1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Shiny Silvally Code Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Cadbberry, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Along with those three Marshadow codes, I am giving away three Shiny Silvally Codes! This is a separate giveaway so you need to post here saying you would like one. I also would love to hear why you would want a shiny silvally :3 I will draw these winners on November 20th!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  2. DelphoxError

Dice
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    i havent had a chance to get a silvally from gamestop, so i'll enter!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cadbberry likes this.
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    It’ll be neat to have another shiny Pokémon! And Silvally is one of my favorite shiny color schemes

Cadbberry likes this.
  4. xxlilmagicianxx

PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Hello, I know that i am a new user and all which doesn't give me much credit for your consideration on the draw but i am currently living in Japan and has no way of going to a gamestop to pick up a code to redeem the Shiny Silvally. I would love to enter this contest for a chance to win the code. I really like collecting shiny Pokémon and thing that the Shiny Silvally would be a great addition to my group and other thing is that i think silvally is just a super awesome looking Pokémon. Thank you for you consideration. Also sorry if i sound like i am writing an email i can't help it.

Cadbberry likes this.
  5. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I would like one shiny silvally to have the chance to be mine. Along with this triagonal sign.

Cadbberry likes this.
  6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Same with the Marshadow code, when I picked up US I got another code, so I am extending this a few more days so everyone can join in!

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'd like to join. RL has been really furious lately so I haven't had time to do anything let alone go to game stop.

Cadbberry likes this.
  8. dragonfire53511

dragonfire53511 Dragon Tamer

Inkay
    (Inkay)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽554.9
    Sign me up :)

Cadbberry likes this.