5. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Yo good luck with this. For names I only really have one for Crobat, cause I always call mine Cross. If you don't mind my asking, are there any tips or strategies you use so you don't get frustrated while shiny hunting?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. G3N3S1S

G3N3S1S Youngster

Cinnamon
    (Chikorita)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽123.7
    to be completely honest, i just watch youtube and use sweet scent with my meganium over and over and over. To keep from being frustrated i just take a break sometimes and do other stuff. rn im hunting for a shiny rowlet in Pokémon Sun, and i have 682 soft resets. I dont normally shiny hunt, but its fun so i decided to start doing it
    Thank you for the support, and also sorry for replying so late