1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Should I restart? :O

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Pokechu, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Helloooo! o uo

I've been debating whether or not I should restart. When I first played, I got a town I liked, but then my save file got deleted by a friend by mistake.
    So, they just went onto making their town, which I don't really like the layout of. The villagers there I LOVE omg mitzi rodeo ricky frita etc, but my friend rarely even plays it, and the more I think about being mayor, the more I want to be mayor.
    I also have a LOT of items that I'd like to keep (the only rare one though is a silver slingshot, and I'd like to keep like my kitchen items and such), but I also know that I could easily get them back,
    but it'd kinda take a while. Sometimes when I restart but change my mind, I get SO good villagers like Bluebear and Aurora (both in the same time omg look at aurora i just want to pinch her cheeks xD), but I suddenly think about the items I have on my other file and then I don't save the new town I just made.

The layout though annoys me SO much like omg a villagers house is RIGHT infront of a bridge, qq.

Like, Idunno if I should restart or not, because my friend rarely plays it because it got "old" to them, and I rarely play it because I hate the town layout and such. Should I? Should I not? Yes? No? Maybe so? Since I'm sorta a bit hesitant to lose ALL of my items.

If someone were to keep my items for around 10 minutes then that'd be great, though, so I can restart. hint hint? nah jk xD
    But yeah, the only thing I'm really concerned about is my items. If I were to be able to keep my items, then I'd probably restart, but I just felt the need to ask LV.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    Restart, the items are replaceable and villagers come and go. Its worth it if it will make the experience better for you and make you play more.

3. Agent Shade

Agent Shade Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I say you should. You can replace items anyway, and you might luck out and end up with even better villagers. After all, it's your game, not your friend's.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.