1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Bruh... it feels like just last week Civ V was given to us, and already we have Civ VI. I know I'm hype, what with all these new features promised like multi-tile cities, combining units, and a more dynamic diplomacy system. It's all so much for such a great game.

What are you most excited about seeing? What features do you want to see from Civ V make its way into the new game? What things do you want taken out? What nations would you like to be added? And how many days do you think you're gonna lose playing this game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dashing Dom

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Seriously hyped up for Civ6, having fed endless far-too-late nights into the fifth one! Unlike a lot of feedback I've seen I quite like the new graphics direction; it's clean and bright and sparkly.

My main hopes are to include all the stuff from Civ5 expansions, rather than taking a step backward in terms of content, and expanding from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.