1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Show Us Your Pets!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Almandine-G, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Pets, pets, pets! Most of us have them, be they dog, cat or fish (or lizards in some cases)

And if there's one thing a lot of us do, it's constantly watch our pets, waiting for those really adorable, or really silly moments, those moments where the pet makes itself absolutely brilliant for the web! Whether you take pictures or movies of your pets, or you just simply love having them, we all have a way to enjoy them!

So, have you any pets? Have they done anything ludicrous in your life time, or are they just adorable? Here's one of my fella's:
    [​IMG]
    Taking advantage of my bed!
    The lazy dog that's obsessed with stealing other beds!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    [​IMG]
    My little old lady pooch only ever pays attention to me if I have food =7=;;

Almandine-G likes this.
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    My baby boys <3 Grey = Smokey, black and white = TJ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: There's already a topic that covers this here: http://lakevalor.net/topic/7492-animal-friendspets-you-have/

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.