1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Shouldn't Ash had beaten Cameron?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pokechu, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    If you watch closely, Riolu had taken lots of damage from Snivy/Pikachu/Unfezant, then evolved. Evolving doesn't get your health back, I believe. And even after evolving, Snivy had hit it like 1 or 2 times, and Pikachu had hit it with 3 quick attacks in a ROW, and a thunderbolt, and another quick attack.
    And when Lucario had shot his first Aura Sphere at Pikachu, Pikachu defended it with an Electro Ball, they seemed to be even, but at the end, they weren't. And that attack Unfezant had gotten in when Lucario was a Riolu, I delcare that Ash should had won, but Nintendurp wanted Cameron to win. Any thoughts?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    The anime doesn't really follow any rule. It does whatever it wants to do in many aspects. Pikachu should be level 100 already, he'd defeat a Riolu with a quick attack.

3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    This. I haven't seen the episode in question since I just stated watching from the beginning again, but from the very start and all through there are nonsensical choices of Pokémon and Pokémon that beat others in ways that wouldn't make sense. For example the last episode I watched had Cyndaquil beating a Dewgong and then Pikachu damaging Piloswine and winning with electric attacks even though it's a ground type. The anime sort of has its own set of rules and canon.

4. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactive thread

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.