1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Shiny hunting in randompokemon.com

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Arctiquaza, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    Hello! There is an online random Pokémon generator that I use. It looks like this:
    24078D8E-6F77-419E-82EE-788CD926B6D4.jpeg
    I didn't think shinies were possible to get. Until...
    After a long time of using it total, I clicked generate two times, and the first time, right before I did it again, I saw a yellow star beside a nedoran female. It was a shiny. I assume it's as rare as in the game, because it does 6 at a time and I use it a lot, and I've only ever seen two (second one ahead).

I was determined to find another. I reloaded again and again to try and hunt one, and just now, after 1 or 2 months, I saw it. Wow.
    8FB4DB89-9D36-4C79-8AF1-B79ABEF28216.jpeg
    To "capture" it, you take a screenshot (haha puns)

If you want to join me in the hunting, or just want to use the site to get a random Pokémon, here is the site.
    https://randompokemon.com/

You can post your finds here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Well this was a very long time ago and I never actually saw this thread before today BUT!
    i got a shiny on random pokemon generator.png

Yeah. It had a little animation and everything. I genuinely didn't even know this was possible.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Oh man. I remember finding some shiny Pokémon on there before. It was amazing. I think it was a Shiny Pheramosa I found. If I ever find one again while generating Pokémon for whatever reason Ill post one here

4. Monis

Monis Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.6
    Shinny Pokémon is always a favorite for anyone recently I found a new database of random Pokémon generator seriously it contain all the Pokémon just use filters and get your random pokemon from a list of Pokémon hope you all enjoy that

5. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽625.5
    Here's what I found.[​IMG]

#5 Jun 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  6. ZEKCHOMP4LIFE

ZEKCHOMP4LIFE School Kid

holy
    (Reshiram Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.9
    upload_2022-11-9_16-49-20.png

from a glitch that just happend one day and it made every Pokémon shiny

7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    That was... quite a luck.
    upload_2022-11-9_14-22-43.png

8. ZEKCHOMP4LIFE

ZEKCHOMP4LIFE School Kid

holy
    (Reshiram Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.9
    yeah as soon as me and my friend noticed we spammed generate for 10 mins straight it was kinda funny as we were trying to get more shines than the other this glitch only happened 2 weeks ago so its was quite recent though