1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Shiny Rayquaza Event!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Shada, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    [3D='384'] [3D='384']​
    For those who don't know, there is a shiny Rayquaza up for grabs in the US! This event is only available till the 24th of September in OR/AS games, so get it while you can! This event is Via Internet, so you don't have to go anywhere for it.
    Here's the trailer for the amazing legendary.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl931L1nyHo
    This Rayquaza comes with the following things.
    Name: Rayquaza
    Nature: Random
    Item: Dragon Fang
    Level: 70
    Ability: Air Lock
    Moves: Dragon Ascent, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Extreme speed​.
    For those in the UK, don't fret, as this event is confirmed for you as well, but unlike in the US, it's a bit different. Instead of doing it leisurely from the internet, you will have to get a code from a local Smyths shop. For those in the UK, this event starts on August 24th, and ends September 20th.

For those interested about the Trading Card Game, a Shiny Mega Rayquaza card is now available in the latest new set of Pokémon Cards called XY Ancient Origins Pack.
    ------

How do you all feel about all of these huge events popping up out of nowhere? A while ago we got word of a Diancie event, and now this? Do you feel like it's too soon for all of these events?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I don't think it's too soon, as Japan has already received these. This event has something to do with everything Pokémon, so it fits very well. Since Rayquaza got a Mega Evolution, it gives players the chance to see an amazing Shiny Pokémon. There's also a Shiny Rayquaza in the new movie Hoopa and the Clash of Ages, so it fits into the anime scene. And then there's the Shiny Mega Rayquaza in the new TCG pack, so this event is very... themed, with recent and upcoming Pokémon media!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fear

Fear â—Š Galactic Glitches â—Š

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    What about europe? I mean.. I really want to get a shiny rayquaza and... is it the same for europe?

4. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    @[member="Fear"], I think Serebii said you have to go to a store for Europe, something like that anyway. I really wish Britain got the easy ones, we hardly ever get mystery gifts or internet distributions that contain amazing Pokémon such as a Shiny Rayquaza. The best I got with a Mystery Gift/Internet Distribution was a Diancie, which is still pretty cool but I wish there were more gifts like that.

5. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Currently there is no info on a European event, besides Britain, but Australia and New Zealand have this event as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.