1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Shiny Meltan & Melmetal Leaked!

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    [​IMG]

Thoughts?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Kind of disappointing honestly. A blue tail instead of red and slightly different nut colors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    ... And the trend of disappointing 'shiny' colours continues.

4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    They look fine! I'm not gonna be sad over possibly better shiny palettes because it ain't gonna change anything and lots of other Pokémon got this treatment. shrug I guess
    (and you can always make fanart with your own colors after all. official shiny color ain't gonna stop people from doing that)
    I think I mostly don't wanna get disappointed for something like that

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Looks fine to me, and the blue tail is a nice touch.

6. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    It's okay. Not my favourite shiny, but not the worst. Probably won't shiny hunt it though.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  7. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Honestly I am not keen on that copper colour...it looks washed-out and generally low grade effort. Like a lot of shinies, admittedly. It's by no means the worst - not even a hint of green, after all - but it is far from the best.

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I actually really like the coppery look. It may look extremely similar to the original coloring, but when you have Pokémon based off of nuts and bolts, there's only so many varieties of colors out there to use that'll still make it look natural.

9. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'm going to be honest, I'm disappointed in the coloring of the shiny cause I don't like it when the shiny looks a lot like the original.

10. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    I mean, look totally fine to me, as a Pokémon I prefer it to the original, as a shiny I thinks it's just a bit too similar to the original,

And, I just love the blue electric wire-like tail <3, such a cute detail to this shiny in my opinion x3

11. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Reminds me of Zygarde core in the anime. The normal colour scheme was green with a red core inside but there was a second one that was green with a blue core.
    They also have the kind of merging gimmick.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    rusty copper
    is cute, I actually think I like them a tiny bit better than the originals