1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Shiny G's Berry Bazaar

Discussion in 'Market' started by shinygiratinaz, Jun 28, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    [​IMG]
    Hiya, and welcome to the shop! Here, I will be selling berries, mulches, and special mystery bags! Prices are listed in each section. Berries are priced on a tier system and sorted by effect.​

BERRIES
    Tier 1: restore health/PP/status
    Cost: 10 pokepoints
    Oran​
    Cheri​
    Chesto​
    Pecha​
    Rawst​
    Aspear​
    Persim​
    Leppa​
    Lum​
    Sitrus​
    Tier 2: Restores health in a pinch/
    raise friendliness but lower base stat
    Cost: 20 pokepoints
    Figy​
    Wiki​
    Mago​
    Aguav​
    Iapapa​
    Pomeg​
    Kelpsy​
    Qualot​
    Hondew​
    Grepa​
    Tamato​
    Tier 3: Lessens supereffective attack damage
    Cost: 50 pokepoints
    Passho​
    Wacan​
    Rindo​
    Yache​
    Chople​
    Kebia​
    Shuca​
    Coba​
    Payapa​
    Tanga​
    Charti​
    Kasib​
    Haban​
    Colbur​
    Babiri​
    Chilan​
    Roseli​
    Occa​
    Tier 4: stat-raising berries
    Cost: 100 pokepoints
    Apicot​
    Ganlon​
    Liechi​
    Salac​
    Petaya​
    Kee​
    Maranga​
    Not Currently In Stock
    Berries that I am currently growing or still working on getting. This list should change frequently, so be sure to check here!​
    Maranga​
    Occa​
    Lansat​
    Starf​
    Unobtainable berries
    These berries are not currently obtainable in Pokémon X and Y by any normal means. Due to this, I will not be able to obtain or sell them. Sorry!​
    Enigma​
    Micle​
    Custap​
    Jaboca​
    Rowap​
    Mulch
    There are only four mulches in Pokémon X and Y. Amaze mulch has the effect of the other three mulches combined​
    Boost Mulch, Rich Mulch, and Surprise Mulch- 20 pokepoints​
    Amaze Mulch- 40 pokepoints​
    Mystery Bags!
    Mystery bags are a fun little idea I decided to borrow from the Swalot Vendor in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. You chose a tier to get a bag from, and I run a random number generator to randomly pick a berry from that tier to give to you. You won't know what it is until you get it!​
    Tier 1 mystery bag: 5 pokepoints​
    Tier 2 mystery bag: 15 pokepoints​
    Tier 3 mystery bag: 45 pokepoints​
    Tier 4 mystery bag: 85 pokepoints​
    To Order:
    Please list what items you would like, and tally up your total owed pokepoints at the bottom of your comment.​
    I will get back to you as soon as I can!​
    Don't forget to leave me feedback and tell me how I'm doing.​
    How Will I Get My Item?
    Great question! I will trade you Pokémon holding the item(s) that you desire for any Pokémon you have. After you remove the item(s) from the Pokémon, we will trade the Pokémon back to their original owners. This then repeats until you have received every item you ordered. This process prevents either side from having to catch lots of dud Pokémon to put the item on and trade for.​
    Thank you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    No, this still counts as a Pokémon shop as a Pokémon is needed to be traded in order to give the berry. Sorry about that!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I think the Enigma berry is obtainable already. I think I have a friend who got one from some competition (May International Challenge, not sure), and I could get one for you if you want.

4. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    If I can get one of each back, I can donate the Lansat berry and the Starf berry (I'm pretty sure I have that).

5. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    @[member="Rafael"] That would be awesome! I know that it was event exclusive, and I missed whatever event they were distributed with.

@[member="Satix"] Sure! I was just breeding a team for the long haul through the Battle Maison, but that would be wonderful. And a lot faster.

Thank you both so much! I can give you the listed pokepoints for these berries if you want. Please pm me if the offer still stands and you would like to do the trade!

6. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I don't have the Starf berry yet but I should be able to get it fairly quickly (I got through 100 battles, so 200 hopefully won't be much harder). I'll send over the Lansat in the mean time, are you free now? No need to worry about points, just need one back after you've gotten a few.

7. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    @[member="Satix"] I am free now, sorry about the long AFK period. And that is alright, I can get the starf berry if it's too much trouble.

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    @[member="shinygiratinaz"] I'd like a Salac, Liechi, and Petaya berry please! I think that's 300pp.

9. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I'd like a Salac and Petaya berry if possible, going to be 200PP. Thanks!

10. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    @[member="RedScizor"]
    @[member="Doomhound"]

All right, I have both of your orders ready anytime! My friend code is 4828-5451-6246, and my IGN is Jade. I'll add you both and wait to hear from you! Thanks for your purchases. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.