1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Shiny Poiple Event Code

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Arc1Dragon, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    So I forgot that Poiple is USUM exclusive and got an extra code for the shiny Poiple event. So I'm giving it away here. To get a chance at getting this code reply with your favorite Halloween memory. Winner will be chosen at random. Code is NA exclusive.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    How about my only Halloween memory? lol
    Anyway, I'm doing Oktoberfest stuff, shiny hunting, catching Pokémon, and posting around for the postfest...and that's pretty much it, this is the closest thing to celebrating Halloween that I'm probably going to get.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    My favorite memory? Hmm. I'm not sure I have one that stands out to me. My most profound one? When I was a young lad, one Halloween I was a Power Ranger. Store-bought, with the onesie and the mask and everything. Here's the problem: that mask's visor wasn't dark plastic like sunglasses, it was slatted plastic and really obscured my vision. A few houses into the circuit of tricks and treats, I missed a step walking the brick stairs to someone's porch and scraped my shin. And I cried like a little baby for the rest of the evening, sniveling and weeping which was made all the worse by the fact I couldn't wipe my eyes or nose while wearing the mask! I think my parents gave up on me after two more houses of that and led me home. I sincerely believe that was one of the formative experiences of my life that encouraged me to get more in control of my displays of emotion.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Back when I was in grade school I wanted to go as Link for Halloween so my mom made a costume for me. Almost everyone thought that I was Peter Pan. We went trick or treating at a mini-mall that year and I'm pretty sure that the people at the toy store there were the only ones to correctly say that I was Link. In fact the cashier even said that it was the best Link costume that he had ever seen.

Better yet, when I was in high school I pulled the Link costume back out to dress up as Peter Pan one year and everyone thought that I was Link. it just goes to show how much times have changed.

5. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I know it's been a while but I finally have gotten around to doing this. Anyway, the winner is...

@BZRich64!

Congratulations, I will pm you the code shortly.

6. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Huh, wow. I actually wasn't expecting to win and kind of forgot about this. Thanks!