1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Short survey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chicken, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Hi, this is FChicken here. I'm currently working on a school project, and to complete it, I need to conduct some primary research. You can help by filling out the form. (Permission granted by @Vigilance on Discord)

All entries will be anonymous.

Obviously, this is absolutely NOT mandatory (I'm not a mod/admin anyway). If you don't feel comfortable with completing it, you absolutely do not have to.

The survey should take around 5 minutes (unless you put a tremendous amount of effort into answering it)

The project I'm working on is known as a "Personal Project", which is a requirement for the IB program, the one my school is using. In the personal project, each student has to create a product, and ultimately write a written report about it. You can read a more in-depth explanation here.

If you have read the form, you can probably already tell my project is about anxiety. I will be creating an animation using Adobe Animate.

I have chosen to put this here because I would like to conduct my findings on a wider range of people, and I thought this would be a good place to start.

Notes:
    • If you are uncomfortable with answering a question, you may type N/A(or anything that addresses as so) in the corresponding textbox.
    • If you choose to fill out the survey, please answer the questions seriously. No troll entries will be accepted.
    • Do not put anything too personal in the answers, as it will be reviewed and possibly featured on my written report(and therefore will be read by IB officials).
    • Be truthful in your answers(to the extent where it's not too personal), as I will be using this information in my written report.
    • You may share the survey if you would like to. That would be appreciated. This is NOT mandatory.
    • If you have any questions regarding either the survey or the project, feel free to comment below.
    Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    PoserPanda, Wolf Expert and Gwoomy like this.
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I was a sociology major in college and getting enough people to take a survey was always such a pain, so I'll help you out. :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Chicken likes this.
  3. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Hey, best of luck on your project! This subject matter is very important and I am glad you are doing a project like this! Also, I would be interested in the results when it’s all over!

Chicken likes this.
  4. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    It's nice seeing more people who need others to take their surveys. Happy to help with what I can.

Chicken likes this.
  5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I answered about an hour ago. Hope it helps!

Chicken likes this.