1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Shippings!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by AquilaTempestas, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    My main ship is Archie/Maxie, I've shipped them for years (although back then I though Maxie was female until I saw the anime special, whoops. Still hasn't changed my view on them though). I like 'opposites attract' relationships of sorts, and those two are pretty much the epitome of that trope, haha.

I also tend to pair up N and the main protagonists of BW (Black or White) in a platonic sense. I don't see N as a really romantic person, but I can see him being very close with either protagonist.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Goomy

Goomy School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I really like Hardenshipping (Archie/Maxie) and Perfectworldshipping (Lysandre/Sycamore).

also if spinoffs count it's super unpopular but I'm duelingrangersshipping (spenser/joel) trash hahahaha

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. brsajo

brsajo Girl Boss Baby

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,240.0
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned scientific shipping (Juniper x Fennel)!

4. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I'm pretty easygoing and open to most things, shipping included. I don't have any OTPs or anything though, I like most every ship equally. Except the ships with massive age differences and other more... Out there aspects
    Each to their own, though!

5. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I really like FerriswheelShipping (White x N.)
    Does shipping your OCs count? If so, then DarkFireShipping, that's N and my OC Jinjira. Then there's WinterSpiritShipping, my other OC Arianna and N.

6. Inquisitor

Inquisitor

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Yoo, Volkner x May is a big thing for me don't even get me starter. Volkner with Cynthia too? I role played as Volkner on Tumblr for a time, && a Cynthia role player && I did some cute shippy things.

Jessie && James is probably my OTP for life. Wasn't there a manga about them having a child? I remember seeing something about that once. .

7. Galaxy

Galaxy Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Do Pokémon count too? If so, then I ship Sawk x Mienshao. I don't ship them as much as I used to, but I still find it to be kind of cute.

Other than that, I don't ship anybody. Shipping is something I want to get into, but it just never seems to interest me.

8. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
  9. ColonelCortez

ColonelCortez School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Well~

OTP-Gingashipping (Cyrus/Saturn)

More pairings that I love:
    Rocketshipping (Jessie/James)
    Silverspawnshipping (Giovanni/Ariana)
    Ignitionshipping (Volkner/Flint)
    Originshipping (Steven/Wallace)
    Cyrus/Cynthia
    Cyrus/Mars
    Tbhshipping (Cyrus/Jupiter)
    Perfectworldshipping (Lysandre/Sycamore)
    Hardenshipping (Archie/Maxie)
    Archie/Shelly
    Maxie/Tabitha
    Ghetsis/Colress
    Absolutecontrolshipping (Giovanni/Cyrus)
    Lysandre/Diantha
    Diantha/Sycamore

And I have more that I don't remember at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.